• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
typh confirmed for both days of chula vista xxx

also yeaaah, i don't even know if i have enough money for genesis yet alone a crazy bus to genesis. i'm working my *** off to try though.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
People i need your support at tournaments, im like the only SD person doing anything tournament playing related =(

I need SD with meeeeeeh.

I need TJ!
I need nyjin (lawl)
Hall's getting weekends off again soon!
Awex ur better than weurop
corrupt and chill you guys need to travel more.
Bone! I beat the **** outta praxis at washington and kept telling ppl ur the best peach.
I miss you guys, everyone lol.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
I don't know if anyone else has been feeling this, but once the Chula Vista Weeklies start to be inconsistent, it's been harder to stick together.

D

Deleted member

The problem is oats, i dun have money, and itd be hard to convince my parents to let me stay up north for 3 days with people they dun know.
I wish it was in SF, i have family up thar :(

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Believe me, I want to go out and show some San Diego Love along with you Havok. It's just really hard to justify going to big expensive out of state tournies when I'm no good at this game. >>

I miss Quiznos, Christ.

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Hm? Oh, shoot, I have been a bit inactive eh? The thing is I'm still a bit young and I can't travel too far -that- much. I'm still going to Genesis (most likely) and I can still go to a few out-of-city tournaments. But I can't be travelling to out-of-state tournaments on a whim, it just doesn't happen! XD!

I wanna step it up for San Diego! Haha. I'll try my best this summer, proooooomise.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
**** Smash, I just wanna hang out with you guys. You're my friends!

Havok, I picked up Snake because, well, I may not be the best at this game, but I'm confident enough in myself that I can, with much advice and practice, place in single digits at tournaments. I'd feel much more comfortable traveling out of state, then.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I can still host smashbests/tournaments whenever youre out of town Havok. I would love to go to Vegas to get in some games against their players and stuff but my money is spread super thin right now and genesis will drain my wallet.

IT'S ON SUNDAY THIS WEEK
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=6333
Gursalug should swing by.

BTW Oats was I ever registered in the blog??

Corrupted Mind

Smash Cadet
I want to go to go its just, im taking a Calculus 180 class at Grossmont during the summer, and the dates of Genesis are right before the final :(

Awex

Smash Lord
POTLUCK Smashfest at my house Saturday!

12 noon til whenever

6516 Bradford St.
San Diego, CA 92115

RSVP in this thread with what you're bringing.

My garage is pretty small, so if it's nice and sunny, we'll put some TV's in the backyard (and maybe heat up the barbecue. ;D)

TYPH ALL NIGHT awwwww yeah

6193797074 - my cell if you need it.

San Diego Love <3

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Hm, Potluck eh? If I can manage a ride I may go. My mom makes mean eggrolls/fried rice!

(Waits for the Asian comment).

Ah, yeahz...I haven't played for a few weeks. =O

ChillCoyotl

Smash Journeyman
It's difficult for me to travel because I have no job and no way to make money. :\ I'd love to go places with SD and stuff, Havok, but it's always a long shot. I may not even make enough for Genesis.

There's a sign up for the Genesis bus? o.o

EDIT: So who's going to Awex's smashfest and can give me a ride :3
doubleEDIT: Haha Awex, I just saw that snapshot you took of Pedochu ****** Lucas XD

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Oats put me on the yes list for the Genesis bus without the hotel.
EDIT: Nyjin quit being so asian!

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
****. I feel forgotten.

But anyways, my last tourney with you guys will most likely be CV 30 and them im gonna be in WA for like a month so... no Genesis for me D:

Hall

Smash Ace
I have work until 9ish this Saturday so I might stop by reaaaaaaaaaaally late to the potluck. If I do go I'll probably bring something asianish as well. Like rice. We really like rice.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
Could..I give someone a bunch of money and then they take me to the smashfest tourney thingy >_> :o,
I live...in corona off the 15 >_>
If someone is magically going through there I could magically give them money money.
Thanks bye pm me :o or somethin

$BONE$

Smash Ace
I dont know. What is wrong with you Havok? You know how sensitive we are about racism here. I'm appalled, so shocked; really. Stupid, burrito eater.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
I did not even go to the CHula Vista thread when I was at your house, so how could I do that...? Hmmm...? You saw me the entire time, Carlos. think, please.

Top Bottom