• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i just have a test tomorrow I'm not feeling. mainly because I had a test today I've been using all my prep time on.

but thats just life. imma kick its *** and steal its bubblegum.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Hope everyone is okay from the big hurricane. :<

Has anyone here tried the playstation all stars beta? Its actually quite fun and the netcode is really good. Nearly no lag, ****s all over brawls wifi haha.

I'm gonna go broke next month, Wii U preorder and 3 other ps3 games I'm getting. Probably 600 bucks gone =(

dettadeus

Smash Lord
I thought the beta really sucked. The lag was really variable for me (in some cases it was so bad that everyone disconnected within 15 seconds) and sometimes I would be a random character instead of the one I actually selected.

And I'm waiting until Smash 4 comes out to buy my WiiU. I can wait on getting Pikmin 3, it's the only other game I really want so far and I'm not spending 6+ months playing Pikmin 3 over and over to make it seem worth buying at launch.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Yeah I remember it gave me a different character to what I selected once, but other than that it seemed fine. Only problem I could say was wrong with the whole thing was not enough content, but its a beta so you can't expect much.

Goos thing about it is its much different to smash aswell

stingers

Smash Obsessed
IM NOT GETTING A WII U

all caps for emphasis.

because its gonna suck.
only way Id do it is if smash 4 was godlike (2% chance) or they released a twewy sequel (5% chance?). So not likely either way.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Anyone play on any low key (not massively populated, friend might host the server, etc.) mine craft servers? Been itchin to play again since its about the only game other than competitive brawl that I really have time for. And I no like to play alone. Let me knowz

:phone:

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I love Mareep, but I also love Magnemite, so I chose Magnemite for my playthrough.

Currently at the 7th gym. My team is:

Magneton
Serperior
Chandelure
Lucario
Drifblim
Vaporeon

stingers

Smash Obsessed
im trying to stick to pokemon Ive never used before.

Misdreavus
Darumaka
Excadrill
Frillish
Ampharos (the exception because holy **** mareep)

not sure on my 6th yet. I want someone who can learn fly lmao

Just beat the gym where you go on conveyor belts to light places up. I think it was the 6th?

and challenge mode of course =D

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I bought White 2 before I realized there was a challenge/easy mode difference between the two... oh well

wait hold up

where do i find drifloons

:drflip:

also haven't even beaten cheren yet, working on leveling up my team a bit first
You can find them before Reversal Mountain, I actually found a Drifblim in the wild and used it, but there's Drifloons too.

If you play on 3DS, there's also an app called Pokemon Dream Radar you can buy from the eShop to get Dream World ability Pokemon, I got a few Drifloons from that already. I could probably trade you one if you want.

:3

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Banette is soo creepy and awesome though :O (It's actually one of my favorite pokemon lol)

The ghost balloons are good too though, my 3rd favorite set. 2nd is the jellyfishies

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Hey Shedinja is cool >:O

Hope all the 18+ Americans here are voting today! I also hope NOT to spark a political discussion here by saying that.

:phone:

Top Bottom