• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

D

Deleted member

Corrin and Azura's Infernal BHB is the hardest one so far I feel like. Having the enemies approach you after the first turn means you have to play super defensively and you will need to manipulate the AI. If both the axe flier and Corrin go towards one side, then it's checkmate for you. Even the most bulky of red units will be KO'd instantly by Corrin's instantly charged Dragon Fang, so you need to have the axe flier go on one end and Corrin go on the other end.

My team was Reinhardt, Cecilia, Ryoma, and Takumi. I had Reinhardt and Cecilia handle the left side and Takumi and Ryoma handle the right. Reinhardt dealt with Corrin while Ryoma dealt with the axe flier. Also for this, I needed to give Cecilia Swap so that she could deal with a blue tome user.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Well, it's time.
I have done -all- my teams justice. I only need 70 refining stones, and I got everyone ready to go.
But because I am impatient, and don't know when it will happen...
For everyone interested, all of my teams. Finally finished. Never needing a new unit. Ever. (Except for merges)

Just my most beloved units in a team. Once I actually got an IV on my PA-Olivia that can tank Rein's, I will S-Support her.
But DC+DD+DeftHarpoon S!Robin tanks rather well. Who knew that 45 Spd (+6 technically, Spur&Drive) can stop even B!Lyn's.

My Arena-Core. All of them are +3, since I sadly missed out on the very first Masked-Marth.
Valter with Guidance and his amazing defenses, is one of the best tanks and supporters I have yet seen.
For Bow-Units I gave Micaiah the Bowbreaker, as her tome reduces the first hit by 30% anyways. Of just... kills most of them on initiation.
Marthcina runs Close Def to Tank greens and dragons, with her refine just the better.
Also, Atk-Ploy works nicely with Heavy-Blade Valter.

Dragon Emblem. Steady-Breath/Warding-Breath + QR. Nowi even runs Guard and the QR Seal, to deal with the insanity that is Glimmer-RefinedAlm.
Pretty standard and insanely expensive builds, but nothing is too expensive over a year of unit collecting for the objectively Best-Emblem.

Wrath-Olivia + Wo-Dao makes Ignis+20 Dmg. She tanks well, and can kill well.
Genny is just here for Razzle-Dazzle abuse vs Armors. Also, definitely the most soothing voices a team ever had.

Since Marth's Drive-Spectrum Falchion, I figured, I'd need to make a team out of it.
B!Lucina just collected dust, and just fits in too well. All Drives combined, make it:
+5 Atk
+8 Spd
+7 Res
+7 Def
AND Infantry Pulse. This is by far the most fun team, especially when you can abuse Marth's Renewal 6 for Healing. Also, Innes is the best mage-tank, after Felicia.

Lyn-Emblem! I am just waiting for Atk-Tactic, and then it is fully finished.
Razzle-Dazzle, Blessed Bouquet buffs, Always-double-Lyn, and the Terror on a horse.

Pretty straight forward Flyer-Emblem.
Raven-Tome for archer-hate. Blade-Tome for nukes.
And Hinoka+Elincia's legendary weapons are doing the job of being pretty amazing Melee-combatants.

This is by far one of my favourite teams.
Eliwood could run a speedier set too, but I decided to run the most annoying Berkut-Lance tank-Set, inside of my Ward-Emblem team.
Henry is running Owl-Tome with CC, everyone else runs DC builds. This team just won't die.

Elise and Lyn are swapped out depending on Razzle-Dazzle need, or archer needs.
In AA, I ofc will use B!Lyn for Lyn-Emblem.
The rest, is propably the most boring and common sets of units one can imagine.
If atleast anything gave someone a nice idea for their own team, I'd be happy!

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Corrin and Azura's Infernal BHB is the hardest one so far I feel like. Having the enemies approach you after the first turn means you have to play super defensively and you will need to manipulate the AI. If both the axe flier and Corrin go towards one side, then it's checkmate for you. Even the most bulky of red units will be KO'd instantly by Corrin's instantly charged Dragon Fang, so you need to have the axe flier go on one end and Corrin go on the other end.
That Dragon Fang is so busted, especially since Azura makes it pretty difficult to get the drop on him. It's tricky finding a character that isn't ORKOed by him, he just gets danced by Azura and finishes the job.

My solution was inherit Swordbreaker to the BK so he could ORKO him with triggering Black Luna. I ended up inheriting Rally Attack on my Amelia so that he would end up in Heavy Blade Range, but looking back on that, I could of just used Quicked Pulse...but oh well.

D

Deleted member

That Dragon Fang is so busted, especially since Azura makes it pretty difficult to get the drop on him. It's tricky finding a character that isn't ORKOed by him, he just gets danced by Azura and finishes the job.

My solution was inherit Swordbreaker to the BK so he could ORKO him with triggering Black Luna. I ended up inheriting Rally Attack on my Amelia so that he would end up in Heavy Blade Range, but looking back on that, I could of just used Quicked Pulse...but oh well.
I tried to use Black Knight against Corrin, but he didn't survive. In hindsight, I should have given him Swordbreaker but I didn't want to remove Vengeful Fighter on him.
The only inheritance I did for this BHB was give Cecilia Swap so that Reinhardt can KO Corrin and Cecilia would handle the blue mage during the enemy phase.

Astellius

Smash Ace
Well, I finished S-ranking all of the levels in the Illusory Dungeon! Overall, it was a pretty fun minigame, especially towards the end.
S rank.png

The Whitewings conquered all!

I also managed to complete the Xander armor quest this week. It gave me a lot of trouble last week, but I gave a renewed effort. This time, BK, Amelia, Christmas Chrom, and LA Hector pulled through in the end, after a lot of tinkering with positioning and seals. Ward Armor and Wary Fighter were definitely crucial for my success.

For the BHB, it was a good map for Flier Emblem. Fliers could quickly reconcile the starting split in forces, and the bottlenecks in the terrain worked to their advantage.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Forgot to mention this earlier, but I finally finished building my Valentine's Hector the other day:

I had to get rid of my 4-star Michalis just to get quick access to Threaten Def 3 (I don't have any 4-star Peris at the moment). I also equipped this Hector with Vantage 3 and Ignis to switch out if necessary. This current build has been holding quite well in both Arena and the current Tempest Trials, so I think I'll just leave it like that for the time being.

I won't sacrifice my old Hector to give Distant Counter to my Winter Chrom yet. I just want to see who will win that Hero Rises poll first (though I have a feeling it'll be Vanguard Ike).

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Speaking of Valentine's Hector, I just pulled one the other day!

As much as I like Hector, however, the little devil on my shoulder is telling me to give Distant Counter to Myrrh, since I don't see myself using him over my +2 Amelia much. The little angle on my should is telling telling me to keep him, though, since he's Heckin' Hector and quite possibly the only version of him I'll ever pull. His IVs are pretty good too.

I'm probably going to keep pulling from Valentines banner in hopes of pulling a second one to feed to Myrrh, though. I'd really like to use Great Flame on here instead of boring old Lighting Breath+.

Last edited:

Astellius

Smash Ace
Forgot to mention this earlier, but I finally finished building my Valentine's Hector the other day:

I had to get rid of my 4-star Michalis just to get quick access to Threaten Def 3 (I don't have any 4-star Peris at the moment). I also equipped this Hector with Vantage 3 and Ignis to switch out if necessary. This current build has been holding quite well in both Arena and the current Tempest Trials, so I think I'll just leave it like that for the time being.

I won't sacrifice my old Hector to give Distant Counter to my Winter Chrom yet. I just want to see who will win that Hero Rises poll first (though I have a feeling it'll be Vanguard Ike).
That's pretty much exactly how I built my LA Hector (Swap, Ignis (he has Glimmer learned, but doesn't use it), WF & Vantage both as options for the B-passive, but has Ward Armor instead of Threaten Def). I usually am using him with Vantage and the QR seal.

Oh, by the way, the Wary Fighter + QR seal combination isn't really doing anything for him in your picture, since his speed is too low for him to double anything.

Speaking of Valentine's Hector, I just pulled one the other day!

As much as I like Hector, however, the little devil on my shoulder is telling me to give Distant Counter to Myrrh, since I don't see myself using him over my +2 Amelia much. The little angle on my should is telling telling me to keep him, though, since he's Heckin' Hector and quite possibly the only version of him I'll ever pull. His IVs are pretty good to.

I'm probably going to keep pulling from Valentines banner in hopes of pulling a second one to feed to Myrrh, though. I'd really like to use Great Flame on here instead of boring old Lighting Breath+.
Nice! Hope you get another one, which would solve the dilemma for you. I know I'm still eyeing my lone Brave Ike, contemplating giving his Steady Breath+Aether to Tiki...

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Oh, by the way, the Wary Fighter + QR seal combination isn't really doing anything for him in your picture, since his speed is too low for him to double anything.
If that's the case, should I just switch Wary Fighter 3 for Vantage 3 then?

D

Deleted member

I was building Felicia yesterday and I am pretty surprised by how good she is now. Her Plate is a weapon she has been begging for and now does existent damage.
I don't think she's better than Sothe, but she became a much better unit.

I also believe that Berserk Armads with QR seal doesn't cancel the effects of Wary Fighter, as Berserk Armads doesn't have QR2 built into the weapon. Because of this, I wouldn't sacrifice your regular Hector for Distant Counter; Hector with Wary Fighter and QR Sacred Seal gives him the ability to double in the enemy phase and have the enemy attack once when LA Hector cannot.
I recommend you give LA Hector Vantage with QR Sacred Seal. I run that on Hector with Ignis and Hone Armor.
Otherwise though, it's a pretty good set!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I also believe that Berserk Armads with QR seal doesn't cancel the effects of Wary Fighter, as Berserk Armads doesn't have QR2 built into the weapon. Because of this, I wouldn't sacrifice your regular Hector for Distant Counter; Hector with Wary Fighter and QR Sacred Seal gives him the ability to double in the enemy phase and have the enemy attack once when LA Hector cannot.
I recommend you give LA Hector Vantage with QR Sacred Seal. I run that on Hector with Ignis and Hone Armor.
Otherwise though, it's a pretty good set!
My only other concern with the normal Hector I have is that the one I've been using hasn't had the best IVs: +Spd -Atk to be exact, but I think I will cling on to the normal Hector I have for a little bit longer. Who wins the Hero Rises polls will be the deciding factor whether or not I get rid of my old Hector.

Astellius

Smash Ace
If that's the case, should I just switch Wary Fighter 3 for Vantage 3 then?
Well, both Wary Fighter and Vantage are great on him, so you can put on either depending on what you need at the time. You can swap out the Quick Riposte seal for something else when Wary Fighter is up. Or you can leave it on, it just won't be doing anything for him.

The Wary Fighter + Quick Riposte combo is better on faster armors, since they effectively cancel each other out for your character, but not the enemy. This means that if you can double naturally on the enemy phase, you will, but the enemy can only hit you once, as per a normal Wary Fighter battle.

Regular Hector can pull off an enemy phase Omnibreaker when he has >80% HP as @Xeno610 described, since the built-in QR ensures that he would double again. This build, however, uses a lot of valuable slots, which makes it less impressive than it sounds.

I was building Felicia yesterday and I am pretty surprised by how good she is now. Her Plate is a weapon she has been begging for and now does existent damage.
I don't think she's better than Sothe, but she became a much better unit.
Felicia is great now, she sees regular use for me. Her regular attacks now can hit pretty hard, and her special refine is especially good. I highly recommend it, as it subtracts 2 from the special cooldown each time either she or an enemy mage hits now, meaning she'll activate Glacies every engagement with an enemy mage if she doubles.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
YOU HEAR THAT?! THAT'S THE SOUND OF THE SPOILER BANNER! ALSO, NEW OC (except we can't use her).

So i'm gonna be going after Robin because Green Dragon but it summons Grima, also he's armored so Armor Dragon+his artwork is amazing.

And according to the in-game notification, Evil Takumi is gonna be the GHB.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
YOU HEAR THAT?! THAT'S THE SOUND OF THE SPOILER BANNER! ALSO, NEW OC (except we can't use her).

So i'm gonna be going after Robin because Green Dragon but it summons Grima, also he's armored so Armor Dragon+his artwork is amazing.

And according to the in-game notification, Evil Takumi is gonna be the GHB.
That Grima sprite in Robin's Exasperation looks epic!

I'm most looking forward to the Infested Takumi GHB though. I'm interested in seeing how his art and skills will turn out!

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999

I'm most looking forward to the Infested Takumi GHB though. I'm interested in seeing how his art and skills will turn out!
If Infested Takumi has Close Counter, i'm gonna get two of them (would get three but Infernal Difficulty is stupid). One for Close Counter fodder, the other one to keep and upgrade to 5-Star.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So let's take a closer look at this new character that will appear in the next story mode chapter:

You all remember how it was mentioned how Laevatein is "one of the daughters" of Surtr, thus implying she has a sister?

It looks like this new character that will appear in the next chapter of story mode, Laegjarn, may very well be the other daughter of Surtr. She certainly looks related to her and Surtr.

It's also worth mentioning Laegjarn is a sword-wielding Wyvern Lord.

Not gonna lie, but I want to see some fanart of her fighting against Camilla in a Wyvern battle!

Astellius

Smash Ace

Nice banner! That Grima Expiration animation was awesome, and I really like Celica's art. Also, we got our first armored dragon, which might be a nuisance for the Arena.

Now, what to do with the ~130 orbs I've been saving...

D

Deleted member

I'm glad the character I would want the most is a GHB unit, but... I don't know, this banner seems wrong to me in a way. It's odd to see all of these possessed characters are summonable units when they too can be GHBs.

I don't know if I will summon. It depends on how lucky I am.

Nah

Smash Champion
would've preferred that the Grima-Robin be the female one,

so we roll for those

Cool banner though. Hope that Takumi comes with Close Counter so we can get free Close Counter fodder. Also, didn't the voting poll thing end the other day? When do we get to hear who won, and when do we get the winner?

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Laegjarn, may very well be the other daughter of Surtr. She certainly looks related to her and Surtr.
That's got me thinking, how did Surtr ever have children? He seems way too obsessed with just burning everything and he does not seem like he would be a good father. Maybe they're gonna pull a Garon on us and reveal that he used to be kind before the real dragon villain of Heroes influenced him to destroy the world. Is it bad that i actually expect that?

I'm glad the character I would want the most is a GHB unit, but... I don't know, this banner seems wrong to me in a way. It's odd to see all of these possessed characters are summonable units when they too can be GHBs.
To be fair, seeing as Reinhardt, Eldigan, and Zelgius are all summonable units, it's not that surprising that the Possessed Units would also be summonable.

That said, Hardin probably should have been a GHB, since he's new. Robin and Celica are already in the game, these are just their Possessed versions (and Celica is a red unit again).

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Well, that banner is...something. It's a really novel idea, but aside from Grima's occasional sass, I don't think any of those heroes are that likeable in their corrupted forms, so it's going to be easy for me to skip this one. It helps that I'm not really fond of Grima's artwork at all.
Also, didn't the voting poll thing end the other day? When do we get to hear who won, and when do we get the winner?
They haven't announced a specific date, but they did say the hero will be released in late February iirc, so we'll probably be seeing them pretty soon.
That said, Hardin probably should have been a GHB, since he's new. Robin and Celica are already in the game, these are just their Possessed versions (and Celica is a red unit again).
On the flip side, Hardin is not even has as popular as Takumi, so he's the more generous as the free unit in that sense. You could argue Bold Fighter, but I don't think they'd give that to him if he was the free unit.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

To be fair, seeing as Reinhardt, Eldigan, and Zelgius are all summonable units, it's not that surprising that the Possessed Units would also be summonable.

I dunno why they made Zelgius a summonable unit, other than to bring whales in to essentially get a better Black Knight (even though his alter ego is still just as good). Reinhardt and Eldigan make some sense to me since they are Camus-types; not evil characters who don't agree with what people above them are saying and doing, but are so loyal that they have no choice but to fight.

These possessed units are straight up evil. I thought Hardin would be a GHB unit, though I guess they won't be as generous to F2P players as they were with Black Knight.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I went for a free summon on that New Power Banner, and I was surprised by what I got of it:

Yep, I finally got a Ninian! This is also the first time I got a 5-star out of a free summon!

Her IVs aren't very good though: +Def -Atk. Thankfully, I heard that Nina should mainly be used for support and not attacking since she's a Dancer, so this will likely be a case where I just need to need to always put Ninian in a position where she is walled around by my other units.

Oh yeah, and now that I have Ninian, I can finally create a Dragon Emblem team! I just need to turn my 4-star Adult Tiki and 4-star Nowi into 5-stars, grind them out alongside my Ninian and my Myrrh, and voila!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The datamine for the new Fire Emblem Heroes has happened. Here's a link to all the artworks for the new characters:

https://imgur.com/a/8F18i

Infested Takumi's art did not disappoint. Holy cow does he look sinister! Definitely my favorite of the bunch. Damaged Robin's art also looks really intense.

And here's the stats for all the new characters:
This is Skadi's effect in Heroes:

"Effective against flying foes. Grants Speed +3. At the start of turn 3, foes within 3 columns centered on unit take 10 damage and bonuses become penalties through their next actions."

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Skadi's effect is downright crazy. I can't believe thst they're giving that away for free. I wonder if it'll have a unique animation based off his AoE attack in Conquest.

Conquest Lunatic Endgame still haunts my memories, so I'm naturally going to 5-star the betrayal taco the moment I get him.

D

Deleted member

I summoned on the banner and, against my own will... I am now a faithful servant to lord Grima. I wanted to summon him at my command, but I wasn't going to spend a lot... and he arrived in less than 20 Orbs. His IVs are great too, +Attack/-Res... a super boon offsets the super bane.
I tried to get another one to give Amelia Vengeful Fighter and get another Hector to give her Distant Counter as well, but the godly sacrifice to a small girl will wait another day.

I am now patiently waiting for Betrayal's GHB. I will promote him to 5 stars, but I don't have the Feathers at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I don't have Grima yet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The datamine for the new Fire Emblem Heroes has happened. Here's a link to all the artworks for the new characters:

https://imgur.com/a/8F18i

Infested Takumi's art did not disappoint. Holy cow does he look sinister! Definitely my favorite of the bunch. Damaged Robin's art also looks really intense.
Oh my God, these artwork are like the edgiest thing. Ooof.

This is Skadi's effect in Heroes:

"Effective against flying foes. Grants Speed +3. At the start of turn 3, foes within 3 columns centered on unit take 10 damage and bonuses become penalties through their next actions."
WHAT THE ****?! How is that fair?

Edit:

He came home. You IV experts, tell me what his IVs are, that's gonna determine how i build him.

Also, now my Dragon Emblem is complete: Myrrh, Grima, Ninian, and Nowi. Well aware that i won't have a Red Dragon on the team but i don't feel like building an A!Tiki.

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
Armagon Armagon it looks like your Grima-Robin is +HP/-Res

What exactly is "3 columns centered on unit" supposed to mean exactly? I can't really visualize what the area looks like.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
WHAT THE ****?! How is that fair?
It only triggers once per battle and doesn't repeat. It's also totally avoidable if you mind your positioning, and I don't think the AI will be able to use it that well. It seems more like a gimmick to me than anything else, but I love gimmicks, so I'll take it.
What exactly is "3 columns centered on unit" supposed to mean exactly? I can't really visualize what the area looks like.
It's like a ploy skill, but it also effects the tiles to the right and left of the usual range.

Last edited:

Astellius

Smash Ace
After several months of work, she is finally complete. I pulled the last copy I needed in my attempts to pull Celica (no luck on the Celica yet). Here she is!

Tiki 10.png

Tiki's power has been fully awakened! May my enemies quake in fear of the wrath of the divine dragon!

As one can see, I finally decided to sacrifice my lone, sub-par natured Brave Ike to the cause, bestowing her with both Steady Breath and Aether. Aether activates on the second hit of Tiki's Quick Riposte, and it's great for healing her up and keeping her in the Quick Riposte range. My -Atk pity-breaker Shiro also got the axe to give her that fancy Def Tactic 3. She cost over 250,000 feathers to make, so she very well should get a rare passive there!

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999

Astellius

Smash Ace
It looks like this:

Visual Aid.jpg

The three columns are centered on Tiki. So it will hit half of the map.

Uh, i really hope that the animations were turned off. Otherwise, it's a bit disappointing if Skadi's effect has no actual animation.
I presume that there will be an animation on the map of some sort, and that they didn't bother to get it working since they were using some kind of hack.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I did some extra summoning and Grima was being very stubborn with coming home again, but I eventually got him with the same IVs.
I then went to the Valentine's banner to summon for Hector and now... this project is completed.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I prefer Vengeful Fighter over Bold Fighter as a skill to give units more of a presence in the enemy phase and my Amelia is +Speed, so she won't be doubled as much and the ones she can't double will be doubled.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Hero Rises results have been revealed. To no one's surprise, Vanguard Ike won. Christmas Tharja managed to take a close second, Performing Azura got third, and Hector took a heavy drop to fourth.

Felt like a slap in the face to see Hector take a heavy hit with the results. We could've gotten free Distant Counter fodder, but alas, guess this means it's back to relying on the current Valentine's Day banner to get another V!Hector...

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I feel dumb for spending Orbs trying to roll for Vanguard Ike when we were gonna get him for free regardless but we take those.

Felt like a slap in the face to see Hector take a heavy hit with the results. We could've gotten free Distant Counter fodder,
It probably happened because Valentine's Hector was released during the voting. I believe a similar thing happened with Eirika after her second version was announced before the CYL event even finished.

D

Deleted member

I'm kind of surprised that Hector did so poorly this time around.
It's because of the new Hector, but the new one doesn't power creep the old one entirely; one doesn't have to use Quick Riposte as a B skill or SS, the other does. Not to mention that Distant Counter is a valuable skill and I thought Hector will do just as well for this reason alone.
I wonder if Tharja would do just as well if Grima was released earlier. She... probably would, but I know people would want her for Vengeful Fighter.

I'm not surprised by the end results, but I was fine with any unit. I could've used a merge on RD Ike or give Warding Breath to someone, Distant Counter is amazing, I love Vengeful Fighter, and my Nohrzura is -Speed so a neutral one is just as good.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Remember what I said about Skadi's effect being totally avoidable? Hahahahaha....yeah, I didn't except there to be two of them side by side. I haven't even tried the GHB yet and I already know infernal mode is going to be a doozy. Oh the Conquest Lunatic flashbacks are coming back to me already. Oh, and the positioning on that Bow Knight...

Thank Mila and all that is good that Inevitable End isn't a thing in Heroes.

Edit: AND THEY'RE EVEN PLAYING THE SAME SONG. I'M DONE.
Send Help

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Remember what I said about Skadi's effect being totally avoidable? Hahahahaha....yeah, I didn't except there to be two of them side by side. I haven't even tried the GHB yet and I already know infernal mode is going to be a doozy. Oh the Conquest Lunatic flashbacks are coming back to me already. Oh, and the positioning on that Bow Knight...

Thank Mila and all that is good that Inevitable End isn't a thing in Heroes.

Edit: AND THEY'RE EVEN PLAYING THE SAME SONG. I'M DONE.
Send Help
I expected them to have multiple Takumis (and for there to be reinforcements) because of how the final battle was in Conquest.

I did the Infernal difficulty and it's by far the hardest GHB yet. I was struggling to think of a good solution and I was forced to use that Amelia with a lot of investment (Distant Counter and Vengeful Fighter). The ending was difficult with an axe cavalier, a raurraven user, and the Takumis with Cancel Affinity. The staff users with Savage Blow, Gravity+, and Dazzling Staff didn't help either since they brought down my units' health, which is bad on top of Skadi's effect.

It was frustrating, but it was by far one of the most satisfying victories I had in Heroes.
I just wish I could have done it with my Takumi. I tried, but I ended up using Brave Lyn, who made the last portion of it significantly easier.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Got the 3-Star Edgy Takumi. Tried going for the Lunatic one but after different attempts with different setups, i just gave up. I thought that Lyon's Lunatic map was a good sign that Lunatic GHBs wouldn't be BS anymore but i guess i was wrong. Don't even get me started on Infernal maps.

Last edited:
Top Bottom