• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Controllers for $15

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
I just bought controllers on ebay. =(

...But it came with MELEE!!!! OO

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Do not buy $15 controllers off Ebay (as in, if the controller costs $5 and the mailing costs $10).

I'm telling you right now that they fail.

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
Do not buy $15 controllers off Ebay (as in, if the controller costs $5 and the mailing costs $10).

I'm telling you right now that they fail.
lol I don't buy crappy third party controllers. =)

IrArby

Smash Ace
Someone should let M2K know. Or maybe I'll buy one (these are Nintendo controllers right?), break it in for him, and mail it to him for Christmas. If only the process was that easy.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Someone should let M2K know. Or maybe I'll buy one (these are Nintendo controllers right?), break it in for him, and mail it to him for Christmas. If only the process was that easy.
Yeah, they're liquidated

Circuit City's closing on the day before Christmas IIRC, so you guys better gogogogogo soon

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
At this point, it doesn't matter what price the controllers are, as long as you can get your hands on one.

My friend bought one of those white Wii GC controllers that came in a legit box and everything and it turned out to be fake. lol.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
At this point, it doesn't matter what price the controllers are, as long as you can get your hands on one.

My friend bought one of those white Wii GC controllers that came in a legit box and everything and it turned out to be fake. lol.
Yes, this.
It happens.

I got completely ripped off.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

IrArby

Smash Ace
You can break in you joystick alot quicker by pulling it out of the socket and punching it back in using a flat desk/table or something. It loosens it up really quickly although breaking in the L/R buttons takes a lot more time. You should try this M2K, I've been doing this to a new controller I got recently and its already helped alot. You won't get normal wear on the rubbery grip and mines slightly dented from hitting it. Otherwise, it speeds the whole process up.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
I need me some good GC controllers, my 2 Wavebirds are messed up and the normal one has a broken C Stick

Zodiac

Smash Master
SOMEONE GET ME ONE of THESE PLEASEEEEE

A GOOD ONE

if I continue to have good Melee controllers I will never quitt meleeeeeeeeee
Ask for christmas yo! there should be a smash community gift exchange.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
The Sacred Technique that my partner started and that I have too...

Use the Wii's classic controllers joystick on an old/new gamecube controller. Makes for a perfect glide automatically. It also improves your form cause it's so responsive

Sybawave

Smash Ace
All the Cicuit City's are going out so <_< they just got bought out by some stupid Indian company (middle eastern india, not the american ones)

Eaode

Smash Champion

Use the Wii's classic controllers joystick on an old/new gamecube controller. Makes for a perfect glide automatically. It also improves your form cause it's so responsive
omg I would totally do this if my friend's dog didn't chew off the rubber on my CC <_>;;

heatran15

Smash Cadet
I have really good condition 2 Gamecube controllers but sorry they are not for sale.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master

YES! I did this a couple months ago lol. I have a (legit) white gamecube controller with two classic controller sticks. It's amazing for Brawl, terrible for Melee :laugh:

My Melee controller has two c-sticks. It's perfect.

And my Mario Kart controller has two control sticks. lol

My classic controller has a GC control stick and and c-stick :colorful:

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I wish I knew about this.

I've never owned a "good" controller. One of my controllers began to malfunction after a few months, and as I began to break in another, it was stolen the day Brawl came out.

=\

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
YES! I did this a couple months ago lol. I have a (legit) white gamecube controller with two classic controller sticks. It's amazing for Brawl, terrible for Melee :laugh:

My Melee controller has two c-sticks. It's perfect.

And my Mario Kart controller has two control sticks. lol

My classic controller has a GC control stick and and c-stick :colorful:
2 c-sticks? wha?? how's that work?

Top Bottom