• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

D

Deleted member

I'll take all money matches

and friendlies of course!

Just yell at me at c0nn0rthekids house, I'm a fat asian kid

MacD

Banned via Administration
connor, i have one request

please put up results asap, especially if the bracket is on one of your computers

PS good luck dave is above people come

Kira-

Smash Champion
805 bus itt
thanks macd. that last sentence made no sense though lol
(i know the is = if)

D

Deleted member

Out of like the 5 tournaments I've been to, this one was by far the best one I've ever been to in my life

Nice meeting you all, whoever I've played

Jkun: Nice teams performance :). Next time we'll finish in the money

Pnoy: Really nice Falcon, even though I lost in our set that was one of my favorite matches of the day to play. Grats on the teams performance

Practiceman: you are a really cool guy, have a cool name, and are probably the friendliest smasher I've ever met. Use my secret technique to **** spacies :) It really messes them up

Connor: Thanks for hosting these tourneys. I'll try to come to these whenever they happen. Your Fox is very crazy and I think that within a year or 2 you can be easily become top 3 in socal.

Kira: Really nice reads, you quickly catch on to my habits.

Futile: Nice DK, never faced anything like it

Greater Leon: Nice set we played, your Marth is buff

Lucky: Thanks for the money match, very painful ***** from Marth and Fox. I think I learned something though

Replicate: We never get to play haha

Lovage: bring 64!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
1: Lucky
2: Lovage
3: Replicate
4: Kira
5: Fly Amanita
5: HungryFox
7: Kouryuu
7: PNOY (sexy)
9: Smoke2jointz
9: GMHyprid
9: Futile
9: Noble Nathaniel
13: Stab
13: Jkun
13: maple
13: Ornj
17: Teet
17: Signia
17: PracticeMan
17: In-n-out
17: Boogooloo Mark
17: Squid
17: Okami

shoutouts come later once I shower/sleep

DJMirror

Smash Master
OK SHOUTOUTS =)

Smoke2Joints - OMG in Teams =)
Stab - Calm down and relax it's just a game
Okami & Sig - Good Games and stuff. Sheik's Needles are gay
Connor - Thanks for the **** *** tournament
Kira - next time you'll beat Joe
Futile & Kouryuu - Funny *** People lol
Hyprid & Practice Man - Good *** Matches and stuff
Fly - I need to learn the Ice Climbers match up with marth =/ I'll ask P about this
Pnoy - Your new hair style sucks
Maple - you, me, kira and Pnoy need to go hang out
HungryFox - too good
Lovage - Pasta ****ing amazing
TGL - I'll try my best not to let you win the next few matches so MM and touraments matches will count now? or just MM?
Lucky - Good **** in singles
Ekoli - close *** MM
Noble Nathaniel - I'll try to win the next mm if i can

Lovage

Smash Hero
ahhhhhhhhhh

lucky - ****
joe - you shoulda beat me 2nd match in winners, dummy way to LOSE IT <333333
connor - i wish i got to play you...oh well next time
kira - wish i played u too. oh well, good to see u. tell us when ur coming to 805
atlus - LOL
pat - WUAHHHHHHHH. WAAAAGGGGHHHHH. CRY SOME MOREEEEEEEEEE
mango - i guess
jkun - pasta all day
nasty nate- play me in GUNZ. lol, fun money match we're gonna do more sometime later good seeing u
JOHNNY ---- you got soooooo good so fast its insane. i really love playing u, when u get momentum its so scary. anyway i just wanted to remind everyone of your ****in crazy COMBO. uthrow uair uair knee.....without using any jumps .....****

GMhyprid

Smash Apprentice
Connor - Sorry for waking you up. :( I'll be sure not to arrive so early next time.

Kira - Thanks for being a very nice guy and spending quite a bit of time helping me, especially considering I have no idea what I'm doing. You've inspired me to play a lot smarter instead of almost entirely on instinct.

Replicate - I'm not a prodigy!! Thanks for the advice tho.

Jkun- In teams you come out of nowhere and land Fsmash tippers. It's usually interrupted edgeguards too. Curse you!

Smoke2Jointz - Stop improving at such a rapid pace. How the heck did u get good so quickly?

Rina - Ace Attorney FTW

Practice Man- You're really cool and you keep getting improving. Teams will go better...eventually.

Kira-

Smash Champion
Lucky - **** socal needs a good marth haha. SDR and P *****ed out but gj getting first, that was an intense upset in finals

Replicate - im starting to figure out how to do this matchup, thanks to you and connor. for now you're still better than me... not much else to say except i wanna play you more

Fly Amanita - i always look forward to our sets, even though we both camp our ***** off lol. it looks gay and it is gay but inside i'm having fun (serious no homo on that one)

HungryFox - thanks for teaching me sheik. and for being a **** *** teammate and combo-ing the **** out of everyone lmao

Kouryuu - another person i like playing, haha i think i got a lot better at that matchup. i appreciate all your advice too, it definitely helps

PNOY (sexy) - good sets in teams. who did you play in tourney? i didnt get to see your matches

Smoke2jointz - legit falcon. i get psychomidget practice tho, falcon is toooo easy haha. you made playing fox fun again thanks lol. lets visit 805

GMHyprid - haha np, it's hard for me to explain things without going on for 20 minutes about one little situation. if you ever want a lecture you can try to catch me on AIM

Futile - you and michael are always fun to chill with. that DK is beast

Noble Nathaniel - best name in socal. good seein you like always

Jkun - thanks for the MMX's

maple - stick with one character, and one secondary at the most. if im playing serious im not gonna lose to a mario lol. I wasn't BSing when you asked me who I'd rather play!

Ornj - pretty good, keep it up

PracticeMan - another legit falcon, i had no idea you'd be that good already lol. thanks for giving me all your fries even though they were free

In-n-out - get ***** in samurai showdown LOL

oh yeah, the melee community ****in *****, everyone who showed up is cool
no shoutouts for those that werent in the results *****es

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Fly - I need to learn the Ice Climbers match up with marth =/ I'll ask P about this
It's way too easy to hit you with dash attacks after you fair.
Fly Amanita - i always look forward to our sets, even though we both camp our ***** off lol. it looks gay and it is gay but inside i'm having fun (serious no homo on that one)
Yeah, I can't figure out how to approach you, so I prefer not to, lol.

Race

Smash Lord
I didnt play. . . but the tourney was pretty awesome. Got to hang out with all the cool ppl . .. made me feel complete

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Shoutouts

Ekoli - Finally got to be able to play you for more than like 2 matches lol. It was nice seeing you and I think if we work a little more on our teamwork then we can be a pretty legit doubles team. And lmao @ the comeback against Kouryuu and Futile on Corneria. No one has to know the details. XD

Jason - I'm gonna try and relax.

The Greater Leon - Finally got to play you but **** those were some gay matches. I still feel bad about them lol. Next time we play, no gayness. =D

Futile - Your DK and Falcon are sooo good. It's a shame you don't play Melee more. D=

Replicate - Nice meeting you. I'm really surprised I took a match of you but it was most likely a fluke considering I got 2 stocked the match after lol

Lovage - Nice seeing you but I never got the chance to play you. Hopefully next time.

Kouryuu - Dang your peach is rally friggin' good. Those edge guards with Bair were killer. Wish I got to play you some more because this is a match up I really need to learn.

Kira - When you said "All he is doing is Dairing, Lasering then wave-shining back" it made me notice I was being waaaay too predictable. If you hadn't said something I probably wouldn't have noticed it so thanks.

Hyprid - GGs, your jiggs and Martha very nice. I want to play you some more because those are 2 match ups I also need a lot of experience in.

Fly - I didn't know you had anyone but ICs but dang you wreck with lot of characters.

Smoke2jointz - Oooooh man, I'm just really happy I took a match off you period. Your Falcon is insane and that last combo on me was ****ing ****. X_x

Lucky - nice seeing you but I don't think I've played you at all yet. D=

Practiceman- Nice seeing you. Your Falcon is legit as always. If I didn't know better I would think you could speak Farsi lol

Nasty Nate - Lol 1 stock match

Connor - Great tourney connor. Glad to see my cube is still in one piece lol. We've got a 3/5 set left to do. Yayuhzz

LuCKy

Smash Master
fun tourney :] socal is so fun lol

connor - these tourneys are pretty solid man keep em up. also youre the coolest gangster ever

kouryuu - your peach is mad gay vs falcon lol either way for some reason it was a lot of fun to have something so challenging

kira - . . . i need to remember grabs lol if i dont i feel so helpless >.>

lovage -daaam you ****ed up joe. . . but i ****ed you up so its cool lol

joe - daaaam. . .you ****ed up kira lol

smoke2joints - best out of no where player in a while. your movement is solid n when you get control of the match, man can you get off. good stuff man keep it up

great leon - thanks for the ride n getting me home <33 we wouldve ***** teams im sure lol kira connor my ***

atlus - still the coolest ***** on the block . . but enter you ***!

pnoy - ur marth is soooo good looking lol

stab - sorry we couldnt play in the end >.> i seen you doing good on replicate n i wanted to play you but i just had to leave already

embrace - kfc ftw

race n rina - random that you 2 were here lol but cool seeing you guys as always

P - nobody makes me play gay anymore. . . ******* i gotta play falcon vs kouryuu

i think thats everyone but im sorry if i forgot ya

joeplicate

Smash Master
my shoutouts:
mango, thanks for playing melee with me even though I was too tired to think yesterday night, and because you told me to lol

connor, thanks for running the tournament, legit, and you ****ed me up with that sheik
everybody else *****
consider yourself shouted out to

oh and one for oscar because I ditched him at pat's house
and why the **** did you write me a shoutout at 5AM when I was sleeping right next to you. that seems kind of dumb
thanks to everyone who mm'd me

nice avatar dave

see you all at the next thing

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
HAHAHAHA OMG earthquake is too good
that's Wan-Fu, dummie

Shoutouts:

Dave: one of us have to beat Joe next time! good **** beating Fly and Kouryuu though.

Kouryuu: you're Sheik is not legit but it IS patient, I'll give you that. it was cool to hang out with you as always.

Futile: your DK is beast. Daz aboutta nuff outta mez...

Fly Amanita: you played so well through out the day in our set while I was iffy. No johns though. Keep ****** everybody with them Ice Babies!

PracticeMan: that raspberry limeade was sooo good. thanks for sharing them with me. you're too cool.

Lovage: only I notice the **** little things you do :) *pivot usmash*

Joe: your Fox is homo but in a good way. I really like playing you! you should come down and play with irvine some time.

Lucky: your youtube favorites are definitely my favorites now hahaha. good **** getting first.

Brendan: you're funny as **** do you know that?

Embrace: I am the original nair -> slap gimper!

Stab: I owe you a 3/5 set. I will camp the **** outta you on japes!

Johnny: You got so much better since UCLA! your DI is amazing and you actually punish my techs in place. For a guy who started Melee for like 3 months, you're legit. Don't listen to what Kouryuu the D!CK said. you're getting there dude.

Atlus: you're so fun to be around cuz things are always funny. Red Robin Falco is legit as hell. Thanks for splitting a burger with me!

Race: thanks for coming and just hanging out with me the past few days. it was cool.

Rina: Sorry if I made you think I was mad. I was just really stressed yesterday...

Nasty Nate: you're a sweetie too hahah I didn't actually watch you play but keep up that "sheikums"

Jkun: your Marth is really improving. good **** and keep it up

Also: I realize I was being a big **** to some people that were around me when I was stressed out. I sincerely apologize and I hope you understand...I also want people to know that I almost have enough money for Genesis. I just need like $20 more. I can probably beg my parents for that or cash in my coin jar. Now what I want to focus on is helping out Pat (Noble/Seraph). Let's help out Pat like you guys helped me! Pat's always opened his house up to everyone for his famous smashfests so let's do something for him in return!

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
joe- im glad your home
oscar- no more magic
steven- lets commentate for socal
miguel- guilty gear r@pes! every inch of her face
joey- structure decks
pat- youre cute
mango- i liek your marth

johnny- come down and hang out with us. lets mm next tourney
jkun- we're 3-1. im glad to have a rival lol
stab- mm's are usually neutrals only lolol

dave- wan fu is ****ing hilarious. gg. good job ordering those chips.
fly- im glad u came (yes homo)
connor- thanks for hosting. sorry we showed up so late. lazy johns and then traffic for real johns
michael- man you dont even know what i was doing to you but its why you won that match
pnoy- good to see sd. lets mm next time
ryan- wow youre so ****ing funny you dont even make sense. YOU WANNA FIGHT???
emil- lets play stuff. see you soon.
maple- put mario on the tier list
Ornj- i think i took 1 stock off nate for you with your sheik. next time.
teet- teeth
PracticeMan- you r00l
In-n-out- wow i ****ing hate this place
Boogooloo Mark- BOOGALOO MARTH
julian- you ***** i gave you so much money
rina-chan- 2cute

if i forgot you its your fault

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
LMFAO @ your Wan-Fu avatar dave, thats genius

Pnoy I played sooo badly against you, but your CF is good as ****. Lets play again soon!

more shout-outs later

Top Bottom