• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
ESPY YOU SAID YOU WERE SLEEPING.

And Steam, you have heavy bias towards anything with fur or a tail, so I'll never take your opinion on any subject where these things are involved.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I HATE DIDDY KONG

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW

yup.

and wait... YOU HAVE THE SAME BIAS ******
I'm watching South Park online and switching back here during the forced commercials. This^ seems like something strait from the show. It's weird.

I'm tired:ohwell:

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why would anyone ever wanna play Carl?
Who mentioned carl?
relius is much cooler than carl.
and ignis is much cooler than nirvana, even though nirvana is still pretty cool.
I might play relius if i like his playstyle, he's already got the design to be a possible sub, and he's not whiny/annoying like 90% of BB characters either!!

I HATE DIDDY KONG

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW

yup.

and wait... YOU HAVE THE SAME BIAS ******
diddy is a monkey, which is basically a human, but stupider.

and zajice can realizes furries go to far/are just down right dumb.
like felicia.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't play Lucario or any other furry in Brawl.

I play top tiers in Melee entirely because they're top tier and I'm compensating for being ****ty at the game.

I don't main any character in Marvel with a tail.

My favorite BB characters are Nu, Rachel, and Kokonoe. Only one has a tail. Two tails actually. I'd like Makoto more if her outfit wasn't terrible, but that thing knocks her down a lot of points.

Look at all dat bias.

Steam

Smash Hero
I main ganondorf in melee

I only use felicia in marvel because she's rushdown and I only use Ammy because okami was a great game. seriously I hate using felicia in public places.

I don't play blazblue.

and you use(d) diddy in brawl.

MMMHMMM

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Best month ever.

24 in October.

Do you use Skype?
Yes, I do use skype. Practiceorc. (with the . ) haven't talked to you in ages either! Still in Denver?
What's everyone doing these days from old crew?
Hope all is well if they don't post here no mo, and if they do-reply damnit!

Bees!

Smash Ace
So my corner combo with Spidey using Shuma and Deadpool on assist does 1,321,500 with only 1 bar and no x-factor. Problem is 543,300 of it is after an UWT reset but even then I can opt out and go for a crawler assault for 945,200 (which still just uses 1 bar) fun stuff. I love this game!

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I main lucario in brawl

I wish I could main lucario in melee

I only use felicia in marvel because she's rushdown and I only use Ammy because okami was a great game. seriously I hate using felicia in public places.

I mained taokaka in blazblue
fixed all of this.
steam trying to not act like a super furry.
we see through your charades.

Oh, and you act like felicia is the only rushdown character in marvel...
craycray

and you use(d) diddy in brawl.
Diddy is a monkey...
that does not qualify as furry.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
He said YOU have a bias against characters with fur and a tail.
He never said anything about furries explicitly or him being related to them too.

btw he currently mains pikachu in brawl, lol.
you're missing the mark by a long shot.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Thaaaats a furry thing to say anything with fur and a tail is a furry. I mean dogs ain't furry. There just...dogs.

Diddys a animal imitating a human. Thats like...REVERSE FURRY!

Ha, ya I know, its hard to explain to your parents why your playing as a half naked cat girl. But still I think you should rep her man. Don't be embarrassed. Shes an underused character so people will ignore the fact that shes half nekkid and cheer you on for using her~! :D

Um, atleast I would~! <3 Felicia's cute man. Not in a pervy way. I just like the cute bouncy personality. C:

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Just ****ing apologize, ok? Grow up and take some responsibility for your own actions, you ****ing child. You need to apologize to me for the **** you have done to me personally, and to everyone who attended EoD@Q (actually, to every Smasher in the general Denver area) for depriving them of what could have been a mini-revival of the Smash scene, a place where they could go to meet up with other Smashers and just have fun. Don't ignore the question only to turn around and call ME a "political strategist." Don't act like the victim here.

Sure, anyone who has "personally met" me (see previous post) and gives me some advance notice can meet up at my place for Melee or Brawl. If Melee is going to take place elsewhere, let me know and I will be there--I'm not gonna drive anywhere for Brawl, though. Please note that I am leaving for college sometime around August 10th. I wanted to set up EoD@Q somewhere other than my house so that people could continue to meet up for Smash after I was gone, because due to my "unkindness," I don't subscribe to the idea that if I don't get to play, nobody should get to play. When I said, "I did this for other people," I meant what I said. Sadly, that didn't work out. But I would still like to Smash while I'm still in town, and anyone who feels likewise should get in touch with me ^_^'
this was too nasty for me to read pls paraphrase
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Steam

Smash Hero
He said YOU have a bias against characters with fur and a tail.
He never said anything about furries explicitly or him being related to them too.

btw he currently mains pikachu in brawl, lol.
you're missing the mark by a long shot.
bias towards*

and fur and tail heavily heavily implies furries when it's not talking about just animals :/

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Quadangle, I have a question.

When is the projected date of Pokemon Gray or whatever? My brother lost my White and I was wondering if I should replace it now, or wait.

...damn, I don't want to play through that ****ty *** story again though.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
That crap was horrible.

I love Pokemon, but hate Pokemon games.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you hate them why do you play them? :c
I thought BW's story was pretty good...

Gamefreak has announced they have no plans on making a third 5th gen game.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I like forming and maintaining a team, but the story has always been a dull and childish 30 hour chore. The gyms and locations are cool, but I never gave a crap about Cherub learning the power of friendship or whatever. I just want to collect and fight the damn monster bugs and creatures.

Gamefreak has announced they have no plans on making a third 5th gen game.
At all, or is that Nintendo for "release date TBD"?

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Something tells me in 3 months' time Gray will be announced... they want your money. I've heard the "we have no plans" comment from developers before.

That said, try your best to find White and keep trying. Unless he lost it somewhere outside of the house you will find it.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah IDK nintendo might've just said it to make it so more people went out and bought black/white since a lot of people just bypass those and wait for the third game. Sounds like something they'd would do.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
What date? I should be good
I am down for melee, mvc3 and or brawl if any of those present themselves.
Oh man, I haven't MVC3 inawhile. I'm waiting on UMVC3, but I'll play still..if I can remember the combos for Akuma...xD

I had this really nice 975k 1 meter combo with akuma..bet I cant do it anymore ):

Not that I always landed it agnst real players in the 1st place though >_<

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Cool, Splet covered for me.

I'm not playing marvel anymore until unlimited comes out.

And who gives a crap about Gray, I want another Colosseum type game.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Only if it has those awesome mini games.

SPELT

Just in case you didn't see my text, are there any Spark videos? I suck at navigating Dustloop.

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
Dave you should pm your address. I should be able to make it on Sat, and i haven't seen you in forever. Also I may be able to bring along the other, less cool, dave if he isn't working. I'm totally down w/ getting owned in melee

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Oh my god this thread.
Steam, just play whoever you want, and don't let what they're wearing (or lack of wear) stop you.

All you gotta do is tell them that it's fan service.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
So my corner combo with Spidey using Shuma and Deadpool on assist does 1,321,500 with only 1 bar and no x-factor. Problem is 543,300 of it is after an UWT reset but even then I can opt out and go for a crawler assault for 945,200 (which still just uses 1 bar) fun stuff. I love this game!
:urg: Hulk isn't strongest anymore

The highest damaging combo with Hulk I can do in the corner totals 955k with Iron Man and America assists

Top Bottom