• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I'll behave. Arguing at this point is pointless. XD Just vote and have your cheesecake. Or pie. Whatever makes you happy.

On a Smash related note, JCz, are there any videos of the current demo of ROB vs. Falcon? Or just any Falcon videos at all for P:M? My friend who is considering going to Phil's tourney wants to see what other Falcons can do. He's never been to a tournament before but I think he'd do pretty well. Any ideas?

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
Nobody seems to realize the president doesn't do ****. He can suggest stuff and refuse stuff (which can be overrules with 2/3 vote)

He's kind of like the queen of england.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
There's a lot more on the ballot than the puppet-in-chief.

Canada's got issues too. I'm moving to Antarctica.

:phone:

dettadeus

Smash Lord
If romney gets in, Im opening up my apartment to all american robs who are fleeing the country in terror
i would take you up on this if i wasn't already planning to look up colleges in italy

i mean what food does england even have that stands up to this much pasta

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i would take you up on this if i wasn't already planning to look up colleges in italy

i mean what food does england even have that stands up to this much pasta
We have fish and chips!
And we have the Televised WWE shows done here too, more than can be said for most of mainland europe (which was SUPER fun, btw)
and we have me too!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Some places sell fish and chips around here too. No guarantee on them being as authentic as England, but they still exist.

I'm just gonna go to Japan instead

dettadeus

Smash Lord
spent two hours searching through shaking patch after shaking patch trying to find a freaking dunsparce

catching 'em all this time around :3

also fish and chips is not pasta

pasta >>>>>>> most everything imo

stingers

Smash Obsessed
catching em all? don't do it! my grandpa tried to catch them all...and hes dead now. :O

speaking of league of legends, I got sejuani for the first time today in an ARAM and went 0/16. lesson learned.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Does anyone wanna help discuss ROBs matchups for the next version of the matchup chart? Im the head of the panel and need panelists for discussion.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this panel or its activities, feel free to post or PM me if you would rather speak to one of me privately. Panelist selections will be finalized in a week or two, at which point we will begin discussing which match-ups to change in the panelist subforum.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Do you actually need to catch them all for it to count? The pokedex goes on how many you see, so I'd rather just see them all if possible.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Lugia > all.

Obama won, u mad.

And yes, you actually have to catch them all for it to count.

Current team:
Lucario
Sigilyph
Aerodactyl
Reuniclus
Hydreigon
Reshiram

My Zekrom is already lv 100 so :/

Canada's got issues too. I'm moving to Antarctica.
Good luck, JCz. As long as you don't go anywhere near the center, you'll be good.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Bahaha. I just copied and pasted that from the pm they sent me.

But it appears there are no active robs left =[ alas

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I knew it was too good to be true. I guess I'll try RNG manipulating like my friend to get shinies instead. I don't have the attention span to catch em all. :urg:

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Anyone who has B2/W2 happen to know if the Genesect event has a shareable Mystery Gift card? I missed the event since my parents turned off the wifi in my house and want to know if I can get it from one of my friends or not.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
"I dunno but I am ken so ill still probably be good"
lmao.
yea, i feel like the smash documentary being made sorta brought him out from the shadows.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Anyone who has B2/W2 happen to know if the Genesect event has a shareable Mystery Gift card? I missed the event since my parents turned off the wifi in my house and want to know if I can get it from one of my friends or not.
I can lend it to you if you need to fill your Pokedex, but I do want to keep mine for now. :x Is that alright?

PMC66

Smash Journeyman
so anyone here got Skype i'd love to add some of you.

Also what's going on with the ROB panel for MUs?

Top Bottom