• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cooking Mama, The Powerful Home Cook

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

Cooking Mama, The Powerful Home Cook

First let's learn about Cooking Mama

Cooking Mama is the main character of the Cooking Mama Series. She helps and guides you through recipes and such in the game. She also has other talents and hobbies like gardening, babysitting, crafting, and camping. She has many unique qualities and skills to make a moveset.

Games

Cooking Mama
2: Dinner with Friends
3: Shop & Chop
4: Kitchen Magic
5: Bon Appetit

Gardening Mama
2: Forest Friends

Cooking Mama: Cook off
Cooking Mama: World Kitchen
Crafting Mama
Babysitting Mama
Camping Mama: Outdoor Adventures

Why Should Cooking Mama Be In Smash?

She's a unique character and could bring something in Smash no ones seen before. Cooking Mama could also get some representation since it's a popular series. New mechanics and play styles is something game developers would want for their gamers instead of limiting them

Moveset WIP

Color Palettes WIP

Supporters

Signature Designs

Last edited:

The Novice Sword

Smash Apprentice
Oh thank the lord the someone else posted this. It's an idea I've had for a long time and I think it would be hilarious and fun. Cooking Mama does indeed have access to a wide variety of possible moves. Throwing eggs, fruit, pies, anything really. Cooking utensil physical attacks. Put her enemies in an over for a Final Smash. She could be the new Killager!

I would also demand that her character trailer's tagline is "MAMA GETS COOKIN"

Sign me up.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Oh thank the lord the someone else posted this. It's an idea I've had for a long time and I think it would be hilarious and fun. Cooking Mama does indeed have access to a wide variety of possible moves. Throwing eggs, fruit, pies, anything really. Cooking utensil physical attacks. Put her enemies in an over for a Final Smash. She could be the new Killager!

I would also demand that her character trailer's tagline is "MAMA GETS COOKIN"

Sign me up.
Once we get some more people, well think of a moveset, make color palettes, and signature things in a private conversation

loganhogan

Smash Ace
Is Cooking Mama a first party, second, or third party character? I'm not entirely sure but I know she's had a lot of games on Nintendo consoles/handhelds.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Is Cooking Mama a first party, second, or third party character? I'm not entirely sure but I know she's had a lot of games on Nintendo consoles/handhelds.
I'm pretty sure cooking mamas a second party game. But all her games are on nintendo systems

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Hello. I'm not really sure if she could get in Smash, but I'd like to see her be playable. So you can sign me as a supporter.

Why have a seperate group/convo when there is a thread rihht here?

as for the actual character

as someone who hasnt played any of her games she looks like she would fit perfectly in smash

To my knowledge her series is popular as well.

Screw it it is weird and i love it put my down as a supporter.

Laniv

Smash Champion
I support; I'm always down for weird unorthodox characters in Smash.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Why have a seperate group/convo when there is a thread rihht here?

as for the actual character

as someone who hasnt played any of her games she looks like she would fit perfectly in smash

To my knowledge her series is popular as well.

Screw it it is weird and i love it put my down as a supporter.
Do yew know how to make a signature thing or where to like the ones in your signature?
What about yew? @ BandanaWaddleDee BandanaWaddleDee

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Do yew know how to make a signature thing or where to like the ones in your signature?
What about yew? @ BandanaWaddleDee BandanaWaddleDee
Just ask any artist willing to do it. @ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A and @CascadeOfStars are both people you could ask, they're nice and will help you out.

I support Layton for Smash, so it'd be a bit odd not to support Mama too. Sign me up yo~ >w<

Last edited:

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
She's one of the newcomers I always wanted in smash. Her games are pretty fun, I like her character design, move set potential and I personally love to cook.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'll probably make myself a moveset in about a week given all the videos I have to rewatch for certain recipes. Loved the games since the first one and I am still waiting for that well deserved Wii U title.

Also, can you add me to the support list? I promise that I've done enough good for Mama. :(

slambros

Smash Ace
I used to really want Cooking Mama in Smash for some reason. I guess it wouldn't hurt to support.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master

Let's be honest: I really doubt that this will ever happen.

But I would absolutely fry the **** out of Greninja #frenchstereotypes

Top Bottom