• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Awex

Smash Lord
I will be arriving at Havok's at some ungodly hour of the morning from a party.

And I'm bringing a friend! He's casual as far as I know, but he's played little game store tournaments apparently.

You guys better still be up then. :D

JaggerG

Smash Apprentice
Oh crap I forgot about the tourney and I also have other stuff to do today :^( I gotta keep up on this stuff.

.AC.

Smash Lord
@slicer: that was mario

@ awex: WE GOT THIS!

@ havok : happy early birthday!!!, btw me spamming ftilt during doubles finals was more of a " i am not good enough to beat you normally so ill try to BS my way through if i get lucky" kind of thing, dont think we were not trying or giving you guys enough credit.

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Good games guys.

Thank you Mike and Havok for destroying me so I can start over. And Stauffy and Hall for the encouragement. I'll do better next time I promise! =]

Slicer

Smash Cadet
@slicer: that was mario

@ awex: WE GOT THIS!

@ havok : happy early birthday!!!, btw me spamming ftilt during doubles finals was more of a " i am not good enough to beat you normally so ill try to BS my way through if i get lucky" kind of thing, dont think we were not trying or giving you guys enough credit.
Does he have an AiB or SWF account?

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Fun tourney was fun. I feel bad for missing the weekly held last week.
Who was the guy with the tag "Thawk"?
I need him to send me a replay I saved on his SD Card
lol that was me. Just tell me what you saved on my Wii. I'll just add your FC and send it to you. Do I need your Wii# to send you stuff or am I good with just your FC?

D

Deleted member

Thanks for holding the tourny havok, it was super fun.
Happy birthday also! =]

Slicer

Smash Cadet
Fun tourney was fun. I feel bad for missing the weekly held last week.

lol that was me. Just tell me what you saved on my Wii. I'll just add your FC and send it to you. Do I need your Wii# to send you stuff or am I good with just your FC?
I also need your Wiicode
the replay is TL VS D3 on SV

my Wiicode: 4942 9561 3911 4426
my Brawl FC: 0559 6442 6413

yours?

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
happy birthday havok and bone!

and i'm sorry to everyone i love in san diego that i've been so distant... maybe at the next chula vista you guys can remind me why i played this game in the first place :)

Tearbear

Smash Ace
smashfest tomorrow at my house

ill start at 5pm and end at like 12

if u need direction my aim is tevo1992

D

Deleted member

Why does everyone live so far away :(
And why do i play sports 4 hours a day >:(

*Quits for brawl*

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure he has much time to play these days, Haze. I think I recall him talking about working weekends awhile back.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Im right here MIKE!!!

I have weekends off now, will be showing up soon.. Hopefully this weekend if I can get out of the DMV registration process fast enough by then. :O

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
Ouch. That sucks *** socks..

So is San Dijuana going to Geeks? Because Pheonix would like to reserve a spot in the carpool if one is available :o

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Good luck at the DMV, Bone. I live right across the street from the one in El Cajon, and it's always balls deep with people because they're closed on Fridays now.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
THIS WEEKEND:

There's TWO tournaments, champs then geeks. (lol)

We drive up sat morn to champs then stay at Mike's then come back sunday night, who wants to come?

Gas = $8
Food = $10-20
Tournament = X

=)

Boneeeee come with me!

Tearbear

Smash Ace
im gonna go
sep i wont be eatting much
hopefully i can make some money from MMs and mid tier etc
if not people owe me moneys

im staying the night at ur house on friday just cause i wana show u how **** my music hax are ima bring food with me this time

LanceStern

Smash Lord
You guys can have a big box of Frosted Flakes and a loaf of bread maybe to eat on the road. They are on sale at ralphs for crazy low prices and I have more than enough.

Just saying. I could drop them off sometime tomorrow haha.

And coolness - I got TIO for my laptop! Now we can host unofficial tournies at SDSU. I'll upload brackets and results here on Smashboards. Mwahaha

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Awesome, Lance. =]

And hey, Havok you should make San Diego 3 on Sunday 3/7. Because World 3-1 is on the 6th. Plus!

I HAVE JOB TRAINING ON SATURDAY. OH YEAH!!!

So Havok.. For me? Make it Sunday?

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
I can't make it this weekend! ): Something came up.

& it wasn't a pen0r.

LOLjk it was & he's coming down to SD so I don't have to drive up there yay.

EDIT: But tell them all I say hello with a good old San Diego love handhairshake courtesy of the movie masterpiece, " Showgirls".

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
Im not entirely too sure on whether if i can go or not... i will know by the end of today though so keep me that spot until further notice! >:3

Top Bottom