• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

maximuspita

Smash Ace
Eval has the sexiest Peach this side of the Atlantic. Armada can keep the Old World title.

Let's go PUERTO RICO! Zero and Ling better keep busting heads.

strawhats

Smash Master
hOLY **** Mang and Lucky lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SS and Tang lost too the world is severely splitting in two at the site of Genesis's epicness. Too bad there are only 250 people for singles.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
White smashboards suck idk what to click, this is a good way to get your post count up though :)

strawhats

Smash Master
Lets keep this ridiculous posting going guys. Gesnesis is too **** good right now. Someone have news on how m2k is doing.

Jeapie

Smash Journeyman
dark and scar vs Armada and his brother coming up next?
any1 else has sleeping trouble? its 6:57 AM here now I just got to follow this crazy shizzel

strawhats

Smash Master
I know Xelic beating SS and tang is inda unexpected. I say that because SS has recently been losing to people that he does not lose to , I guess everyone's getting better. He and tang recently lost to Phil and his partner. As well as to Zhu and Macdash at a bbiweekly last weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom