• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I never did actual team matches with another legit ganon main. Devilenta, if you ever come to CO I'll pick up Brawl again lol

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
I never did actual team matches with another legit ganon main. Devilenta, if you ever come to CO I'll pick up Brawl again lol
Hah, I doubt I'm really that talented with Ganon. Even though people I have played offline have had a hard time against me...and I live here in Colorado. Wayyy South in Pueblo, but Colorado nonetheless.

Sudai

Stuff here
Any stage but Battle Field and it's GG. Tim, you guys should $1 MM me and Eric just for the lawls. I'm fine with a serious friendly too, but like, money makes everything more intense.

Oh, and it's only Ganon Story when Marth or Fox aren't there. ;p

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Ohmahgarr Colorado dittos team tournament?!

I wanna play now :(

Tony! Picky me for Double Shieks! You'll never lose! (In spirit!)

Also, is anyone going to that C3T tournament this weekend? The one with FNFF (more like Free N Free Frees)

Sudai

Stuff here
It's probably because I'm moving there soon. I was planning to troll CO with my MK-ness but if a bunch of people are switching right before I go, no reason for me to do that. lol

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Bad idea.

Better idea: Let's see how many MK avatars we can get on the CO thread, and then go invade the ROB thread.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Hey Tim, do you mind if I come over again? I got the disk, but some errors at boot.

I can show you once we meet face to face.

Top Bottom