• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
I made these avatars of Corrin waaayyy back since Fates' release in Japam.

femkamui.png

malekamui.png

Even looking at them right now, I still think they look pretty nice.

I'm thinking that if I ever get the game, I would try to make their hair color the same so that I could see the two characters as being actual "opposite sex" versions of one another.

Morbi

Scavenger
Just remember - the salty fans are actually the minority.
I mean, on the internet, it may sometimes look like they're the majority. But if you look at the casual players...they don't usually give an eff if King K. Rool or Ridley or another anime swordsman made it in. The guys I know in real life are usually happy no matter who gets in.

Only hardcore Nintendo fanboys and bandwagon-ers really get salty.
That has become more clear than ever before once we discovered that only 1.8 million people voted on the Smash ballot.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
What was the website where you would make your avatar in Fates

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
upload_2015-12-23_21-38-52.png

upload_2015-12-23_21-39-6.png

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Ireally thoght side pony tail was really difficult to beat, but when I made my character for the IK run I found short hair to be adorable.

I plan on making 3 different ones for NA but this is what I used for my Fire Emblem If copy

Birthright
upload_2015-12-23_21-46-54.png

Conquest
upload_2015-12-23_21-47-47.png

Invisible Kingdom
upload_2015-12-23_21-49-15.png

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
There is one run I'm doing that features that side ponytail.
Dahlia.png

It's either going to happen in either Conquest or Revelations because this Femui is going after Lazward and it's really the only way I can get Soleil in that shade of pink.
Soleilavatar.png

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Oooo the "canon" hair color. Super tempted to do a run like that for every child. Save it in the log book, and just make a file just for children to look like they do in their original art work. Bonus will be that they'll also be the best child they can be due to stat manipulation. Hnggg

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Do you believe Bicycle Cop can survive living with the most dangerous subspecies of monster girls?
Oh right! Forgot about that.

Head canon where Bicycle Cop is Mumen Rider's father. BRB, gonna go write the fanfic!
Ayyyyyyyye! We have similar tastes!

fem corrin 1.png

People here have good taste. Side-ponytail clearly best female hairstyle.
Hell yeah! Side ponytails are the best period!

Ireally thoght side pony tail was really difficult to beat, but when I made my character for the IK run I found short hair to be adorable.Invisible Kingdom
View attachment 89187
Okay yeah, can't argue with that, short hair Femui is super adorable! :happysheep:

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Found things on Tumblr

"Who Marth" lmao

Already posted some Corrins/Kamuis in the Robin social but I might redo them and post them here later.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Found things on Tumblr

"Who Marth" lmao

Already posted some Corrins/Kamuis in the Robin social but I might redo them and post them here later.
They forgot the super-edgey Dark Marth.

Benmjy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Benmjy
3DS FC
1203-9240-1897

Like someone said above, male hairstyles generally suck but I'm happy with how I've customized him!

I probably won't end up using her, but it was fun to customize her! I'm lame in the fact that I probably won't change my character for each route, I like consistency too much :p I really like how she looks though. (Now I just need a place to order the Special Edition sigh)

alguidrag

Smash Ace
Hoshido
upload_2015-12-24_3-2-54.png
(I noticed now how this haircut is a little strange)
Nohr
upload_2015-12-24_3-3-12.png
(i decided he be like this because of he is nohr among other things)
Third Path
upload_2015-12-24_3-5-21.png
(Blue hair to remind a certain character, and marks that remind me dragons in his face)

PK Gaming

Smash Lord
After internal analysis, we decided that if we’re going to make DLC, we would choose a character from a soon-to-be-released new game. After consulting many times with Nintendo and looking at the upcoming release schedule, Fire Emblem Fates was in just the right spot. It’s already been released in Japan, but is yet to be released overseas, making it a prime candidate in terms of timing. I personally felt that having too many Fire Emblem characters was a problem, but after talking it over with the development staff and discussing logistics, I felt certain that I could make them a fun character.
Hahaha

So if this is true, Corrin is in Smash because of the long wait time between the JP and NA version of Fates. Were it not for that, that character might not have gotten in. That's just...

Destiny.

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
There is one run I'm doing that features that side ponytail.
View attachment 89188
It's either going to happen in either Conquest or Revelations because this Femui is going after Lazward and it's really the only way I can get Soleil in that shade of pink.
View attachment 89189
I have almost the same idea. Soleil looks like Olivia in that pink and as a bonus, using that hairstyle makes my avatar look like FF XIII-2's Serah.

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
So I now have the money to preorder the special edition!
...if I can find one anywhere.
...if the Southeast would stop being a stormy ****hole for Christmas...

Checked Gamestop...no stores with inventory within 100 mile radius...

FML

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Hahaha

So if this is true, Corrin is in Smash because of the long wait time between the JP and NA version of Fates. Were it not for that, that character might not have gotten in. That's just...

Destiny.
Shouldn't you know better than that, though? We're not pawns of some scripted fate. There's something more there, something that brought us here together.

Like...invisible ties, connecting us.

Oh, come on! I had to!

Last edited:

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
You know, I can't be the only one who got goosebumps when Corrin said "I choose to take on the legendary heroes of Smash!". He is basically acknowledging the honor of being in such a game which at this point has become a pantheon of video game legends, both big and small.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Gave the Kamui maker a go:
FKamui.png

Probably just call her Raven or something

MKamui.png

Pretty much a reincarnation of my Awakening avatar

MKamui2.png

"THAT IS MY UNCLE!" - Ruby Rose
**** yes I can make Qrow

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
M!Kamui options for both versions of male suck. I like playing around with F!Kamui a lot better.
Anyway, here are some of my options:
For M!Kamui playthroughs

For F!Kamui playthroughs

Nothing's really set for my male playthroughs because of how crap their options are...I'll have to see how their in-game model looks like as well.

Here's more that I fiddled with:

...I think the reason the girl's options are so much better is because Fates is indeed intended to be Husbando Emblem. I mean, M!Robin had great options in comparison to F!Robin (imo) and Awakening is Waifu Emblem.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
December 24th is actually one of the Fates character's birthday. Happy birthday Pieri, you cotton candy psycho!
54211474_p0.jpg

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
I don't like Male Corrin, dude looks like a girl so I rather go all out and make it female instead.

alguidrag

Smash Ace
I don't like Male Corrin, dude looks like a girl so I rather go all out and make it female instead.
You say this because you didn't see my friend avatar in awakening, i almost asked he how he married Tiki being a girl[because the only guy that look like a girl more than his avatar is Foleo]

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Pretty princess dress up... ok
Female Corrin? Dressed as Lucina???

*dies of a heart attack from sheer cuteness*
December 24th is actually one of the Fates character's birthday. Happy birthday Pieri, you cotton candy psycho!
View attachment 89264
Well then a Merry Christmas Eve AND a Happy Birthday to our sweet little cotton candy cinnamon bun! :happysheep:

Top Bottom