• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
I actually intended on entering the tournament, but singles started later than I expected (Valentine's Day dinner Johns). I would've said bye to most of you, but matches were still going on and I had a deadline to be at the restaurant.

D

Deleted member

Dont listen to tearbear hes a noob ;D
Like havok said on the last page, if you have not played in a tournament, there is a very good chance you will get last place

D

Deleted member

And unless you are very good you probably wont have to stay late even tho its fun

Tearbear

Smash Ace
yeah my first couple of tournys i only stayed for like a couple of hours but after 3 tournys or so ull learn to love it

just make sure ur social

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
ATTN: SAN DIEGO.

Ace_Chase - See you at the weekly.

Awex/Lance - I'm down to go play those kids and rep the bowling alley crew. I don't know who they are but I'll be in a crew with you guys. =]

Havok - I'm going to beat you, I just have to get the right mental game 1st. That's my biggest hill to overcome, for now. I'll see you this Saturday, or perhaps tomorrow?

TearBear - Teamsies for Saturday maybe?

Burntsocks - I'm afraid to play you in tournament.

Slicer - You're is new, but its awesome to new peoples and stuff. Sit down and play TearBear or Havok as much as you can. it will help. And always listen to what they have to say. :k

Stauffy - You're getting too good. <3 Teamsies maybe?

<3 SD. I just thought it had to be said.

HYPE FOR SAN DIEGO 2. <333333

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
Sup Ace, looking forward to meeting you Saturday. 12-1 on ladder? You have to be atleast DECENT xD

Am I social guys? Also, we teaming on Saturday Stauffy?

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Is this the dawn of a new generation of San Diego smashers, Generation 6? Time will tell.

Will any of these rookies rise up to become the next generation's Tearbear, the hero of Generation 5? Probably any of you can, if you want it bad enough.

Should you all listen to the advice Godfather Havok gives? You will if you know what's good for you. The man knows a thing or two.

Do I like to wax poetic? Sometimes.

Oh, and as for doubles, money is a bit tight for me right now and as a result my doubles partners are kind of limited to whoever offers to pay for the team.
Not trying to solicit anyone, just letting you know why I'll probably have to turn you down unless you really want to team with me THAT badly.

LanceStern

Smash Lord
You guys could always trek up to SDSU too and play at night. The tv quality is pretty bad now though... it got busted up.

Then at around 7:30, come to our middle of the week campus church service! Woo!

</hopes up>

D

Deleted member

Somebody good wanna team?
Teaming with a yoshi is an opportunity you cant pass up...unless you know whats good for you

$BONE$

Smash Ace
The san diego contributer tier list Stauffy is,

God tier

CAOTIC (On vacation)
Edrees (On vacation)

Grand Parents Tier

Rickety (Happy go lucky Grandma)
Bone (Senile old man w/ erectile dysfunction)

Mom / Dad / Mexican Uncle Tier

Oats (Happy soccer mom)
Havok (Mexican drug lord uncle)
Hall (Happy mechanic dad)

Aunt Tier
Fierce (aunt with the bad plastic surgery)

Soccer van Tier

Van (The soccer mom and dad's van for the kids)

Apple Pie Tier
.... apple pies......

Slicer

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the advice,Zeke
Burntsocks,if you still don't have a partner when you get to the tourney (and if I go) maybe we can play some friendlies and then team up if you think I'm good enough =o
I main Toon Link and my best backup is Fox

Tearbear

Smash Ace
ace chase

i swear you said you saw me at my first tourny or something then i beat u in a wifi tourny and u got all butt hurt and u said u wanted to fight me

.AC.

Smash Lord
lol tearbear , there was no need to say that, as funny as it is.

PS: I GOT THIS

LanceStern

Smash Lord
ahhh the english language is so dumb
Why are you hating on America?

P.S. ~ The SDSU brawlers already had planned a Modern Warfare party for saturday, so they won't make it. A few people said they might stop by for friendlies.. But they are interested in learning. They just need more peeps to come down to the bowling alley moreso than them going cause some can't drive/have class etc.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
nah i did IP check on AiB
ace doesnt really exsist just a alt account that belongs to some1 from SD :I

*edit* lol at title

zekey is not ace

Top Bottom