• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

strawhats

Smash Master
Can someone clarify whether Ken and Isai are really there and if Anti was just ****ting me when he mentioned Isai and Brawl in the same sentence. Ken playing Brawl is a bit more believable seeing how he has not played melee in a long while and it would be tough for him to be extremely competitve in a very fast paced new metagame such as melee.

LLDL

Smash Hero
there are only 2 European Brawl players at genesis
the other players there play melee, not brawl!
and one of this two players mains falcon
what did you expect?!
LOL it was a joke. I was just going along with ANTI, Don't worry guys, I know not to base the skill of entire continent just on a couple of matches.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
who cares

they'd get *****

good **** to my midwest brothers in melee teams

cactuar darkrain is ****
bigD xyt is a sleeper team. They one seeded their pool beating chops and colbol who were according to pbnJ able to take out lucky/mango so by inui logic......

S.G.

Smash Journeyman
Puerto rico takes out pacific northwest.

better question

whats pacific NW?

like, canada and alaska?

or washington/oregon?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
lol @ people wondering about the EU failing in Brawl crews ... if the 2nd best player there plays Falcon you shouldn't expect anything else lmao.

:059:

TokiDoki

Smash Journeyman
Can someone clarify whether Ken and Isai are really there and if Anti was just ****ting me when he mentioned Isai and Brawl in the same sentence. Ken playing Brawl is a bit more believable seeing how he has not played melee in a long while and it would be tough for him to be extremely competitve in a very fast paced new metagame such as melee.
lol you actually believed anti? XD

LLDL

Smash Hero
PLEASE PLEASE, make several backup saves of the brackets information. I know we wouldn't want them to corrupt themselves like at 9 esticle! I actually did good in doubles at that tourney and now I have no proof!

Samochan

Smash Master
So who are on pacific northwest brawl regionals team and who represent Puerto Rico?

I'd also like to know who took the stocks out on europe/canada vs SoCal. I bet armada took out some and I guess the canadians... who are on that regional team anyway? >_>

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
So who are on pacific northwest brawl regionals team, cause Puerto Rico won over them?

I'd also like to know who took the stocks out on europe/canada vs SoCal. I bet armada took out some and I guess the canadians... who are on that regional team anyway? >_>
Probably Gregs and Armada

:059:

TokiDoki

Smash Journeyman
Finishing last few melée team pools, setting up for brawl teams pools. Way ahead of schedule

nice XD it's only 2:40 too

strawhats

Smash Master
Isai do you know where the hell Ken is? No one has heard anything of that dude since survivor.

darkatma

Smash Hero
alright guys here's my good **** europe post

so my friend just called me from the venue. He was watching armada play.
armada goes even with mango's falco
he beat m2k's marth on fd. with peach.

julian/shroomed took 1st seed in their pool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom