• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedyBz

Smash Cadet
Meh Gratz Mango even tho i was cheering for Armada. Both players were awesome im sure of it.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
4 Stock 65% To Armadas One Stock, Crowd Cheering 4 Stock. Mango Dies, Crowd Cheering Jv. Mango Gets Hit. 3 Stock 58%, Game Over Mango Wins.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Why did armada go fox? That was dumb! Still AMAZING FREAKING AMAZING job by armada! Even if he lost in GF he has done so much for the peach players!!!! I LOVE YOU ARMADA!

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
MANGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Good games Armada, I can't wait to watch this set! Seriously will admit I had my doubts about you even touching the top 10, and you pushed my **** in for me thinking that.

Maki Maki

Smash Cadet
Mango wins Grand melee finals. Upon winning the match he throws several dollar bills into the crowd, making it read. Everyones cheering Mango. And now USA is being cheered.
wow how unprofessional. its like that time bobby flay started dancing on his cutting board when he "won" iron chef.

TEECO

Smash Ace

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
****, nothing against Armada but thats gotta BURN for those **** talkers posting earlier in the thread

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Yeah people stop dissing Armada, still 2nd place and better than everyone who's posting here lolz. GOOD **** MANGO!!!! USA USA!
-Rei

Infernum

Smash Apprentice
GG Mango ! Now it's clear, best player in the world.

Also,
GG Armada, best Peach without any doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom