• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Code Geass Mafia: OVAH

Overswarm

is laughing at you
wat

that makes no sense

are we voting for awesomeness?!

unvote
vote Overswarm

Overswarm

is laughing at you
unvote vote sephiroth's masamune

You're a sword, not sephiroth.

Obviously lying about your role. quicklynch nao gogogo

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Overswarm is merely an alias, you know that.

My birthday and Kefka's birthday are the same. Check our driver's licenses.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
It's agreed then. Kefka is awesome.

Kefka committed the first video game act of genocide, and actually destroyed the world and became a god.

Sephiroth is a mama's boy who kills a flower girl while her back is turned, and later almost turns into a god.

:()

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
It's agreed then. Kefka is awesome.

Kefka committed the first video game act of genocide, and actually destroyed the world and became a god.

Sephiroth is a mama's boy who kills a flower girl while her back is turned, and later almost turns into a god.

:()
Kefka is just a Sadistic loser who wants to destroy because no loved him as a kid. He became a god to destroy things because that’s the only thing he knows what a one track mind.

On the other hand Sephiroth wanted to become a god to creat a new world and make it perfect like unto himself.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Note for Summoner: I don't like keeping secrets but I'm not sure whether there are benefits to not keeping secrets. So.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Kefka is just a Sadistic loser who wants to destroy because no loved him as a kid. He became a god to destroy things because that’s the only thing he knows what a one track mind.
No, he wants to destroy because he was driven insane by magicite experiments as a child. Sephiroth had to be driven slowly insane... Kefka's been there all along. He dresses like a ****ing clown for pete's sake.

Also he destroyed things and THEN became a god.

On the other hand Sephiroth wanted to become a god to creat a new world and make it perfect like unto himself.
So he killed a flower girl so he could become a flower girl. Nice.

This is getting boring, even from a deliberately over the top perspective. Someone post something else -_-;;

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
No, he wants to destroy because he was driven insane by magicite experiments as a child. Sephiroth had to be driven slowly insane... Kefka's been there all along. He dresses like a ****ing clown for pete's sake.
Ok, No one cares who's more insane, just who's more developed.

Also he destroyed things and THEN became a god.
Still he became a god to destroy more things.

So he killed a flower girl so he could become a flower girl. Nice.
How do you get that out of what I said?

Ya this debate is going nowhere. Someone post something.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Alright, here's something.
Who feels like RVS is unnecessary and a time waster? (question, not expressing my own feelings)
Unvote

Vote: Gustave

Random vote stage is when you start getting a feel for the players and the overlay of the game, develops, furthermore it's occurrence is necessary for anything intelligible to come out of the first day when there is no outside information to steer conversations.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Then why are you talking about who is cooler instead of asking random questions about the game?
Personally, I love RVS, it gives a fairly solid base to get started on D1.
Vote: Gheb

Overswarm

is laughing at you
unvote vote Vult Redux

Agreed. Breadcrumbing is fine (preferred even). Withholding information that would otherwise prove beneficial is not.

Since frozen hasn't posted there are two ways you can determine he's scum at this point:

1) Cheating in some way
2) You have special information in your PM that says "frozen is scum"
3) You got special meta information in some way

the only one you would have to hide is #1, 2/3 you can say whatever you want.

Scum can die. Sucky town can die. Don't be either.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Teehee. :lick:

How does no sense = scum?
1. This is random voting stage.

2. It doesn't, but how you said "I'll explain it later" does. For example, last game I played all the scum would say is "Oh I'll explain later." or "I'll post my stuff later." or something like that, just to buy time to give a good enough reason to explain why they posted that way.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
2. It doesn't, but how you said "I'll explain it later" does. For example, last game I played all the scum would say is "Oh I'll explain later." or "I'll post my stuff later." or something like that, just to buy time to give a good enough reason to explain why they posted that way.
THIS

This is why I'm not one to wait for "later" if you actually have time now to post and argue. If you have finals or something else, sure, but not if you have time.

Other times, later just NEVER comes.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
It's in scum's interest to confuse the town in order to allow for mislynches.

As for secrets, it depends on the situation in the game, but hinting "I'VE GOT A SECRET GUYS"! Is really bad for all everyone on your side.

You are in my suspected scum/useless list, please make yourself useful and get out of that list, unless you're scum, in which case, stay right there please.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kefka actually blew the ****ing world up while Sephiroth got stopped by an amnesiac emo boy and the soul of a flower girl. The winner should be obvious here.

Vult_Redux, I'm not one that accepts the "Oh another time!"
Why vote Frozen? Is this a meta?
lol yes, it's obviously a meta, because I've done so much in this game so far to compare to what I've done in past games. Furthermore, if anyone decides they want to try and build a case solely on meta, go read newbie three and the nice exchange I had with on Mr. Cello Marl about metagaming. It'll likely pre-emptively shut down most if not every line of argument you could build in favor of trying to meta people. I really don't feel like having to type all of that up again.

As for opinions on RVS, yeah its kinda lame but what else are you supposed to do? There really isn't a better alternative, it's just a natural stage in the evolution of the game.

Vote: adumbrodeous (as much as it pains me since that name is so awesome XD) for voting someone for posing a question about opinions on game development and taking a soft stance (Gustave) against RVS, which you (adum) seem to disagree with.

What about that stance is particularly scummy?

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Wow, cmon, I specifically stated that what I ASKED about RVS was a general question RVS. I saw it in another game and got a discussion going. Luckily, it helped here as well.
I'm not taking a stance against RVS, I like the RVS.

M.K

Level 55
1. This is random voting stage.

Also, to build on this, the phrase "I have step by step plan that can win for town in just maybe 2 days but you have to do what I say, vote how I vote, and walk how I walk, ya herd? NO KILLIN'"
does. not. constitute. being auto-town. -_-
Vote: Overswarm
>_>

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Top Bottom