• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY "Omnismash!" FULL! Results-ShoutOuts "On First page"

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Rwing, LoserLad, you're both mental patients...

FalconLord, no one is going to give you a ride, no one knows you around here, you have parents, now use em.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
There should be a sign at the entrance door so us smashers will know which room number to go to. I think that will be a good idea.

And anyone who has the name Ryan, Rwing messes with. Cause of me... I made him hate all people named Ryan. lol. Thanks for keeping the tradition alive loserlad. ;)

*imagines loserlad beating on Rwing in smash*

Rwing: OH MY COHONES! MY SWEET COHONES!

loserlad: Take that B@st@rd!!!

That would be the funniest match ever. :laugh: :rotfl:

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
Whats good whats good.

Yo waddup smashers.

This might be my last post here before the tournament so im gonna make this worth it:

Good luck to Everyone that's entering.

I hope i get to meet most of you

And lets all have fun when we get there.

Now for some random news:

-Pills, Rude boy and Astral decided to make a video which involves the Instant teleportation glitch... Now last night @ z:p i saw the glitch first hand and i must say, wow!:eek: . Thats right guys, it will premiere @ omnismash so you guys don't want to missed that.

-Cloud havn't mentioned this but...When you play each other, please have good sportsmanship. We don't need any bad tempers around the campus.

-Now, since im in the mood and im gonna quit soon, Ill have some unfinished business to take care of with dew da dash... remember that 5 dollar money match? lets run that back this time.. ONLY... IT WILL BE A LUIGI DITTO. How about it?

-I might enter teams as well, maybe with Pills or someone else from z:p. I dunno yet.

-Rwing: Stop ****ing spamming in this thread. Kthx. Same goes for everone else.

-Falconlord.... Take the Bus.

-Mav: whats good, i wish i could attend your mini smash fest but things came up.

Ok thats it for me... Hope i see everone @ omnismash and once again...

GOOD LUCK.:chuckle:

GGpO

Mav

Furries For The Win
G-wing: Don't mind the spam. It is not a product of South FL, and has no relation to South FL, or any relation to WA, ect...ect....ect...... ^.^

Dew Da Dash

Smash Ace

Mav: well yea im money matching u for $5 n about flowin i prefer money matching him for $5 but if 5 is too little then ima prolly do $10

-Now, since im in the mood and im gonna quit soon, Ill have some unfinished business to take care of with dew da dash... remember that 5 dollar money match? lets run that back this time.. ONLY... IT WILL BE A LUIGI DITTO. How about it?

LMFAO hell yea ill luigi ditto u... its fun doing luigi dittos ^^" last time i luigi ditto'd some1 think it was during november against azen <.< d@mn him almost won that match >.<*

aite thats all 4 now cant w8 for this tourney ^^"

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
Rwing worm champ and loser lad: u both spam if u didnt notice, ur complaining to each other basically to see who spams the most lol, u guys do it in different ways though, loser lads spamming are all 1 liners, and Rwings are jus very long posts that sometimes i dont even bother to read cuz sometimes its unecessary to read. No offense to both of you, jus sayin my opinion.

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by CaliburChamp
And anyone who has the name Ryan, Rwing messes with. Cause of me... I made him hate all people named Ryan. lol. Thanks for keeping the tradition alive loserlad. ;)
*imagines loserlad beating on Rwing in smash*
Rwing: OH MY COHONES! MY SWEET COHONES!
loserlad: Take that B@st@rd!!!
That would be the funniest match ever. :laugh: :rotfl:
*twitches eyebrows*
"That is so, hellasize wrong on so many levels...Ry...why'd it have to be the family jewlz. You are really a, sick, sick, person. Eric was right about you. ...You are ********! j/k! lol "
by Red ...
Rwing, LoserLad, you're both mental patients...
..Lol yes we both attend S.A.; Spammers Anonymous. Xif forgot to give me my chill pill.
Shiekssbm,Thomas Tipman, Mav, Vanilla Ic3, ic3-ic3-baby! ...all of you are so mean. ...I am so hurting right about now on so many levels.
"Can't we all just enjoy, a healthy dose of "Spam"
*cries, walks outta thread*

edit: "Thinking seriously of changing my smashname? Should I do this? -to many ppl know it and target me, lol no j/k ppl!"
no worries I won't spam with my new one. ...scouts honor.

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by XIF
..Lol yes we both attend S.A.; Spammers Anonymous. Xif forgot to give me my chill pill.

... do i even know you?

no... i dont, so dont act like it.
Wasn't...no need to be such a ****, holmes.
Chill, only funing around with people.

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Originally posted by shiekssbm
Rwing worm champ and loser lad: u both spam if u didnt notice,

*twitch*, i dont spam.......i just really really really really really really really ****ing hate RWC. and i have to tell him so. it just took a lot of crappy posts, but i definitely dont spam like him. anyways back to omnismash. me and Rock are teaming up. team shining skull owns.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
Originally posted by NotoriousLlamaz
i am looking forward to this tournament greatly...:o
same here ive been playing ssb64 for the past few days and its messin up my melee game so i gotta take a break from that for now. other than that im ready for the tourney and anxtious:goomba: .

NotoriousLlamaz

Smash Journeyman
im definitely goin to have a secret weapon for this tourney

go to corner* (yes my little precious... its mine... ALLL MINE!)

runs back to thread***
lets just see if this **** **** works...

LOU WHERE R U!!

Team LlamaDong rulez... whoz riding da llama dong to da tourney?!?:beezo: :beezo: :beezo: :beezo:

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by loserlad89
*twitch*, i dont spam.......i just really really really really really really really ****ing hate RWC. and i have to tell him so. it just took a lot of crappy posts, but i definitely dont spam like him. anyways back to omnismash. me and Rock are teaming up. team shining skull owns.
Loserlad and rwing please I told rwing this already...but loserlad you and rwing stop spamming in my thread...it only makes things harder for me when I have to look through 4 pages of spam to find out people who have pre reg'ed....

No more spamming in my thread.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
*Scav's voice clicks in on the radio*

Looks like you could use some air support!

*in the distance you hear the growing roar of engines*

I have a firing solution on Rwing Wurm and the guerilla spammers. Firing bay one --

*A class 5 warning screams from the sky to envelope RWC in polka-dotted flames*

That was my warning shot (ha). Commencing a holding pattern around coordinates FL - CSXO - 21905. Napalm is primed and ready.

-Scavvy, who clearly knows nothing about the air force

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Yo, what the hell was that all about!!

What's with threatening me about if I get one more warning I am banned it wasn't even all me, so what the hell you singleing me out for seriously, you give me a warning because I replied to Xif, weak as hell Scav. ..I am not even studying you right now!

This is majorely funny to me.
I simply make one post after being away for like a week, and everyone assumes I am spamming.
*I'm seriously thinking of changing my name*
edit : sorry if you felt I was spamming in your thread Cloud. Laterz

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Scavenger382
*Scav's voice clicks in on the radio*

Looks like you could use some air support!

*in the distance you hear the growing roar of engines*

I have a firing solution on Rwing Wurm and the guerilla spammers. Firing bay one --

*A class 5 warning screams from the sky to envelope RWC in polka-dotted flames*

That was my warning shot (ha). Commencing a holding pattern around coordinates FL - CSXO - 21905. Napalm is primed and ready.

-Scavvy, who clearly knows nothing about the air force

Lmao thnx scav and that quote can only be explained through 1 word...

Priceless! lol thnx big time...

Rwing - Scav is a good friend of mines, he is just looking out and helping me in my best interest.

I agree with the warning 2 so it is not like if I can go against it...because I just read the past couple pages and you and loserlad seem to be my hardest problems in this thread when I have to search through for registries, questions, etc...

And you are only being warned not for replying to xif and I am pretty sure that you are a smart enough guy so I do not have to start typing to explain why.

Btw I am going to start putting names on the first page now of pre reg. while I have a bit of time

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Actually it's nothing personal Rwing Wurm. I singled you out because I have 2 or 3 reported posts in my inbox with your name on them.

It's no biggee. I have a list of names I'm keeping an eye on in this thread (and Texas of course), and they'll get a warning long before you get a banning. You were my "shot over the bow", so to speak, to let people know I'm trying to tighten up spamming again.

Actually, I'd recommend keeping your name. If you can't help but spam, then people will figure out your new name anyways. It's not that difficult. On the other hand, we give a great deal of respect to reformed posters and spammers who start posting intelligently. We just let a few into the Broom in fact.

So yeah. Stick around. If you're serious about fixing your image, it's not that hard to do.

-Scav

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
:rotfl: :laugh: :chuckle:

OMG that made me crack up in tears! LOL!

Rwing just consider it a challenge of resisting the urge to spam. It may be hard but its not impossible. Besides I would miss your Looney posts if you were banned. And you cant change your name now... people will still know you as Rwing Wurm Champ even if you do get another username. So keep your name as it is, you are forever a Rwing Wurm!!!

somedude123

Smash Ace
So is Raffa and Wes the only possible OOSters that may be coming?

Falconlord: Gspot ,Meele Guy, and HaloGod are coming from up there, maybe if you ask them , in a polite uncreepy,nondesperate way, they might let you tag along.

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Rwing, you will be a Worm for as long as you live, so don't change your name, besides, i need the spammy goodness of the greatest random person in SWF to lighten up my day.

But yeah, you should stop spamming, but i think they should have warned LoserF@g as well, they always pick on the randomly insane geniuses first bro, its hard to be us these days T.T...

RWING WILL BE A CHANGED WORM FROM NOW ON!, HE WILL OBEY YOUR CRAPPY AND ORGANIZED RULES SO WE CAN KEEP ORDER IN THIS DEMENTED SOCIETY OF QUEERS!

Anyways, now i'm spamming, i'll stop now >.>

LLAMA!!!

Llama, team Llama Dong For life!, *** we're gonna own!

Lumbro

Smash Ace
Falconlord, your best bet would be trying to get ahold of Halo5god or Motar, as they're from Winter Park (I think) which is right next to Orlando. But they're also dependent on the will of their parents.

btw, it takes about 2 tanks of gas round trip to Miami (including driving around in Miami), plus tolls. 20 bucks might be enough for your share of whoever you find, or it might not. I don't think we're going to make a pit stop in Orlando though dude, sorry :(

Ohh, and Meleeguy is nice (well, once we got past a rough spot :p). So Noucles is right in that he's worth a message too.

Good luck.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Sup everyone? Well, got some ok training with Flowin, Red and Dark Prince last friday. The count down till Omnismash is now at 13 days. That's right. Less then 2 weeks to go before the big throw down. I know you're all excited. ^^

Noucles: I don't know if Raffa and Wes are coming anymore. If you look around the first or the second page of the Melee Tournaments, you'll find that Wes made a thread about holding a smashfest in NY for Feb 20. The day after Omnismash. I've tried asking him about that but he hasn't gotten in contact with me.

Incase anyone is worried, I'm sure there will be OOS comp. coming. This is still by far FL's biggest tourney ever to be thrown. Omnismash is a product of W.A and South FL =D

SouthFL > NorthFL ^^

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Scav: BEST. WARNING. EVAR.

Noucles: i might be bringing my friend over this weekend, the mario player, just to show you guys, he's extremely good... its scary.

Mav: i'mma try to set up a mario ditto between you and my friend, i wanna see how he stands against Florida's best mario.

13 more days... wow.. ITS SO CLOSE! =D

falconlord7

Smash Cadet
nope no one wanna take the lord of falcons and halo 5 has yet to respond o well someone PLZZZZ own chudat dats a rude *** basturd

RockCrock

Smash Champion
I'm just curious who you were reffering to Mave, since you said you were not sure about Raffa and Wes. I checked the first page, but see no OOSers besides Raffa and Wes. So which out of staters can I look foward to playing?

Shadows

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Excluding Bone and Fox hound master, everyone else that Odin said he was gonna bring (Including me) The 100% chance has dropped to around 50%. Some of us lost our money to Super Bowl Bets..

**** Patriots, Philly should've won...

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Shadows
Hey, Excluding Bone and Fox hound master, everyone else that Odin said he was gonna bring (Including me) The 100% chance has dropped to around 50%. Some of us lost our money to Super Bowl Bets..

**** Patriots, Philly should've won...
HA!

Fools!

GO PATRIOTS!!!

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Yo Erick! Want to team up? You still havent replied yet.

Isnt Chu Dat coming? I want to play him since I wasnt able to make it to Wolf Moon. =/

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
Ohh, and Meleeguy is nice (well, once we got past a rough spot :p). So Noucles is right in that he's worth a message too.
Ahhh, that's sweet. Yeah, he PM'ed me, but I am riding with my entire family (my mom's best friend lives in Stewart) and it just doesn't work for me. Hmm, I wish I could help, but I just can't. Um, G-Spot is coming, right? I hope so; you guys are always fun to play. Anyway, c ya

*EDIT* Umm, Cloud. I just noticed a slight problem. You put "Warren Wright and Dad" on the pre-regs. Warren Wright IS my dad. I'm Darrel. No big deal, just thought you should know.

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
CLOUD!

You still haven't put my name in the first page, i'm going with Llama so its 100% sure that im going.

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Why you worried about if chu is coming or not.
There are plenty of badass smashers from other states that can provide more intense battle for everyones enjoyment. Plus from what I hear he talks way to much, and after you've seen him play more then once, becomes quite boring to watch after bareing witness to his one handed fighting. ...I guess his one handed style, is "pass its sell by date"!

**Hey, don't flame me or believe I am creating a topic in this thread to become flame or spam filled.
Lo siento mi amigos!
Anyway...just telling you calibur the gods honest truth, from what information I gathered over "AIM" (ppl, who have replied to my Outer pocket pot:"heavy Hitterz List" giving me the lowdown) not to mention more then one ppl repeated the same things that I have noted by browsing through smash!**

Mav

Furries For The Win
I'm not sure if Chu is coming. If he were to come, he'd most likely come with ShiekSSBM and Dew being that they are cousins. So talk to them about it.

*feels like jumping on the bandwaggon*
Patriots = Back to back champions = Pwned you :laugh:

*sighs* So close to 1000 posts. Dance my Goombas!!!!

:goomba::goomba::goomba::goomba:

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey Cloud I know I need to ask you before me and Maverick can do our money match so......can we???....if not, is there something special we have to do in order for it not to be considered gambling???

Oh and just so you know in advance Maverick is the only one I am money matching....I prefer friendlies anyways!!!

:cool:

Top Bottom