• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
What kind of music you into Kyo?

just be forewarned that all im gonna give you is some bands that noone has ever heard of cause I love nothing but bands that only I like. Except for the Killers.

True Story, I was there.

kyoshiro1221

Smash Rookie
i just downloaded a killers CD... idk im into scremo, indie rock, techno, electronica, pop-punk, grunge, new age punk, old school punk, mash ups, mostly anything but country.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
65 days of static
God Is An Astronaut
Muse
I Am Robot and Proud
N.E.R.D. - Pretty good, but an acquired taste
Justice
Cut Chemist
DJ Shadow
Boards of Canada
Dr. Octagon

More experimental stuff:

Tera Melos - Untitled
The Mars Volta

But you listed screamo first, so I dunno how good you like your music. :p

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
I would list

Punk
At the Drive In (yes this is my Mars Volta Hate)
Alkaline Trio
Against Me!
Lucero
Hot Water Music
The Draft
The Lawrence Arms
The Falcon
American Steel
Nothington
Rise Against
None More Black
Operation Ivy
Rancid
Strung Out
Tiger Army
Bouncing Souls
Stiff Little Fingers
Propaghandi
Street Dogs
Dropkick Murphys
The Briggs
Swinging Utters
The Living End
Black Out Pact

Electronica
Rusko
Benga
Caspa
Skream
Loefah
Fabriclive anything almost.

Indie
The Decemberists
The National
Two Gallants
Bright Eyes
Los Desaparacitos (sp?)
Wolf Parade
Minus the Bear
Postal Service
Death Cab
The Shins

Basically the **** that I cycle through, you didn't list hiphop, but if you want that I could point you to some thigns you might not have heard.

J

Joeleoleol

Sounds like wasabi was a blast, sorry I missed it. Do you guys post smashfests in this thread? Cause if so, I'm in Loveland, and have no problem driving a bit to play a bit of smash.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
You guys can't even comprehend how much I love you all. <3 <3 <3

BTW: Random shoutout to Jamal with even more love! Good games!!!0@@1

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I detest you. I hate your junior high emo bull**** antics. I don't care if your parents hated you. I don't care what your life goals and aspirations are. You aren't my friend, don't tell me your life story and hope I pity you. I know people that are way worse off than you ever could be, so your bull**** doesn't do anything but infuriate me. ****ing sob story bs.

And don't even get me started on your mindset for competitive play.

I'm not ****ing apologizing to you. Ever. I didn't do anything wrong to you. I spoke my mind, and I'm not taking it back. Now get the **** out of Colorado's thread. You're seriously not welcome until you ****ing grow up.
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn Tony. Remind me to never get you to hate me.

*edit*
Also, I just wanted to let you guys know I haven't been playing games with anyone due to some medical stuff :(. Nothing major, don't worry. I'll be better in a couple of months. Don't take this as me attention whoring >.<

I love you guys :D

GotenOnNimbus

Smash Apprentice
GotenOnNimbus - Sorry about that! I kinda was all around here and there and didn't get the chance to. But I'm glad my words warmed your heart so. Take those words, make it your power, and rise to the top of the competition! Or at least come and play with us more, seriously. Everyone should. Good Games -Handshakes- Good Games
No worries, everyone was shuffling around. I'm allowed to be at least a little awe-inspired by you guys, I get very few chances to test my kung fu without WiFi Lagfest, and I like playing good players. I will rise like a phoenix on an elevator! ...or something.

Next time you guys play, I'll do my best to make it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Jamz, you know me. This isn't about the game. If it was, I'd just MM him and call it good.

How is this not confrontational in any way, shape, or form?

You also came in with some stupid screencap, and quotes from a few of our smashers. Tell me how I'm NOT supposed to take this as you trying to be all ballsy?

Good for you. If you wanna throw down, I'm game. If not, step off of Colorado already.

How are we supposed to take an attention ***** coming into our thread, quoting/screencapping us, and acting like we were afraid to say it to his face?

Dark, I will say this again:

I detest you. I hate your junior high emo bull**** antics. I don't care if your parents hated you. I don't care what your life goals and aspirations are. You aren't my friend, don't tell me your life story and hope I pity you. I know people that are way worse off than you ever could be, so your bull**** doesn't do anything but infuriate me. ****ing sob story bs.

And don't even get me started on your mindset for competitive play.

I'm not ****ing apologizing to you. Ever. I didn't do anything wrong to you. I spoke my mind, and I'm not taking it back. Now get the **** out of Colorado's thread. You're seriously not welcome until you ****ing grow up.

Oh, and before I forget:

Meno is a respected member of our community. He's a good player. More importantly, he's a good person. You're garbage. Don't encourage him like you have the social status to do so. You're less of a person and player than him on any given day.

I'm the guy that ran the tournament. Blonde wif teh glasses.

Lawkk, we can smash whenever, just lemme know. I'm busy T/TH, though. Look into taking the RTD and all that.

For the event in April (and SuperCon), if you can't get a ride secured by two weeks prior, lemme know. I'll see what I can do.
Oh please lets not get on skills here. You the one over here exploding like your dog just died when I really did not say much to even take it this far. I quouted the post cause I though it was funny and laughed it up. Or else when I quoted them, I would have attack you all. I can't even recall me attacking any of you hard core. This was small. You made it big for no reason.

Skills have nothing to do with your problem with me boy. I bet if one had the skills of M2K you still call them garbage cause of (insert your crap here) As much as you hate to admit it of see it, I'm not some chump player you still claim me to be. But then again, I should not even care about that from you.

Nothing big went down here, you the one bursting into flames. So I really am not gonna say sorry to someone like you nether. And by the way. I'm the one who helps Peach players with advice and strats daily. I get into debates and hardcore details with advice and match ups like I am a darn lawyer. If you wanna get on something, stick with the emo comments. Not the skills and what I know. Cause that is just pointless. Keep it on me in general. Also, I am respected by MANY people. And I show that respect right back to them. Like that one guy in here who came and said he got my point mixed up. And I told him, its fine and not worry about it.

So don't come to me like (the vision you see me through your eyes) Just keep thinking I am the same dude as before. People thing one stays the same forever. Another reason I laughed it up. It was not a big deal dude. And funny thing how I have not yet insulted you with so much flames like you have. Seriously, I don't. Over a damm video game you wanna through the hands in person. Ok sir.

I'm not here to start **** or anything. Though I can see how my post in here lead the idea out the window. It was just too funny to make it clear that I was just laughing at it. And I thought it be obvious that since I did not attack or flame anyone, it was not serious as you make it to be. So I'll Step up and say sorry for those people that think I started **** and did not take it to this kind of level. I was seriously just laughing it up cause I found it funny, thats it. I am not like that anymore "hahahaha, yea right, you still emo dude. *insert more of the average insults here*) Oh well. But I am not gonna say sorry to you for all this you said when it was not that serious. And you wanna fight me IRL. Oh boy.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
So i just remembered what might possibly be the best moment of the wasabi tournament. Yang on that mongoose about to run over someone then shouting "COMING IN HOT!"

I lol'd. Hard.

Also, you got falcon punched from the ledge again Yang. Although since there are no videos, NEVAH HAPPUN

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Dark, I'm not even going to bother quoting you anymore. Your posts are inane.

I have a question. By "laughed it up", do you mean you went to the bathroom, grabbed a razor, pressed it to your wrists and then setting it back down before bursting into tears? Or have you finally moved past the "homg I'm so depressed" stage?

You're respected by no-name fanboys and the low-brows of AiB. Even if you were "good" at Brawl, your mindset isn't that of a good person.

You don't seem to understand the beef I have with you. You think too highly of yourself, and whenever you're mocked you become some stupid whiny attention ***** with a "horrible childhood". Correct me if I'm wrong, but your mom shooting up and not loving you doesn't mean ****. Yeah, it sucks. Yeah, I sympathize with the whole "bad childhood" deal. What I can't deal with is people using their problems to place themselves on some pedestal.

You could win every single tournament at Genesis and I would still look down on you, yes. Until you stop these stupid teenage antics, I'm going to be the same ******* I've been to you since you argued with me, Cort, and Vidjo about how you were going to make it so Peach could use every single move in her arsenal in Melee. No joke, you need to get your smug little head out of your *** and grow up. Or you could move to Colorado Springs.

I'M KIDDING, SPRINGS PLAYERS! I LOVE ALL ONE OF YOU!

Now, I've blown off pretty much all the steam I needed to on you. We can continue this for a bit longer, if you'd really like, with you ignoring the actual content of my posts and projecting the image of every single person that's lost to you in tournament on my name. Or you could just leave Colorado's thread. I'd make an offer for you to stay and just chill with us, but I really don't see you shaping up anytime soon. You've been this way for... 2 years now? I doubt a wall of text from some guy on the internet makes any bit of difference.

I will repeat this, however:

I don't care about your standing in the Brawl community. We both know you're playing a game that only gets more respect from the 2d community because it nets their tournaments cash and more scrub attendants for what they consider the "real" fighters.

I don't care about your childhood.

I wish you would type legibly. Your English has improved substantially, but you still have this nasty habit of wrecking the English language.

I dislike when you tell people to more-or-less "fight the good fight"; particularly Peach mains. Not everyone is as detested as you. Look at Meno, Cort, VanZ, Edreese, etc. You aren't inspirational, nor are you on the level of the aforementioned. Even if you can play at their level, you're not a "good" player in my mind, simply because of your attitude.

This isn't about the game, and has never been. It's always been about you. Stop claiming it is anything else. I detest Dark the person. I haven't even seen Dark the player.

Now, as a gesture of civility, I will invite you and whoever else you want to bring to Genesis. $1000 guaranteed in the pot for Brawl singles, and I promise you that I will not allow any members of my community to harm you for the duration of your stay (unless you jump them, of course). We could even MM in whatever game you'd like. When someone enters our venue, the drama gets left at the door. It is two weeks after Genesis, so people that want to chill in NorCal for a little bit before heading home are highly encouraged to stop by us on the way back.

This isn't to say there won't be ****-talk during the tournament and crews, but that's part of any tournament package.

So, one of three things can be done from here on out:

1) You can leave the thread and ignore us.
2) You can stay here and we can argue with each other for a while longer.
3) You can stop with the martyr/tough guy facade and stay here.

I would recommend options 1 and 3, personally. If you still want to throw down at Genesis, whatev. If you want to MM there, I'd be down for that, too. Games are games, life is life. Separate the two already, and grow up, aight?

I'm worn out, so I'll end my essay here.

Also, I just wanted to let you guys know I haven't been playing games with anyone due to some medical stuff :(. Nothing major, don't worry. I'll be better in a couple of months. Don't take this as me attention whoring >.<

I love you guys :D
What be goin' on? I was wonderin' why you stopped wanting to play SFIV on XBL. D:

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet

Wah ****ing Wah im a ***** and I'm back even after I said I was done.

I couldn't help myself when I searched for my own name in smash boards and found that you guys had been talking about me behind my back again. I think Im gonna cry.

Im better than you think I am, I swear. I am so much better than you, like tons of people say so, cause I like help people and stuff.

I have changed, Im way cooler than I used to be, even my fanbois say so.

I dont want to start ****, but you guys are emo. I was just laughing but im not gonna say sorry.
Tried to quote as close to 100% accurate as I could, and welcome Dark.Pch the an awesome list called, "People I would travel hundreds of miles to punch in the face / harm in some way." You have succeeded in bothering me so much with these posts of yours claiming to not care, and why do peoples hate mez?!?, that I think I will go to genesis just for you. I need see with my own eyes such a perfectly good specimen of the bottom of the gene pool.

Now, please stay in the thread, so I can have more opportunities in the future to insult the whiny ***** that is, you.

GanondorfMan33

Smash Cadet
WTF

dude named Joel, gimme your number right now. I know three other guys in Loveland.

Edit: I heard you failed in the NM tourney Dark Pch. Lol, why am I not surprised?

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Lol at not knowing state prefixes. I feel bad for missing the drama here.

*edit*

Tony, don't worry about it. It's not something I want to talk about right now.

GanondorfMan33

Smash Cadet
That would be New Mexico.

I really need a new username, people think I am some noob.

Ok I'm gonna make a new one. Joel, I need your number, I want to get you into the scene, especially since you live in my city.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Your name is fine, it makes me love you more.

*edit*
I'll be back in CO for a couple of days in April. Hopefully I'll get to see my favorite CO people:

Tony, Tim, and Steve :D

GotenOnNimbus

Smash Apprentice
Well Pch, When a Man and Woman love eachother very much, they ****. And pray to god something like you doesn't come out 9 months later.

The end.
o_O I was always told that the birds and the bees were the ones that had sex and had me. Somehow a stork was involved...I think it was the mascot for Klassen pickles.

The more you know.

EDIT: Outta curiosity, who won the Saturday tournaments, and how many showed?

the Marronator

Smash Ace

Ok I'm gonna make a new one. Joel, I need your number, I want to get you into the scene, especially since you live in my city.
You know you can ask a mod to change your name for you so you don't have to make a new account... *reminisces back to when I was Peach's Pan*

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Wait...you actually changed the name Peach's Pan? So I can make an account called Peach's Pan and pretend to be you? This is delicious!

Also, Tony, you invited Dark.Pch to Genesis instead of the Supercon. Dark: The $1000 pot he was talking about is for the Supercon, CO's big video game tourney going on July 24-26. You should come so there will be even more Peach players, since they seem to be spawning around CO recently.

And where were you all weekend, Ravin? I thought Wasabi had your favorite things: Cosplay, and me beating you in Brawl =D

Ravin

Smash Lord
Daaaaaamn

Im going into the airforce. Not to mention what money I am getting is going to me going to Genesis and NDK. :/

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
I'll do shoutouts once this fool leaves this thread.

Dark.pch you obviously don't use your eyes do you. Instead of accepting defeat, cus you walked into a brick wall coming into this thread, you keep going. You also ignore what people are actually saying in their posts about you. I'll say it for the 50th time cus I lost count.

Get
the
fu ck
out
of
this
thread

Sorry Jamaal, maybe I came off harsh, but i'm defending my friends and all of CO.

If you don't wanna hear truth dark.pch, this forum isn't for you. And stop trying to emote yourself with this *shrug* business. It's annoying and just makes me wanna flame you more.

I've never played you, nor watched videos of you, and i'm willing to bet I could beat you. Period. Any game, yes any game.
Not based on what i've seen, read or heard, but based on the fact that I bet I could make you SD every match whenever I wanted to because you're so god **** insecure with yourself it makes me sick.

So, when we meet at Genesis, cus I definately have a reason to go now, I will stomp you.

Now, get out of this thread, i'm tired of having to scroll past your posts.

J

Joeleoleol

WTF

dude named Joel, gimme your number right now. I know three other guys in Loveland.

Edit: I heard you failed in the NM tourney Dark Pch. Lol, why am I not surprised?
Hey, my cell is (970) 297-8130, call me man lets get together, I'm dieing to meet you guys.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

I never played in New Mexico so you got the wrong guy.

When you said NM, I was thinking it was short for some name of a tournament around the East that I went to. Thas why I asked.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Hey, Colorado.

I'm gonna be in CO Springs from this Saturday to the following Thursday. Does anyone live nearby who'd like to melee one night or something? Let me know!

(melee)

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
redd i think some peeps in co springs play some melee but theyre just ok... like well more like 1 person is ok the rest are bad. but im average and i am probably coming down sometime this week. i could also give you the guys phone number since he doesnt get on smashboards very often. or maybe some peeps up here can just carpool down there or something anyway... yeah, next sat right? when it gets closer we can get more stuff figured out

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
redd i think some peeps in co springs play some melee but theyre just ok... like well more like 1 person is ok the rest are bad. but im average and i am probably coming down sometime this week. i could also give you the guys phone number since he doesnt get on smashboards very often. or maybe some peeps up here can just carpool down there or something anyway... yeah, next sat right? when it gets closer we can get more stuff figured out

Yeah, I'm more interested in playing the people who I've seen/heard of... the ones in Boulder? or Denver? Meleemarth? Yeah, those guys.

Sounds good though. Either way, we'll work it out. I'm leaving this Saturday.

Ravin

Smash Lord
Nobody in the Springs plays Melee...

Im like, the only Springs player, and im alright at best.

Top Bottom