• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Bam hasn't shown up for much at all recently to my knowledge. I'd really like to know why raynex didn't go, I was really looking forward to seeing him vs some of USA's top.
raynex and unknown are both really unreal and im surprised he didnt go cuz i kno he travels a lot for melee and he was planning on going so somthing important must have up.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I don't understand this.

1) Is this Brawl or Melee? I 'm guessing Brawl, as SK92 ***** at it.
2) Is it Canada/Europe, or just Europe? There are no Canadians there besides Ally, and Ally is with the MI crew.
3) How are there enough Europeans to fill up the 30 stocks for crews LOL.

strawhats

Smash Master
In that case anti, Ken better play against m2 and mango in mm's and freindlies( serious death matches as if they were tourney matches). Genesis is so unreal ritght now. Those guys prescence is unreal. Does anyone know if pc and chu dat made it to Genesis.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
yep, as Jumpman said, there are only 4 europeans players that usually play brawl, rest are either from canada or melee players that rarely ever play brawl.

so no, sk92 didn't **** europe lol

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Wow Europeans fcking fly all the way from Europe as a crew to get 16 stocks ***** away by some black kid with nappy hair. rediculous.

A-D

Smash Journeyman
give me some updates about Armada in Melee?
Who has he played against ?? in friendlies..
What do people think of him ?:)

Vegard

Smash Lord
can't somebody tell the twitter people to specifically update about Armada when they mention Europe >_>

Adam: some guy said he was beasting. rumors...

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Europe had a team of 2 brawl players. One of those mains CF, one Falco. How could we expect to take more than 4 stocks?

Samochan

Smash Master
Eh, smasher89 will update us on armada's progress as soon as aniolas texts him, guess they're busy there now.

Adam, melee team pools should be finished, no melee singles though. Someone said armada wrecked people on friendlies though.

The comments on AiB are funny though, people think europeans came to usa for brawl (regionals) it seems. =)

Bose

Den lengste kølla
3DS FC
5086-2001-6359
Cheers for Armada! Seems like he's the main force from Europe

Tink

Smash Hero
idk what you people are talking about....the REAL question here is wtf happend when dark played SS o_0!!!!????

Staco

Smash Champion
There are only 2 european Brawl players at Genesis as far as I know. One of him mains Falcon.
So dont wonder about them sucking in Brawl since we only got two true Brawl players there!
Can anyone pls post the exact results of crews. I want to look which players took the stocks from Socal.

I heard Ally is playing for Midwest, not for Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom