• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CHARITY UNO SMASH: Feat. Cook (MO Brawl), JBM-Cue-Sm3esh-ResTy (NE Melee)

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
your link doesn't work. Also...I could arrange housing, rents are in town this weekend but I don't think that would be much of an issue.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Why are people complaining about this tourney Rob has mention is for new players or those who have never been to one point being if I was you Rob I wouldn't change the rules use the ones you see fit plus you have told them there's a serious one down the road so they should just wait for that.

As of right now I don't even know if I'm going or if I'm entering at that but if I did I think I'll just play C.Falcon unless is someone I know that plays the game but seriously I don't see why bother unless you coming down to play or hang with NE(Rob) in which case is fine hell you should just have only new people enter the tourney and have a separate TV for people that you know who play the game.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Why are people complaining about this tourney Rob has mention is for new players or those who have never been to one point being if I was you Rob I wouldn't change the rules use the ones you see fit plus you have told them there's a serious one down the road so they should just wait for that.

As of right now I don't even know if I'm going or if I'm entering at that but if I did I think I'll just play C.Falcon unless is someone I know that plays the game but seriously I don't see why bother unless you coming down to play or hang with NE(Rob) in which case is fine hell you should just have only new people enter the tourney and have a separate TV for people that you know who play the game.
I agree with everything Joker says here.

Nebraska Melee will be there in full force too, so I'm not the only cool kid who's gonna be here. I heard that Dan might make an appearance too!

resTy

Smash Champion
Cook - Oh, I know him...
JBM - Yeah, he's that one guy...
Cue - Who the heck is Cue?
Smeesh - I remember that guy I think...
ResTy - Random player?

That's what people think of those feat. players. Plus, I've never entered a tournament as resTy...

MaJiK

Smash Ace
does melee start at noon as well with both tourneys going on at the same time or does brawl go first and melee second
cause i gotta work till 3 on sat

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Both Brawl and Melee tourneys start at noon, late attendies til like noon-30 may be able to at the TO's discression, I'm not a real TO I'm just helping/advising.

Sorry Majik, but there's hype for a doubles tourney later when David gets off work.

Top Bottom