• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago Smash Club

Akashi

Smash Lord
Gg's guy, very nice atmosphere and awesome host. I'm looking forward to coming again next week with my best friend!

We need more people to come please! It was some great matches, and I'm sure you'll have fun : )

P.S @ everyone that was there: lol my internet JUST came back so I can respond to stuff now <_<

Vro

Smash Lord
Sorry I didn't PM you khepri. Just chilling today. I'll see you Wed or so.

jnolan

Smash Apprentice
Once I move back to the city (the 18th) I should be able to make at least some of these. I will keep it all posted though.

Clevr

Smash Apprentice
Woot. For all those who were unable to attend the first meeting, it was "Great Success." Khepri has got a really nice place, and was a great host to all of use who came. I have more people interested in coming this time, and I'll send out a PM to everyone with who is coming later today.

Remeber! It's this Sunday! If you're interested in coming and haven't already PM'ed Khepri or myself, please do so ASAP!

Brian: Pit's too good with those arrows. I'm glad I saved that replay.
What? That must have happened right after I left!

- Henry

Clevr

Smash Apprentice
It will start around 3:00 PM tomorrow, and will end around 10:00 PM.

If you want more details, HoChiMinhTrail, just PM me and I'll send you what I sent everyone else. The same goes for anyone else interested that hasn't already contacted Khepri or myself.

Thanks.

khepri

Smash Lord
It will start around 3:00 PM tomorrow, and will end around 10:00 PM.

If you want more details, HoChiMinhTrail, just PM me and I'll send you what I sent everyone else. The same goes for anyone else interested that hasn't already contacted Khepri or myself.

Thanks.
Anyone can show up early if they please, just give me a call so I'm awake.

khepri

Smash Lord
Kehpri's spunaround arrow to death combo was out of this world.
My last ZSS combo on Marth was so **** beautiful, I have to show it to everyone next time. Too bad it was only witnessed live by Kels, Michael, and me.

We had like 9 people this time around. It was pretty nice.

cykofox

Smash Ace
Just so everone knows im not gonna be there next one. My parents are tripping about me driving through the ghettos just to get there.

Peace.

smash superstar

Smash Ace
I just moved to schaumburg for school and im pretty "pro" in smash, and left all my regular smashers so i would like to join if you get things rolling...where exactly are you at though in Chicago?

Akashi

Smash Lord
Uh...hm...from where you live Smash Superstar I don't know if there's an easier way, but I know one way to Hyde Park (my brother lives in Shaumburg and goes to the Art Institute there as well, lol). You can take the harvard train all the way to Chicago (oaglebee train station...whatever it's called), and walk on Madison all the way to Michigan Ave. Take a left there, and two blocks down you'll be at Millennium Train Station. Take the University train to 53rd/Hyde Park and you're there. It's $5 for a weekend pass so yeah, it'd be easier to travel via train than waste gas. BTW, the way I described is an hour and half (depending on where you live) ride. If you got anymore questions, PM me:O

Also, gg's this weekend. I need to work on my Ike some more, and my diddy is still undefeated ;ppp. Next week I'm only going to play Diddy in 1v1, I definitely need to practice with him more.

cykofox

Smash Ace
Hopefully I can work something out with them. Yeah i'll be back, just not next sunday. Maybe the sunday after that?

I'll see you at Damian's hopefully though.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
Just wear a white T-shirt and blue jeans and you'll be fine
Also don't be white
:laugh:
this is some bad advice, just drive through, you can get mugged,shot,robbed,killed,*****,castrated, anywhere. Be smart though, don't go rolling through the hood blasting music and making a spectacle of yourself, don't walk around the hood though, specially if they don't know you. Sometimes I really don't like my black people cuz of the ignorant **** they do, but **** it can't be helped.:(

BIG C

Smash Master
if this is happenin every sunday maybe me and tinkles will show up for some brawl practice.

if we get enough ppl we should do a fun tourney.

alls i know is i need to get good at brawl singles so i can make that real money.

Top Bottom