• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CoroCoro Unveils New Information on Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I wonder how fast mega sceptile is. I might have to bring a choice scarfed ice type move user just for that. Swampert could switch from a slow pokemon to a fast offenseive pokemon (especially with swift swim). God, I hope that we will get the stones attached to the pokemon when you start out. This will make getting all the mega stones so much easier.

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
I wanna Dragon-type Mega Gyarados ! :awesome:

Receives a Dragon Mega Charizard, a Dragon Mega Sceptile, and Dragon Mega Perfect-Hair Lamb.

NEVER FORGET! NEVER FORGIVE! :mad:

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
Mega Sceptile getting a Grass/Dragon typing with Lightning Rod ability...

I have never turned for Mudkip over Treecko and Torchic before in the originals and I'm certainly not doing it now in the remakes. I wouldn't be surprised if Mega Sceptile joins the Uber tier with Blaziken because of this combination as electric type moves still could paralyze Sceptile and render his amazing speed useless. Two of my boys have returned once more. Torchic and Treecko. :3 Even if Sceptile doesn't make Uber, I can see it being OU.

Yams Everywhere

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1934-0304
I've been waiting for swampert to regain his dominant position in OU for years. And rotom -washes viability will go down severely with mega sceptile in the mix. Omega Ruby and Alpha saphire will be amazing.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
So if Sceptile were to make it into SSB4, now we know what his FS would be. The question now is what effect Mega Sceptile would have. My guess: Lightning Rod becomes a passive ability that pulls in and nullifies any nonphysical projectiles, kind of like a less powerful but constantly active Gravitational Pull. Like (I'm guessing) the other Mega forms, it'd last until Sceptile was killed, forcing opponents to approach while still dealing with any projectiles Sceptile might have.

But I'm just spitballing. We don't even know if he'll be on the roster at all. >_>

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
So if Sceptile were to make it into SSB4, now we know what his FS would be. The question now is what effect Mega Sceptile would have. My guess: Lightning Rod becomes a passive ability that pulls in and nullifies any nonphysical projectiles, kind of like a less powerful but constantly active Gravitational Pull. Like (I'm guessing) the other Mega forms, it'd last until Sceptile was killed, forcing opponents to approach while still dealing with any projectiles Sceptile might have.

But I'm just spitballing. We don't even know if he'll be on the roster at all. >_>
If he makes it on the roster, then I'm officially happy with the Smash 4 roster. He better be a fast Pokemon too considering his speed is rivaled by no other Pokemon when he uses his Unburden ability.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Guys, can we even be sure if that is really what mega blaziken will look like? :p

Tails_Glados_Puff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Console ban tho
As always. As long as both parties are civil, I find debate to be one of the healthiest things two people can do. But I won't force it on you.
Well i mean i'm willing to debate about it but i'm not really sure this is the best place to do so.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Both of the Villian Team's Female Admin re-designs... The internet's gonna be aaaall over that.

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
This is completely unrelated, but...

Those streamers Diancie has...reminds me of Kyuubey's ears.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So Lightningrod raises Sceptile's special? Guess it's a special sweeper

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
Switch into volt switch. Acquire a special attack boost, while Sceptile will undoubtably get a huge boost in Special Attack. Wreck anything that comes in.

Also, it makes Sceptiles impressive speed hard to tear down, as it is immune to t-wave, which means the only way to paralyze it is glare, or normalize t-wave. Or random para-hax from lick... which no one uses.
Not to mention immune to spore and powder attacks too. Makes it harder to put to give it a status in general.

itsameluigi1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
luigitime1290
Since the beginning, no surprise.
Also, King of Skulls, Jirachi can wall Sceptile whatever it does and kill it with Iron Head, that paralyzes.
I was joking omg. I already saw the original designs, and TBH that one Team Aqua girl was showing even more skin than her redesign. XD

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
I was joking omg. I already saw the original designs, and TBH that one Team Aqua girl was showing even more skin than her redesign. XD
No problem, and the big dude from Aqua is showing more skin than the original. Maxie looks like a nerd, Archie looks like a freak, and what's the liking with GameFreak of the boob and butt pose?

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Speculation suggests Sharpedo and Camerupt are getting mega's! Here's a video to help give some more info about it!

Top Bottom