• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Saturday was a lot of fun. PIZZA TOSS

So anyways like I mentioned to some of you, birthday dinner on Thursday at 7:30 PM.
Location is Giovanni's Italian Restaurant at 6133 Balboa Avenue.

Hope to see you guys there.

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
Housing Junk/Meep in my bed.

Everyone else is free to come over and watch but not stay the night.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
So whats up with tournies guys, is there anything coming up? I'm back in SD and definitely tryna kick it with you all
all tourny spots are filled so i wont be able to host anything till a while which im happy about

but im down to have a smashfest this Wednesday since we havent been having those as much as we should

btw it will start at 4:00

also im taking my driving test this friday :3

Tearbear

Smash Ace
bring TVs and wiis

also i forgot i made plans sunday so the smashfest will start late that day as well unless my parents dont care about u hanging around in my house while im out

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Hey tearbear, you probably dont know me but if you're every hosting a tourney or anything and I wanted to drop by, could I know your address? You live kinda by havokz rite?

Tearbear

Smash Ace
yeah i remember you from long ago we didnt talk but i remember

my adress is 642 paraiso ave area code is 91977

Top Bottom