• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COMBOED ON ARRIVAL II - Ft Zhu, Linguini, Eggm, Stric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Actually, it's good for me. I really wanted to go to this and now it'll be changed to a date where I can probably go. Definitely entering 64 but I need some practice in it.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I've found a different potential venue.

Because of the venue pricing at this one, If 25 or more individual users post that they interested, I'll host and it will be $5 venue.

If it is less than 25, it will be 10 venue, but then again it might not be worth it to host, so we'll see.

JDD6013

Smash Rookie
Then I will most definitely be there! Is this a 100% go or are you still waiting for more folks to sign up?

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'm waiting for more people to sign up. If I can't get around 25 people to post that they're coming, I most likely won't host.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Can you get in contact him to see if he's still going?
and I'm gonna try my best to spread the word for this!

fabo

Smash Rookie
True, but I'm bad at melee so I'd just be giving someone free money if I went. :D

......well I'm probably doing that regardless of which tourney I go to......

*needs ppl to practice with regularly*
If you're in hudson county I'm always playing..

S l o X

Smash Champion
Yo if CT is sending a car and has a spot, you guys should scoop me. I live right off I-95. Hook me up Slox.
apparently bolt dipped. i'll see if i can get something though. (highly doubt it, nj is mad far from ct and swift definitely isn't going far)

LLDL

Smash Hero
Good stuff. This will start looking good if more people post that they're coming for sure. A lot of the posts are maybe's and I disregard those. Those will be a plus to the expected turnout.

icer18

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm new to the board (although I occasionally lurk), and I'm definitely interested in entering my first ever legit Melee tournament. I've always wanted to join the competitive Smash community, but I've just never taken the initiative to do so.
Anyway, when will singles start? It says the tournament starts at 12 PM, which is too early for me, so I was hoping that I'd still be able to make it. If need be, I might be able to take off from work...Idk though. Also, if I come, at least three other people will be with me; do they need to sign up by posting on this thread as well, or can I just represent all of them?

LLDL

Smash Hero
Is there anyone coming from North Jersey that could stop by Wayne and pick up Zhu on their way?

Hey, I'm new to the board (although I occasionally lurk), and I'm definitely interested in entering my first ever legit Melee tournament. I've always wanted to join the competitive Smash community, but I've just never taken the initiative to do so.
Anyway, when will singles start? It says the tournament starts at 12 PM, which is too early for me, so I was hoping that I'd still be able to make it. If need be, I might be able to take off from work...Idk though. Also, if I come, at least three other people will be with me; do they need to sign up by posting on this thread as well, or can I just represent all of them?
You'll still make it for singles. Signups start at 12. Singles won't start until at least 3:30 - 4:00. I'll just count you for your guests.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
If you have a reddit account (or get one it literally takes 10 seconds) then upvote the link I posted here for COA2:
http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/

I'm going to start doing this for all the local tourneys around here. I think there's a lot of community expansion potential from reddit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom