• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Oh tim, I got the disk to work!

But it was unable to configure my computer all the way....

Though, I did a bit of research. Seems I need to format my HDD. Would you be able to do that?

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
* Door Entrance Fee (Console Only): $20
o Pot Fee for Tournaments - $15
o Note: $10 goes to the tournament pot fees

nooooooooooooo thanks

jcvd i'll team with you then well just beat random teams like we did against that new mexico team last supercon aahhahaha

also dfg....what can u tell me about the pc area portion of supercon.

i would like to attend something this weekend though...like a smash or w/e gathering just not the the tourney since its a bit expensive.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
It's sad that I actually got that joke...

I read both bass and treble.
Same here, since I have played cello for 4 years. I actually suck at treble cleff for this reason, since cello music is base and tenor, and treble is only used for solo pieces usually.

The joke is how much bandwidth was wasted in uploading that picture

but... I can post images now! D:

Sudai

Stuff here
The joke is really just the connection to the Vuvezuelas. All that music score shows is a single repeating B-Flat throughout that's slurred together. Not sure if the note Vuvezuelas make is B-Flat, but that would make the joke that much better.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Wait, is this for the frag thing?

Wow, I can't even consider going to do friendlies with the Washagon Snake guy. :ohwell:

Let's hold an alternative non-$35 dollar tournament???

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I tried to convert the whole CO smash scene to main metaknight, but I failed.

I'm pretty sure vuvuzelas all play one note, but different vuvzelas probably play different notes. I'll have to watch more world cup. lol

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I tried to convert the whole CO smash scene to main metaknight, but I failed.

I'm pretty sure vuvuzelas all play one note, but different vuvzelas probably play different notes. I'll have to watch more world cup. lol
If I can't do it, there's no ****ing way some ****ty inactive gay ganondorf gay person gay could.

Also, LOL STEAM!!!

Also, LOL VENUE FEE!

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Wait, is this for the frag thing?

Wow, I can't even consider going to do friendlies with the Washagon Snake guy. :ohwell:

Let's hold an alternative non-$35 dollar tournament???
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey guys, since we are working with Friday Night Frag they control what they want to charge at the door. Make sure you go to those places that I listed so that you can get a coupon to get a $5 discount at the door. For three days of gaming and free stuff it's a decent price. Just so you know the $5 is going to towards is going towards Cutthroat to pay for some expenses and some possible pizza for people who pay console only. Really depends if we get enough people!! This is really a tournament / casual event with a lot of emphasis on the casual aspect. Also, it's introducing everyone to PC which as we all know will be at SuperCon this year.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie

nooooooooooooo thanks
Yeah, I'm looking at this now and I'm completely turned off and considering other options as to what to do with my Saturday. It's painful to pay 20 bucks just to enter a place for a tournament that might not even exist. I'm passing myself too, Yang and everyone else.

Do want: Zournament. And what happened to GameOn doing anything? I was starting to get hyped for their tournaments but then they stopped doing them. Maybe tournaments, or at least gatherings, can be held there too for more Denver central people.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Once I get a job, me and zajice might start being able to split the cost for weekly smashfests/tournaments at that venue he had last time. I'll talk to him about it. That's... lakewoodish. like, what, 20-30 minute drive from downtown denver?

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Once I get a job, me and zajice might start being able to split the cost for weekly smashfests/tournaments at that venue he had last time. I'll talk to him about it. That's... lakewoodish. like, what, 20-30 minute drive from downtown denver?
I wouldn't mind contributing either. The McSpringsfest is a success, and I got someone else there to help lead it.

That is, if you want my help too :D

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't mind contributing either. The McSpringsfest is a success, and I got someone else there to help lead it.

That is, if you want my help too :D
Sure, if you can help even from all the way over in the springs, it'd be great! I'll probably put some money down on every smashfest, even if I'm not attending some.

But you/I need to talk to zaj first, as he might not even be up to this. lol

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So, two things.

First, is anyone going with me to NM July 14-18, or should I just buy a plane ticket now?

Second, I have to get a couch saturday morning from my dad's. How about after that we have a $5 blazblue tourney at my house, and just random other games? Maybe sunday if tony has it off. Does that sound like a cheaper, more fun alternative? I'll spread the word a bit once we get the day established.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Second, I have to get a couch saturday morning from my dad's. How about after that we have a $5 blazblue tourney at my house, and just random other games? Maybe sunday if tony has it off. Does that sound like a cheaper, more fun alternative? I'll spread the word a bit once we get the day established.
I'd be down for helping you with the couch, regardless of BB tourny or not. Just gimme a time.

But I'd be overjoyed to have a BB tourny, that also won't cost me forever monies even if no one plays/shows up. We should start doing random MAME game tournaments too, just for funsies ($1 or free cost.)

Any tournaments (AKA BlazBlue) happening when you go down to NM, Tim? I really wanna start expanding my horizons on this game.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
As for games, details are in the works. We may be thinking of hitting up the ren fair

EDIT: Mostly for mikezor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqpMFsnN7hM
:|

I liked the video. I hate the comments.

blazblue is absolutely dead around here. it'll pick up again once cs hits consoles. however if you are interested in ssf4 or tekken there are tournament for those every sunday here in nm!
I think it's dead everywhere there isn't an arcade cab. :| Ah well, no NM for me Timz.

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
plants vs zombies

edit: I'd be willing to chip in for the lakewood fest spot too! I really liked that location, its not far, and i think it would help our scene out having two somewhat weekly smashfests. One in the springs and one close to denver.

Top Bottom