• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Awex

Smash Lord
Hey, who showed up to my house today expecting smash? :x My mom thought it was my friend Quan, entirely because you were asian.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Y o y ?

Thanks for the practice Hall, Staffany, and Ricketina! I've actually learned so many options in the matches but Stauffy if we play in tournament I am going to time you OUT G0RL.

<3
Ricketina? Yay! <3 <3

It was fun, everyone!

Why-oh-why does Tearbear's tournament have to be on the same day as the UCSD Melee tournament? Eep!

<3

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Maybe it's just me, man, but I think beating Ally merits something. Finish the whole **** thing before you post more, ****it! You're like one of those ******* sci-fi writers who writes a whole series of books that all end in cliffhangers!

Slicer

Smash Cadet
Wow, great read, Havok. And congrats on your victory.

BTW, I won't be able to attend, I'm gonna have family over, plus, I wasted all my money this past week. I'll try to go to the next San Diego Tourney.

Awex

Smash Lord
Anyone practicing today? If there's no one else hosting anything, people can come over to my place.

6516 Bradford St. 92115

Call me if you're gonna come over though. I'm currently expecting 0 people and won't set up anything in the garage unless you call. 619 379 7074

Jane

Smash Hero
Sup san diago, just want to see if theres gonna be a tourney this sunday? Im in SD for the weekend and am interested in goig. Id like to just smash in general but id be easier to convimce my family to let me go to a tourney than to go to some random doods house just to smash for the lulz

:D

Tearbear

Smash Ace
so yeah someone come early to wake me up and stuff

awake now so if anyone comes i might be in the shower

HeyCure

Smash Rookie
Heyyyyyy... Tearbear... Bone left a black controller at your house plugged into the wii that's in your room, i think... where your dog was sleeping and shiz yeaaaa.... -.- we might come by tomorrow to get it if you don't mind.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Fun tourney, got my *** kicked.

Nice seeing you guys.

Flame thanks for housing me! You too Anuar! Was a cool car ride there, sorry I failed at doing my speed run in MM2. I wont next time.

Hall - good matches, I'll keep that tip in mind against snakes. Wish I could've taken a game off of you, with those last hit matches we had. Ah well, next time, next.

Mojoe - Those spotdodges were annoying me, and I felt like we had some close matches, then I kept sding and recovering like a ******. -_-' Hope to play you again, whenever I go out to San Diego again.

Justin - Good comeback the first round with your Kirby, if Stauffy didn't give me the ultimate advice, I dont think I would've won the set lol.

Oats - We didn't play but it was fun cracking jokes and watching you play Super Metroid and explaining to Mojoe what a Metroid is lol.

Tearbear - You wrecked me dude, thanks for hosting the tourney and don't play with your food next time!

Stauffy - Good seeing you again, thx for the advice I'll keep it in mind in the future.

Dread - Thx for picking me up as well.

Everyone else - It was good meeting you guys, singing "Take on Me" when Anuar cp'd Pictochat against Hall was awesome and those fries were bomb as hell.

.AC.

Smash Lord
toruney in tj september 19th, you guys should follow hall's example and show up =P

Top Bottom