• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cooking Mama, The Powerful Home Cook

Riskman

Smash Apprentice
NNID
weavorsomething
3DS FC
2406-5118-0663
Never played a single game even like it but I love the idea.

This idea is so cool I guess I support it, sign me up.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

As promised, I've whipped up a nice recipe for Mama. Let's just say that things were a bit busy and I've finally got around to doing it. I was going to go with something like having a recipe being made in the background, then figured it it was best to have a throwback to the game's selection screen (Which might be a bit more nostalgic and straightforward).

As for the moveset, it would take a bit longer since there's still some games that I ought to explore before writing the entire thing down. Got to have the best for every title instead of going for just the main Cooking Mama titles. ;)

cj.

Smash Journeyman
Add me as a supporter.

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
You have my fork. Add me to the supporters list, please.

KeyFortune

Smash Apprentice
What is it that Cooking Mama puts in her meatloaf? Oh dear god! It's fingers!!!

LOL jokes aside, I think Cooking Mama is a great character who deserves to be in Smash due to her loyalty to Nintendo. She's also one of my most wanted characters. Add me as a supporter!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

KeyFortune

Smash Apprentice
BTW do you guys think in Smash she would be called Cooking Mama or just Mama? She does have other occupations after all

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
I'm quite indifferent to this character.

Her render taken out of context and imagining a 3D model for her, she looks like she has nearly the same proportions as Villager. And I imagine her moveset would involve everything and (quite literally) the kitchen sink. Pulling food, cooking utensils and cutlery, pots n' pans and such all out of hammer space.

Sure, why not. The concept seems cute. This seems like something Sakurai would do. I'm surprised he hasn't already done it.

If it meant tossing Villager into a black hole and replacing him with Cooking Mama I'd IP spam the votes.

As long as he pulls no gyroid shenanigans.

Last edited:
Top Bottom