• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cincinnati Weeklies (Next: Friday Nov. 28)

QUIVO

Smash Master
Sliq it's not something to brag about, his mom's probably seen everyone's. Hell, I can say she's seen mine at least a dozen times.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
Sliq it's not something to brag about, his mom's probably seen everyone's. Hell, I can say she's seen mine at least a dozen times.
I don't have such a display to show her, honestly. All I have is my crappy 480p with a broken right speaker. :(

smash64

Smash Champion
Bump for all the people who missed this stuff last time.

COME PLAY SOME BRAWL AND MELEE, IDIOTS.
calm down there lol ill be coming tomorrow and some of my friends might be coming not 100% sure if they are coming since they dont have a ride to Dr. X 's place

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Ummm...hey. I'm a buddy of Smash64. I heard it's welcome to all guest so... I'm not 100 percent sure If I can Make it tomorrow....If I do I would Have to Catch the bus. Which is no problem. I consider myself Great in Brawl and I love Competition. If there are any places ya'll meet up at or play Brawl at please keep me updated cause I would LOVE to participate. It is so hard to find worthy competition aside from the people I have on my Online Friends List. I'm sorta confused on the dates though... You said June 3rd which is a Tuesday but I'm reading messages and ya'll saying something about wednesdays. What's good wit that??

Doctor X

Smash Lord
Ummm...hey. I'm a buddy of Smash64. I heard it's welcome to all guest so... I'm not 100 percent sure If I can Make it tomorrow....If I do I would Have to Catch the bus. Which is no problem. I consider myself Great in Brawl and I love Competition. If there are any places ya'll meet up at or play Brawl at please keep me updated cause I would LOVE to participate. It is so hard to find worthy competition aside from the people I have on my Online Friends List. I'm sorta confused on the dates though... You said June 3rd which is a Tuesday but I'm reading messages and ya'll saying something about wednesdays. What's good wit that??
The first one was on a Wednesday. I moved it to Tuesdays so as not to conflict with GameCity's wednesday weekly tournaments. Plus, more people are able to show up earlier, it seems.

smash64

Smash Champion
koo, i have soccer game at 7on tuesdaybut might not go to that one cuz i wanna brawl for a awhile but i have another soccer game at 10:30 and i have to go to that one becuase its for a tournament but ill be at Dr. X's place early with infer so we can brawl!!with who ever is already there

clowsui

Smash Legend
i'll probably show up later so i can face Q + i haven't seen him in a long time...plus most players seem to arrive at around that time

smash64

Smash Champion
im gonna bring my tv and im actually gonna give the tv to Dr. X if he wants it becuase i dont really need it i mean nothing is wrong with the tv exept for the volume lol

Doctor X

Smash Lord
im gonna bring my tv and im actually gonna give the tv to Dr. X if he wants it becuase i dont really need it i mean nothing is wrong with the tv exept for the volume lol
Way to leave it out in the rain, nub. :laugh:

Still only 2 TV's unless people can bring others...

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Though It's Raining...Like Crazy and the weather is Bad I will be coming. I'm catching the bus so unfortunately I can't bring anything but me and my controller. Hehehe

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If I can get ahold of Kel and meet him at his apartment and go with him... I will be there. If not, I may end up coming to the others. I work until 8 p.m. though, so it all depends. ^_^

Doctor X

Smash Lord
Good ****, everybody. We'll see about next time. I'll probably do tuesday again since this seemed to work so well for everyone.

clowsui

Smash Legend
lol shrev no johns. the only way to get better is to play with different people.

in other news i got shoutouts for all of you other mofos

ybm - **** son lemme try my falco against you 1v1 next time, three stocked by nunchuck combo...i'll be sure not to underestimate you.
q - FAWK you and your stupid brawl ****, you got lucky way too many times that night and you know it. good **** though, you gotta help me get better.
steve - i'm getting closer to your level...keep training that pit so i have something to chase towards
os + kel - way to come late :/ i'll play you two next time
lavos - FAWK your snake. lol ggs though, you're just one guy i can't beat (SNAKE...DK I'm getting close to beating though, I should've been Luigi)
ed - i had no 1v1s against you but your legendary gfaqs team was pretty good.
anthony - **** son ed can never make wednesdays so when newport has their teams tourney lets **** face. fox + ike is toooooo good...unless you want me to go falco, luigi, metaknight or d3

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I work until 8 M-W, so I won't be getting there until later each day :(

I WON THE ROUND ROBIN!!!!!!!! I WON ONE REAL DOLLAR AND FIVE IMAGINARY ONES.

Taso

Smash Apprentice
You guys that work Wednesdays neeeeeed to get that rescheduled pretty soon. These tournaments are gonna' get big REALLY soon.

And I'm talking in size and in prize. After today's, the entry fee will be $10. After calculating it out, I can do a lot more in terms of 1st and 2nd place prizes when we have that kind of entry fee, plus, your entry fee will pay for a little snack I'm bringing for everyone. But that's next week. No sense worrying about the future when you guys'll be competing today. ;)

If you come early, you can get some practice games in against me. Since I may or may not be playing in the tournament.

Lavos

Smash Journeyman
Fun matches all around on Tuesday.

I'm sorry I didn't show up on Wednesday though. I've been banned from using my car for anything except for job hunting until I get one. Having no experience up until your first year in college and then trying to get a job that doesn't suck is really hard.

I have a funny feeling my future lyes in Kroger. T_T

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
anthony - **** son ed can never make wednesdays so when newport has their teams tourney lets **** face. fox + ike is toooooo good...unless you want me to go falco, luigi, metaknight or d3
Lol sure, if ed is not there we cam team up. and i would say either fox or falco. although I need to fight both again to see which one ur better with. Oh and I left u a post on ur youtube account

And great matches everyone on tuesday, looking forward to the next one. Too bad we cant have one every week, especially with school almost done.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If I can go to Kel's after work and then stay the night at their apartment every Tuesday night, I can make every one of these

Doctor X

Smash Lord
Last time we didn't play any Melee. The first time, the second half of the night was almost all Melee. I'm up for either game pretty much whenever, though I try to focus on Brawl more.

smash64

Smash Champion
the worst thing just happened!! my baby brother damaged my wii and now it wont play any Cd's do any of you guys know where i can go and get it fixed?[

Top Bottom