• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Just dont go see Knowing. That movie failed =P
I hate that movie so much. T___T

"Journey to the Witch's Lair" - now that sounds awesome.
But yea, it's the kids movie with The Rock. Funnily, it's the first movie they advertise with his real name. I dunno what it is though.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
So far I've got monsters vs. Demons. Otherwise we might just go hang and play COD:WAW all night so you guys better come up with something QUICK cuz he is addicted to that game. lol

Mostly nazi zombies.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
It's Race to Witch Mountain. Supposed to be good.

Take him to see "I Love You Man" and tell me how it is so I can decide if I want to see it.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
lol That's isn't something I want to see with my dad though. It just looks like a frat thing, but I might check it out anyway.

ooohh, our names turned green.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Ooh, Green names

Don't see Knowing, I can 3rd that

See Race To Witch Mountain. Is very good.

Monsters vs Aliens seems good too

And if all else fails, go see the Dragon Ball movie. I don't think it's out yet though.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I'd rent the first pokemon movie instead. Nothing gets you crying more than pikachu getting lung cancer.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Just finished watching all 4 futurama movies
I dont care what any of you guys say that **** was amazing
It was like watching an anime that actually had a good ending >.<
soooo badass
also im loving the green font
and ferdi zen is a director and they have always had different colors

And for dark pch

( this right now is aimed at you and not at your playing abilities so i dont want you to think im jealous or your ****** *** "hate and envy" **** you always say to help your dumb self sleep as night)
I really really hate you
Like im not even kidding with you at all
I hope the worst things that can happen to you DO happen to you and everyone around you
Like the night you quit i was laughing with one of my friends hoping the worst for your father
Yes this is somewhat hearthless
But you Fu ck ed with the wrong compadre
also you shouldn't have quit on quiting you quitter
but then again i dunno I have noticed a lot more smasher seeing you as the piece of crap you really are ( If you dont believe me why not google your name or whatever it is you did to find this place. If you pm me i would be happy to link you to all the people that hate you. Like i told you before be warned for some of them are people you think actually get along with you)

aaaaanyways since you are here
Now i have to think of what im going to do to you if you continue to piss me off buddy ^ ^

Next time think twice before you **** with colorado

Im going to bed now
goodnight guys :)

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I love you nite. oh the evil laughter i had.

*edit*

Soooooooooo April fools day everyone.........be on your guard. My sister convinced me that my niece got hurt :(........I'm so gullible

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Wow. That was effin' incredible. 5/5'd

And way to be extremely late on beating a dead horse, Nite. Seriously.
We just be backin that **** up is all, none of us said we'd stop talking **** even after he left, at least I didn't.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, **** talk a person that isn't reading it, that'll show 'em!

On a side note, I just got off the phone with my dad. Looks like I've gotta go to a wedding on July 11th, so I'm gonna miss Genesis =/

Ravin

Smash Lord
Yeah, **** talk a person that isn't reading it, that'll show 'em!

On a side note, I just got off the phone with my dad. Looks like I've gotta go to a wedding on July 11th, so I'm gonna miss Genesis =/
Dont worry, he will find it a month from now when he searches his own name.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Like I said, who lives near CO Springs who could play saturday-thursday? I'd be willing to drive a ways. I play melee =) I'd like to think I'm okay at it.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
DUDE GUY I SAID I WAS COMING SATURDAY GOD ****! anyway my plan was to meet up with you then when are you getting in on sat where are you staying hook me up with some info babe or be left in the dust

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
okay for realzies, people need to want to smash today so that we can get together and stuff. I know people do, just say it...come on you know you want to.

Top Bottom