• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Oh boy it's a MEGA MAN!

I'm down for driving to Texas. Although it remains to be seen since it's some time away.

If they're willing, I'm down for taking others as well. Travis I'd take for sure. Zajice? Probably. Spelt? No.

Zajice made atleast some effort to make some gatherings. I remember he said he had a venue that we could use for some games. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it.

Spelt hasn't done anything except ***** and offer little to no community unity. I'm free to being proved wrong, but this is what I've seen.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Take Zajice.
I don't give a damn about the details.

Just make sure his body is in Houston, Texas when the time comes. :applejack:

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh boy it's a MEGA MAN!

I'm down for driving to Texas. Although it remains to be seen since it's some time away.

If they're willing, I'm down for taking others as well. Travis I'd take for sure. Zajice? Probably. Spelt? No.

Zajice made atleast some effort to make some gatherings. I remember he said he had a venue that we could use for some games. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it.

Spelt hasn't done anything except ***** and offer little to no community unity. I'm free to being proved wrong, but this is what I've seen.
Not trying to start an argument or anything, but if I'm willing to go and enter the tournament + help pay for gas and whatnot, then it shouldn't matter.

At that point I would be helping the community, and not taking me for that reason alone would be pretty counter-productive.

Ultimately though, who you take is obviously your decision, and I respect that. There are many people who deserve to go way before me.

I have minimal interest in going OOS for a brawl tournament anyways, unless KOF/BB would also be there.

But if I did go down to Texas for WHOBO, I would enter.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
WHOBO's only going to be Brawl most likely this year, Spelt. We're no longer associated with Anime Matsuri, and that had a ton of other video game events running alongside Smash Bros. :applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
50% of WHOBO3 sucked purely because of Matsuri.
And the dealer's room has only been getting progressively worse each year.

Plus, the venue is about $20 cheaper now, that's definitely a help.
That's the best part of the change to me, IMO. :applejack:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Predictions for PR:

1. Ken Neth
2. Fishbait
3. Tim's Hat
4. Pinkie Pie
5. Zajuice
6. Bess
7. Bess again
8. Tim's Dog
9. Spelt's Mom
10. Not Steam

Bees!

Smash Ace
But I can beat Zajice with my randoms. So shouldn't my randoms go before you? so like
4.Bess' randoms
5.Zajuice
6.Bess
7.Bess again

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah but then you're just getting greedy for PR spots. You don't need 3 spots. Think of poor Not Steam getting bumped off for that.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
http://pokesho.com/typewild/download.html

So Studmonger linked a preview of Type Wild on the FB page. I then remembered that I had seen it WAY back during the early years of Fourth gen but it hadn't actually started being made.

So I went back and found the download page for the current beta. Download is up until tomorrow.
Better start it soon, since the download is slow as heck.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I saw Lopunny on the playable list.
Never before have I clicked a "download" button so hard. :applejack:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ive had Type Wild for well over a year lol. That game is amazing, Breloom da bess.

Top Bottom