• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

**Havok**

Smash Lord
"You'll never see this at a weekly"

-Fierce

LMAO

So i just realized there's vegas to go to next week (SIN), im going.

Who wants to go?

Gas = $10 (since its about a 6 hr drive)

LanceStern

Smash Lord
I liked the round-robin format that was at triweekly 29.4

It gave me a lot of match experience, even though most of that experience was beat downs and chokefests

JaggerG

Smash Apprentice
I'm glad I accidentally stayed up all night because Nintendo just rocked my socks on, and then back off.

.AC.

Smash Lord
"You'll never see this at a weekly"

-Fierce

LMAO

So i just realized there's vegas to go to next week (SIN), im going.

Who wants to go?

Gas = $10 (since its about a 6 hr drive)
i might go if its ok with you.not sure yet since hopefully i get enough money to go and get over my random fear of being left stranded somewhere i dont know :psycho:

LittLeLives

Smash Apprentice
Yeah. I was actually procrastinating on a sewing project by reading up some Wario stuff, but then I remembered E3 and went to look at what happened.

So now I'm procrastinating on both my sewing project and working on my Brawl game.

Metroid: Other M? Golden Sun DS? Layton 2 finally announced for NA?
Now I'm gonna find out what Sony and Microsoft are up to and what this Milo/Natal and SMC is all about.

sarajayd

Smash Rookie
Hey, I was going to be in Chula Vista from 6/3-6/23 and was wondering about more details with the tournaments...I might be able to make it to one while I'm up there.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Within the past three days, I have:

Collapsed a few times, have had extreme pain in my throat, had perscription drug-induced dreams about Smash and the community, had fevers reaching **** near 103 degrees, had to start playing punch-out on"classic" format(see the bit about collapsing)...point being, I'm sick.

...really sick. In fact, I'm a little scared. So, even when I'm better, I'm gonna stay away from Smash for a few weeks out of respect for the community. I'm planning on making it to CV 30, but we'll see. I look forward to returning, as well as learning new things with Snake.

~much love, SD :)

Hall

Smash Ace
What did I tell you 'bout them non union whores Matt? Standards man, they gotta have standards

Rickety

Peace and Love
Playing Ketchup

Don't you like the Beatles, Rickety? What's wrong with them?
Ooh, nothing is wrong with the Beatles, Mr. Gursalove. They're super lovely.
It's just that when your entire childhood was spent listening non-stop to the Beatles, Michael Jackson, Disney and disco, you kinda reach a point where you can play all those songs, note for note, in your head perfectly. It'd just be nice to listen some other stuff that cool kids like, I guess. And who would know better about that thar' stuff than the coolest cats in town, the San Diego Love! <3 Crew. :]

Dear San Diego:

Oats' music taste is Approved by Typh and therefore I am allowing him to impart his collection onto Rickety's iPod.

Signed,
Typh
Hooray! <3
Typh Typh Typh! :]

=D OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD

[Falcon]YES[/Falcon]

<3
Yay! Disney love! :]
(And Donald Duck impressions?)

wow. scsa was a physical beating.
Yeah, it was! <3

Hey, I was going to be in Chula Vista from 6/3-6/23 and was wondering about more details with the tournaments...I might be able to make it to one while I'm up there.
Ooh! Hello, Nice to meet you! We should play sometime! It's so fun meeting new players! <3

Within the past three days, I have. . .
Get better soon! <3

Hall is whack.
Happy Birthday, Professor! <3

selendrile

Smash Apprentice
I'm still exhausted from yesterday. I swear I played nearly every unreleased game on the planet at E3. The only game I didn't get a chance to play was Spirit Tracks, the line was huge all day.

Awex

Smash Lord
Havok's going to tourneyplay.. What should the rest of SD do this weekend? :]

Smashfest? BBQ? Beach?

All of the above? Dunno. :D (I will look into a smashfest & BBQ at my house this weekend.)

Rickety

Peace and Love
Yay! for smiley faces! :] :] :]

Um, yes! Let's all hang out this weekend, doing smash and non-smash things. It'll be too cute! <3

Ooh, ooh, ooh! :] <3

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Hall, I believe this is TWICE now that you've warned me about them whores. There won't be a third time, I swear!

Rickety, why don't you check out some of Jamie Cullum's music? He's one of my favorite musicians, and something I believe you'd really enjoy :)

Oats, I tried dozens of times to send you a shout-out on AiB, but the site kept booting me. Happy Birthday, man!

Oh, and for those who care, TILT in Horton Plaza has KoF XI, SvC:Chaos, MvC2, and a few others. Mission Valley TILT has Tekken 6.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
A Beach BBQ Smashfest? Who could resist the allure of that?

I do like that. We should make Oats organize something put our heads together and come up with a good place/time for it.

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
Happy Birthday Oats! And thanks for giving me such a warm welcome to the San Dijuana smash community! I hope there are people like you up in Washington! lol

I'm still exhausted from yesterday. I swear I played nearly every unreleased game on the planet at E3. The only game I didn't get a chance to play was Spirit Tracks, the line was huge all day.
Do tell... Also, hows Modern Warfare 2?

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Rickety's so....happy. its insane. :o

Me EZKL IZPOP and Nicktendo were playing some brawl yesterday. Pretty fun. We'd try to come down more often but me and Izzy have work on Sundays >.<

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Im going to have to take a small break from this game right now guys. Summer class is starting to intensify. 100+ kanji im expected to write and 100+ im supposed to be able to read in 3 weeks. aaaweexx you should've taken this class with meeee.

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
You're almost done, duuuuude!

Soon you'll be off to college and no more Barwlz!

(In other news, I'm playing MMO's more than Brawl. What do you figure, eh?)

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
Hey Havok come to mexico we are going to watch Star Trek. Vamos a ir a la funcion de las 9:45. ven a mi casa nos iremos de aqui.

Top Bottom