• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Necessary.

I just love Primarina so much, Team Popplio for life!
Yep, i'm naming my Popplio Azura. And maybe i'll exploit Poke Bank so i can get a Rowlett as well and name it Takumi.

Meanwhile, Incenroar is like "what about my FE partner?"

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Necessary.

I just love Primarina so much, Team Popplio for life!
Yep, i'm naming my Popplio Azura. And maybe i'll exploit Poke Bank so i can get a Rowlett as well and name it Takumi.

Meanwhile, Incenroar is like "what about my FE partner?"
Both posts reminded me of this image I found on Tumblr:

Yep, Ryoma = Incineroar. I can personally see it. Both are dominantly red and have a rather bulky appearance, although one focuses on electricity, the other focuses on fire.

The more I look at that fanart, the more likely I'm going to name my Popplio Azura and my Rowlet Takumi regardless of what gender they are. Both nicknames are simply way too good.

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Hello. It has been a while since I posted here.

Anyway, I'm a little late on this but I like the looks of all the final evolutions. My favorite among them design wise is Decidueye, but I am still going to go with Popplio. Like some have mentioned above, I will name my Popplio Azura. I think that all of the special moves that they get also look interesting, but (like others have already mentioned) I wonder if Sparkling Aria does double damage if the target is burned to make up for removing it.

Of the recently revealed guardian deities, Tapu Fini is my favorite. I don't really care that much for the other 2. The special Z-move is pretty cool though. Alolan Persian is pretty cool, but is face looks kind of weird to me. The Battle Tree looks really interesting. Red and Blue returning is also very cool. And I love how all Red says is ". . ."

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I'm sure most of us have heard this but for those who haven't

It's pretty much a rule to catch every Mimikyu you see at this point.

Skyward

Smash Apprentice
One day before Halloween, which means one thing:

Cv_MjEcW8AAhuKm.png-large.png

(X)

It's the birthday of everyone's favourite Nohr Dog! Please send presents.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Both posts reminded me of this image I found on Tumblr:

Yep, Ryoma = Incineroar. I can personally see it. Both are dominantly red and have a rather bulky appearance, although one focuses on electricity, the other focuses on fire.

The more I look at that fanart, the more likely I'm going to name my Popplio Azura and my Rowlet Takumi regardless of what gender they are. Both nicknames are simply way too good.
I could also see Benny being a good analogue for Incineroar.

Both have a very big, gruff, and intimidating look to them but are actually big ol' softies at heart. Plus all the black and gray.
_

"Primarina learned Metal Sound!"

The idea of different colonies of Primarina learning and singing different genres of music is hilarious to me!

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999

Both have a very big, gruff, and intimidating look to them but are actually big ol' softies at heart. Plus all the black and gray.
Doesn't Incineroar occasionally attack the other trainer though?

The idea of different colonies of Primarina learning and singing different genres of music is hilarious to me!
Legends say that a rare colony of Primarina sing Lost in Thoughts All Alone.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Yeah, Benny isn't a perfect fit.
He looks scary, but he doesn't try to be. Incineroar tries to be scary, and actually can be, but is also a big softy at times. So I'd say it's more like tsundere-wolf.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Here are two other Fates characters that I thought could work as Incineroar counterparts:

Saizo: Both can be pretty scary and even rude, yet they are sometimes softies (in Saizo's case, it can be seen in his supports with Sakura and Mozu). Both are also masters of fire (Saizo is a master in using explosives)

Rinkah: Shiny Incineroar has a white color instead of black, and the white and red combination is similar to Rinkah's colors. Much like Saizo compared to Incineroar, both Rinkah and the Pokemon are fire expert (in Rinkah's case, she can manipulate fire due to her Flame Tribe background) and are scary yet soft at times.

RosalinA

Smash Ace
Battlefield. These stadiums are really homey.
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641

_

There could be a colony for each island.

Arrei

Smash Lord
Hmm... he doesn't have the red, but wouldn't Incineroar be a better fit for someone villainous like Garon? They're both very large and imposing, Incineroar has what looks like facial hair, both have a dark motif and neither are above dirty tactics to claim victory.

also they both look goofy as all hell when they smile

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Garon isn't secretly a big softy on the inside, though. He's just pure evil.

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
HEEEYYYYYYY BOOOIIIIIZZZZ

I just got a new 'puter, so I figured the first thing I'd do was say hello to long absent friends. It's been a good while since I've been on the boards. I see some new faces alongside the old. It gives me this warm tingly feeling inside.

Hello! :happysheep:

He used to be, though.

Before he got turned into a slimy corpse-puppet, that is.
I'm honestly shocked that Corrin had to have a vision of Garondorf's real appearance before coming to the conclusion that Garon is pure evil. Corrin in Conquest = most poorly written character in the whole series in my opinion.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm honestly shocked that Corrin had to have a vision of Garondorf's real appearance before coming to the conclusion that Garon is pure evil. Corrin in Conquest = most poorly written character in the whole series in my opinion.
One of the things I really dislike about Fate's story(mostly in Conquest and Revelations), is that it frequently relies on characters doing completely idiotic things.

My favorite example is at the start of Revelations where Azura decides killing the Hoshidan and Nohrian commanders would get Xander and Ryoma to stop fighting and listen. Did it not cross either of their minds that there could be some serious repercussions to that?

It's mostly Corrin and Azura who make those stupid moves, since they're the main protagonists, but plenty of other characters do as well.

Last edited:

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
One of the things I really dislike about Fate's story(mostly in Conquest and Revelations), is that it frequently relies on characters doing completely idiotic things.

My favorite example is at the start of Revelations where Azura decides killing the Hoshidan and Nohrian commanders would get Xander and Ryoma to stop fighting and listen. Did it not cross either of their minds that there could be some serious repercussions to that?

It's mostly Corrin and Azura who make those stupid moves, since they're the main protagonists, but plenty of other characters do as well.
I didn't have that much trouble playing through Revelation. I felt the story could've been better, but it didn't really bother me.

Conquest on the other hand... My initial playthrough of Conquest can be summed by the continual repetition of the sound of me banging my head against whatever flat surface was currently in front of me. I hate everything about the game's story. Literally every decision made feels like nobody thought anything through.

By chapter fifteen, it became VERY clear that Corrin made the wrong choice. Garon is so freaking evil, that killing him outright is pretty much the only way to restore peace. Obviously, the game heavily emphasizes Corrin's love for the siblings he grew up with, to the degree where it meant everything. That love was the basis for his decision in chapter six. So he decides that he wants to restore peace while still adhering to his decision and to his family. I can dig that. But he's too piss scared to tell his brothers and sisters about Garon. So how does he go about it? By conquering Hoshido in the name of Nohr. THAT LITERALLY DEFEATS THE POINT OF RESTORING PEACE. Even if a desire for peace wasn't what drove him, every action he takes just screams "THIS GUY IS A FREAKING COWARD." It can't even be called morally gray. When Xander gave that speech about how life is never black and white, I seriously wanted to chuck my 3DS across the room.

There's no justification for anything that takes place in that game. It made me sick at my stomach.

That said, I did enjoy the gameplay, so it wasn't a complete waste of time. Sorry to rant, but I just can't get over how awful that story was.

Now then. On to happier topics. Like Pokemon. :006:

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
People are talking about how Conquest's story is bad, which, i agree, it was poorly written, but i still find it a better story than Thracia's. And i would say the first half of Genealogy's but the manga fixes that so...

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
People are talking about how Conquest's story is bad, which, i agree, it was poorly written, but i still find it a better story than Thracia's. And i would say the first half of Genealogy's but the manga fixes that so...
I'm certain it isn't the worst story in the series (haven't played any of the non-western releases). It's also made that much worse by the localization team's crappy writing. I've read fan fictions written by fifteen-year-olds that had better pacing and script work than Conquest (or Fates in general). Honestly, I think everybody who had a say in Fates' localization should be fired.

I suppose I exaggerated just a little. I didn't gain absolutely nothing from Conquest's story. I found the entirety of chapter 25 to be very emotionally engaging, and it's stuck with me as one of the more moving chapters in the franchise. That said, I don't think it's enough to salvage the story. Especially considering Corrin basically cries over the results of his bad decisions. That alone would have been enough, but the whole scene is presented in a way that implies he had no other choice and that we're supposed to feel sorry for him because of it. That's just stupid. While it is moving to a degree, it's severely hurt by how idiotic the whole plot is.

Just as a reminder, I absolutely ADORE Fire Emblem Fates. All three versions. I was just disappointed by Conquest's story. I could keep ranting 'till the end of time, but I guess I should stop now.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Oh boy, are we really dragging the localization team into this? Really?

I was on Serenesforest long before Fates come out in the US. I vividly remember people were just as upset about Conquest's story and Corrin's writing back then as they are now. The localization team just became the scapegoat because they made the darned-if-you-do darned-if-you-don't decision of removing face petting.

In actuality, the treehouse was way more loyal to the original characters than Awakening's localization team was. But everyone turned a blind eye to that or just didn't care because no face-petting unnecessary features were removed. So what if they made an occasional joke or one-liner that wasn't there before? Sometimes things are lost in translation or across cultures, so it's only fair that they take some creative liberties to make up for it.

The worst parts of Fate's story (Izana's death in Revelations, Corrin's stupid decisions, Lilith's irrelevance, the awful explanation for children characters) where things the developers in Japan decided. No matter who localized it the story would of been horribly flawed. Heck, I wouldn't of minded if they had attempted to fix some parts of the story(especially the children characters thing), but people would of complained about that to.

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
I think that part of the reason Fate's story is looked down upon is because it was sorta hyped up pre-release, and then turned out to be nothing special once we started playing it. The whole choice thing (and then by extension, the story) was definitely the most advertised part of the game. And then so we get all hyped up and when it doesn't match that expectation, disappointment follows. You would kind of expect a better story when it's this marketed and this is their 14th entry in the series.

Not that there's not other issues with the story, cuz there is (lack of explanation for some things, some things could've been expanded upon more, really dumb decisions made, people dying when they didn't have to, the 3 storylines (or at least 2 of them) turning out to basically be the same thing in the end, etc). But if it wasn't hyped so much people might not feel so down about it. It probably had so much potential really.

I don't think that the localization team is to blame really. Like Zachmac said, no matter how you translate what you're given, you're still stuck with the crap inherent to the story.

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Oh boy, are we really dragging the localization team into this? Really?

I was on Serenesforest long before Fates come out in the US. I vividly remember people were just as upset about Conquest's story and Corrin's writing back then as they are now. The localization team just became the scapegoat because they made the darned-if-you-do darned-if-you-don't decision of removing face petting.

In actuality, the treehouse was way more loyal to the original characters than Awakening's localization team was. But everyone turned a blind eye to that or just didn't care because no face-petting unnecessary features were removed. So what if they made an occasional joke or one-liner that wasn't there before? Sometimes things are lost in translation or across cultures, so it's only fair that they take some creative liberties to make up for it.

The worst parts of Fate's story (Izana's death in Revelations, Corrin's stupid decisions, Lilith's irrelevance, the awful explanation for children characters) where things the developers in Japan decided. No matter who localized it the story would of been horribly flawed. Heck, I wouldn't of minded if they had attempted to fix some parts of the story(especially the children characters thing), but people would of complained about that to.
I don't think that the localization team is to blame really. Like Zachmac said, no matter how you translate what you're given, you're still stuck with the crap inherent to the story.
I never said the localization team was to blame for the terrible story. I wasn't even salty about face rubbing. I was just irritated by the lack of script quality in some places, which only added to my irritation at Conquest's dumb story. That's all.

I think that part of the reason Fate's story is looked down upon is because it was sorta hyped up pre-release, and then turned out to be nothing special once we started playing it. The whole choice thing (and then by extension, the story) was definitely the most advertised part of the game. And then so we get all hyped up and when it doesn't match that expectation, disappointment follows. You would kind of expect a better story when it's this marketed and this is their 14th entry in the series.

YES. Exactly. This sums up the source of my disappointment. While I mostly enjoyed 2 out of 3 of stories, I was a bit disappointed with them (VERY disappointed with Conquest's). And it was largely my own grand expectations that let me down. While I don't blame the story team for how disappointed I was (except with Conquest), I still note how they could've done a better job on some things (in Conquest's case, most things).

Sorry if I'm getting off as too aggressive or whatever. There were a lot of things I enjoyed about the overall story. I just can't get over how awful Conquest's story was.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I think Fates got way too overambitious. Three different story lines, 20+ stages per version + children paralouges, my castle features, a face petting minigame, and DLC that they had planned before release. While it's always good to have more content, I think it really suffered in some places. Level designs ranged from absolutely amazing to absolutely horrible - probably because some got more attention then others. It's pretty clear to me that Conquest levels generally got the most attention while Revelations got the least(just look at the Snow Bomb level).

Typical FE games have a lot of world building, which Fates tried to incorporate with filler levels in Izuma, Mokushu and Nestra...and utterly failed at it. Especially in Nestra, which you learn pretty much nothing about. I get the feeling there was also supposed to be an Earth Tribe of some sort(it only makes sense), but that they couldn't figure out how to squeeze it in. I mean, there's dragons veins for Fire/Ice/Air/Earth, so why are their only three tribes? But here I am rambling about little stuff.

I'm all for more stuff, but maybe next time IS needs to tone it down a notch. Limit the number of paralouges/sidequest(if any), focus on just one main story(make it good, but don't overhype it), and make sure the new features they add are done right(which Fates was actually pretty good about).
I never said the localization team was to blame for the terrible story. I wasn't even salty about face rubbing. I was just irritated by the lack of script quality in some places, which only added to my irritation at Conquest's dumb story. That's all.
Oh, well, sorry about my little rant then. In certain more toxic parts of the internet, I've actually been in arguments if it was the localization team who ruined the story or not.

Most of the issues I had with the script were with Corrin. Some other characters had some pretty cool lines, actually, and most supports are written well.

Arrei

Smash Lord
Yup, it's definitely Corrin being poorly written. I also thought they believed the story about Garon way too easily - even if you knew something was wrong with him, would you not be the least bit skeptical if someone brought you a conveniently placed magic crystal that shows a person's true form? Sure, Garon's definitely evil, but there's something of a leap to go from there to... that.

D

Deleted member

I agree that the story has some flaws to it, my biggest complaints involve Corrin and Garon.
Corrin is very naive and inexperienced. This is a flaw that many people in the game have pointed out, including Ryoma and Xander, but they just don't learn from their mistakes. It gets to the point where it's borderline annoying when poor decisions are made in the story (who in the right mind would think killing the commanders was a good idea? Azura made the idea, but it's an awful decision).
Garon is a character that we know almost nothing about. Sure, there are supports that say he was a good guy, but playing the games through will make you think why no one bothered to overthrow him.
It's also pretty shallow how the Hoshidan children get some closure with Mikoto and Sumeragi, but the Nohrian children don't with Garon. If he was such a good guy, you should show it to make us feel somewhat sad.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
It's also pretty shallow how the Hoshidan children get some closure with Mikoto and Sumeragi, but the Nohrian children don't with Garon. If he was such a good guy, you should show it to make us feel somewhat sad.
Regarding the Nohrian royals not having any closure with Garon, I'd say it's also the same for them with Arete. Since Arete was Garon's second wife, you'd expect Xander, Camilla, and Leo to know her well, but instead, they get no dialogue with Arete when they fight her in Chapters 22 and 23, nor do they have any conversationwith her as she dies. The only bit of reaction we have from them is Xander staying silent as she fades away (I guess he stayed silent out of grief).

I think it would've been interesting if we saw special battle conversations featuring any of the Nohrian royals with her. Even conversations with Siegbert and Forrest with Arete would've been interesting because she'd probably know about the weapons they use because of the time they spent with Nohr, but instead, only Shigure has dialogue with her in the Heirs of Fate DLC.

Galm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AnEvilLemon
There's also Garon in Revelations, where he is basically Anakos' 1-up mushroom with a beard.

Looking at Fates story as a whole it seems like something that would be difficult to make comprehensible. It's like they came up with the ideas separately then tried to cobble them together.

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
I feel every single premise in Fates was a good idea (except for maybe the convenient plot throne), but most of it was very poorly executed. If they had just put in a little more thought, a little more time, and a little more elbow grease, Fates' story could've exceeded everyone's expectations. I hate to think of all that potential more or less wasted. That's why if there were ever to be a Fire Emblem Anime, I would really like for it to be a Fates Anime.

Just hypothesizing about the potential of said Anime, maybe they could make the story follow a version of Corrin who is as squeamish and naive as he was originally made out to be. In chapter six, instead of choosing to side with Nohr, Hoshido, or refusing to choose a side, he could just freak out and run away. All of the first season could center on him trying to find a way to end the war between Hoshido and Nohr without spilling blood. To spice things up they could mix in some of the more memorable elements from the other stories. At the end of the first season, Corrin would come to the conclusion that killing people is necessary to bring about peace. I'd get behind that story.

I know I'm just fantasizing, but such a story would allow for a Corrin ripe with potential character development, plus it would be easier to build the moral tone (in my opinion). That accounts for every problem with the story in the games. Among the problems is the fact that Corrin had just as much potential for character development in the other stories, but they screwed him up big time. Also, one could argue that "Freak Out and Run Away" is too similar to "Refuse to Choose a Side," but keep in mind there are a thousand different ways the story could split.

Any thoughts regarding this take?

Arrei

Smash Lord
I dunno about the freak-out angle - that kind of character is so overdone. Naivete is one thing but spending all of that time cooped up training with his siblings only to be a total wuss on the battlefield does not make for a very compelling protagonist, especially for one raised in the militaristic Nohr. It'd also create the problem of Corrin making an absolute idiot of themselves when trying to impress Garon enough to lead to the events that sent them to Hoshido in the first place.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
You know, as much as Corrin is poorly written (especially in Conquest), he is still likable, thanks to the Supports. Sure, in the main story, the guy is naive and dumb and never learns, but I am glad he has those flaws. To me, characters are more likable when they have flaws. Sure, Corrin never actually overcomes his flaws and that is a problem, but he's at least a better Lord than Sigurd. Seriously, that guy has zero flaws whatsoever and he's not even likable (the manga fixes him, but we're just looking at the games here). While Corrin was poorly written, i still found myself caring, whereas Sigurd, i couldn't care less when he got invited to that barbecue at Belhalla Restaurant, hosted by Head Chef Arvis.

I feel every single premise in Fates was a good idea (except for maybe the convenient plot throne), but most of it was very poorly executed. If they had just put in a little more thought, a little more time, and a little more elbow grease, Fates' story could've exceeded everyone's expectations. I hate to think of all that potential more or less wasted. That's why if there were ever to be a Fire Emblem Anime, I would really like for it to be a Fates Anime.

Just hypothesizing about the potential of said Anime, maybe they could make the story follow a version of Corrin who is as squeamish and naive as he was originally made out to be. In chapter six, instead of choosing to side with Nohr, Hoshido, or refusing to choose a side, he could just freak out and run away. All of the first season could center on him trying to find a way to end the war between Hoshido and Nohr without spilling blood. To spice things up they could mix in some of the more memorable elements from the other stories. At the end of the first season, Corrin would come to the conclusion that killing people is necessary to bring about peace. I'd get behind that story.

I know I'm just fantasizing, but such a story would allow for a Corrin ripe with potential character development, plus it would be easier to build the moral tone (in my opinion). That accounts for every problem with the story in the games. Among the problems is the fact that Corrin had just as much potential for character development in the other stories, but they screwed him up big time. Also, one could argue that "Freak Out and Run Away" is too similar to "Refuse to Choose a Side," but keep in mind there are a thousand different ways the story could split.

Any thoughts regarding this take?
A Fire Emblem anime would be great. We did have one about Shadow Dragon, but that doesn't count. But what i do know is, even just a Fates manga that takes it's own take on the story will improve Corrin's (and a lot of other characters) character dramatically. The Binding Blade manga, the Genealogy of the Holy War manga, and the Shadow Dragon manga have taught me this. I would prefer it be anime, as it's easier to watch than read, and with Nintendo branching out and stuff, a Fire Emblem anime could be possible.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And now, allow me to show you all this cute, heartwarming, sad Pokemon comic that a friend of mine posted on our Discord.

This is the part where i start shipping Incineroar and Primarina, isn't it?
I really am gonna exploit Poke Bank to get all three Alola Starters. Who else is gonna do that?

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
And now, allow me to show you all this cute, heartwarming, sad Pokemon comic that a friend of mine posted on our Discord.

This is the part where i start shipping Incineroar and Primarina, isn't it?
I really am gonna exploit Poke Bank to get all three Alola Starters. Who else is gonna do that?
aw that is ****ing adorable

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
A bit off topic, but I'm severely disappointed by the Animal Crossing: New Leaf update's lack of support for Fire Emblem amiibo, or other none-AC amiibo in general. I was hoping that I could get a young lion named Roy to move to my town...

I guess Medli is still a plus.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
A bit off topic, but I'm severely disappointed by the Animal Crossing: New Leaf update's lack of support for Fire Emblem amiibo, or other none-AC amiibo in general. I was hoping that I could get a young lion named Roy to move to my town...

On that same note, i'm upset that the Roy Amiibo isn't compatible with Fates. IS trolled us too, since, when the 6th wave of the Cipher cards were released, they showed an official sprite art for Roy, so everyone thought that Roy was confirmed for Fates but nope. At least not yet.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

A lion? What are you talking about? Roy would obviously be a turtle.
:4roy:

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
On that same note, i'm upset that the Roy Amiibo isn't compatible with Fates. IS trolled us too, since, when the 6th wave of the Cipher cards were released, they showed an official sprite art for Roy, so everyone thought that Roy was confirmed for Fates but nope. At least not yet.

:4lucina: HOPE WILL NEVER DIE!! :4lucina:

Acker

Your fate is clear!
NNID
AckerPro
3DS FC
2063-0367-4665
Today I just entered an online tournament, it's nothing serious but I thought this was a good way to start playing Smash again (I haven't played for at least 4 months, this was also a reason why I wasn't so active here recently) and maybe try what "feelings" gives a tourney lol.
I'll probably go all Corrin since I'm pretty confident with her, and I'll try my best not to lose at the first turn! :4corrinf:

Wish me luck! (if you want to :p)

Top Bottom