• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo

Smash Cadet
Who the **** agrees to a match count before their match? I'm sure they both just played assuming is was 2/3 then found out semis was 3/5 and the fact that mang0 and scar played 3/5 just seals the deal.

They gotta ****ing continue.
qft. they have to continue, i don't get the problem <.<
otherwise there would be a "but" for armada in the future when he's getting off more right now.

debaser

Smash Lord
oh my lord.

would it have really mattered if mango vs. scar was a best of 3? jesus.

give armada the set, it will be forever tainted if they continue it or play another one. this is the purest way

Pi

Smash Hero
If they agreed to a 2/3 set it's because they thought that's what the rules were
if they knew the rules were different they wouldn't have done this
you all say it like they knew it was 3/5 but agree'd to a 2/3

it was a simple misunderstanding, why shouldn't it be corrected? What the **** is the problem?
They're best 3/5 for a reason god ****it

****ing bull**** how you gonna run a strict tournament up to the point where being strict actually matters then bull**** it

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Stop johns on M2K USA it's annoying ...
The johns will never stop, and thats why I disagreed with the ruling. Most from US will not even count it as a win for Armada, which cheapens his potential victory.

darkatma

Smash Hero
IMO it's m2k's fault for not reading the rules. Even I knew semifinals were 3/5

What i'm guessing will happen is that Armada will just let m2k finish the set, and then he'll lose, and some gay **** will happen.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
LOGIC PEOPLE! I can't see how anyone can say they shouldn't finish the 3 out of 5 set that they were playing, whether they were aware or not.

If both players are unaware that a stage is banned and they counterpick it, is that legit? **** no.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Wow thats pritty nice of hungry to forfeit.

Hungry is probably Shiz' worst matchup left in the tourney too.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
win given to armada its official......bull**** but official
gai_thanatos, less than a minute ago
qq? qq.

Darv

Smash Apprentice
There's no way Armada can beat Mango, right? >_>

You got this Mango lol

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
wow.. what a garbage decision. Since they weren't aware of the rules m2k gets cheated out of a what could be set changing match.... especially when that match would be his cp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom