• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbus Smash Fest 7/6 - 7/7 (Friday and Saturday)

Rye

Smash Journeyman
cincy will be there friday night all night, and cok is liable to stay late (12 ish). I dunno about saturday, but I'll let you know what's going on

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal
Ugh, it'd suck if no one's going to be there Saturday. And I really can't ask anyone to make extra plans for Saturday (Kel, Soap, Big R, etc) seeing as I'm still not completely sure I'm going, especially if it means they miss out on (the rest of) Cinci and COK.

I don't wanna force you (Rye) to entertain three guests, especially when they're probably not interested in playing each other, if no one else is there.

I could really use some pre-FC smash; I'm so rusty right now. Sliq said Saturday wouldn't be a problem (how "early" is "early"?), but that'd mean Cinci would miss out on COK, and I know everyone loves to play with COK.

Big_R

Smash Champion
Friday it is. Paradigm can't get too much practice from his rival anyways. lol

In case you don't know Para I will always say your name like so: Para dig em

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal
I couldn't get in touch with Soap yet, but if he's not going to be there Saturday - is anyone?

Rye's cool and all, but I don't know if you/he alone is enough for the trip; I may end up just staying in Dayton. sadface.

EDIT: Talked to Soap, he'll be there Saturday; as will I.

Rye

Smash Journeyman
it seems like friday will be the day to be there. Mathos, let me know if CoK intends to be there at all on saturday. I know you said you might, but let me know about the rest of CoK. I need to know for provision's/scheduling's sake.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Also, for those interested, we will have 3 internet linked computers with separate copies of Diablo 2 expansion ready to play. The ladder just reset, and I know what I'LL be doing between matches
You will be dueling me right?

Rye

Smash Journeyman
MARs- Um.... maybe? It's sad that anyone dueling me could wear a blackoak shield and punch me to death. I'll usually do teams when I duel. I grab me a zon or necro usually.

Sliq

Smash Master
So far the only person going from Cincy for a majority of the fest is me. =(

Jiano, you better go, or I'm going to kick your teeth in.

Rye

Smash Journeyman
Don't feel bad. This was originally a CoK smash fest. Anyone else is frosting on the proverbial cake. I do, however, look forward to playing you folks when you do get in.

Sliq

Smash Master
Don't feel bad. This was originally a CoK smash fest. Anyone else is frosting on the proverbial cake. I do, however, look forward to playing you folks when you do get in.
I started this thread because Cok never comes to the Cincinnati smashfests, and I (as well as others) need practice for FC.

lulz

Rye

Smash Journeyman
Nono Sliq, what I meant was that I had planned on a cok smashfest on this weekend. Then you started this thread and mathos reccomended we combine.

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
ha i will see you guys there. i hope to get some good competition... if not ill be sad :(

Mars-

Smash Champion
MARs- Um.... maybe? It's sad that anyone dueling me could wear a blackoak shield and punch me to death. I'll usually do teams when I duel. I grab me a zon or necro usually.
Wtf are you talking about? I said dueling, not punching?

Sliq

Smash Master
Thanks go to Rye for holding teh smashfest.

Jiano did get froed.

Rye

Smash Journeyman
Great times. I look forward to seeing everyone at FC.

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
it was pretty fun and we need more MW smashfests if we ever expect to get good practice.. if you guys want ill host a smashfest/tourny but i need to know how many people would come.

Top Bottom