• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters you want but have little to no chance.

StormC

Smash Hero
-Pig Ganon. I've recently become really intrigued by the idea, and he'd be a perfect second Ganon for the roster.
-Hades. I feel like it'll be a long time before we see a Kid Icarus game again.
-Gengar. Although super popular, we probably won't see any more gen 1 Pokemon.
-Dracula. Forget Belmont, Alucard, those guys, THIS is the character who should represent Castlevania.
-Tails. Don't think third party series will ever get more than one character.

There's more, but these feel like the most notable ones to mention.

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633

It can't be done.
It's not popular because it's not Goku or Shrek.
It's not even in my top 100 or beyond.
Yet I did it.Because I thought it'd be cool to see,simply because I'm a sucker for Amazing World.
*Sucker for THIS show,too.

BlueBirdE

Smash Journeyman
Goku
Shrek
Sigma
Black Shadow
Nightmare
Cranky kong
Blastoise
Burning Gundam or Megazord
Boshi
Paper mario
Banjo Kazooie
Gemeni force character
Simon belmont

Saenen

Smash Rookie
I suppose I'd have to say the Masked Man, since no one seems to support him anymore (every support thread ever for him is dead). Other than him, I'd have to say Vaati and Tetra from the Zelda games, Zero from the Mega Man X and Zero games, Waluigi, Lyn from Fire Emblem 7, Funky and Lanky Kong, and Jeff from Earthbound.

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
Ridley...

:drsad:

Him mostly.

Other than him it would likely be Ray from Custom Robo and Tails from Sonic.

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
I think my top contender would be Itsuki or Tsubasa from #FE as the 6th Fire Emblem rep. Would really love to see that, but I obviously have no hope for obvious reasons.
/Late2015release.
/itsnotFates.
/ToomanyFEcharacters.
/FEandSMTpuristhateit.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I think my top contender would be Itsuki or Tsubasa from #FE as the 6th Fire Emblem rep. Would really love to see that, but I obviously have no hope for obvious reasons.
/Late2015release.
/itsnotFates.
/ToomanyFEcharacters.
/FEandSMTpuristhateit.
Would like to stop by our support thread for these characters? We honestly had little activity due to so little hype for the game here (But where's mah Ike or Lyn Mirage?).

muddykips

Smash Apprentice
NNID
skippykips
3DS FC
3609-1085-1849
i'd really like to see quote from cavestory get in. i dunno if enough people know about him for nintendo to consider him, though.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Star Man from Pro Wrestling on the NES (I feel like I should specify and clarify what game he's from every time I mention him)
Goku from Yuyuki
Donbe and Hikari
Lip
Captain Rainbow
Vaati
Starfy
Chrom
Ridley

bout it.

candyissweet

Smash Apprentice
Burning Leo from Kirby Super Star. He only appears in a few Kirby games and those appearances are extremely minor, but I use him a lot in Helper to Hero, and I just really like him. But I don't expect the slightest chance for him.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037

His final smash would be his finisher, the Scorpion Death Drop.
Well anyways, my most logical choices would have to be Tharja, Mega Man X and Chris Redfield.

Last edited:

Mario123311

Smash Ace
-Doomguy

-Felicia

-Q*Bert ...Hey, You would spam his taunt too wouldn't you? :p

-Piplup (Who should have been Pichu's replacement in Brawl)

-Probably the only cartoon character(s) I would ever want to see would be Ed, Edd n' Eddy. :U

...Of course these will probably never happen in a million years.

Last edited:

Twin Shot

Smash Journeyman
ALL VETERANS
- Snake
- Wolf
- Ice Climbers
- Ivysaur
- Squirtle
- Pokemon Trainer (customs w diff Pokemon)
- Pichu
- Young Link

Nintendo Newcomers
- Ditto (Replaces Random)
- (Captain) Toad
- Paper Mario
- Inkling
- K.Rool
- Dark Samus or Ridley
- Takamaru

Third Party Newcomers
- Simon Belmont
- Black Mage
- Vault Boy (Fallout - most unlikely)

ryuu seika

Smash Master
Banjo Kazooie
Not as unlikely as you might think. The head of Xbox is in favour of their inclusion and, while Nintendo have said nothing outright, they did clarify that all video game characters would be considered when they were asked and the questioner had specifically referenced the then recent slew of third party pushers.
Nintendo is atleast willing to talk to Microsoft about it if the demand is there.

Stop by the support thread.

Last edited:

LuluTheBean

Smash Rookie
NNID
Poppy2014
Agitha, Adeleine, MB, anyone from Rhythm Heaven, Emmeryn, Savvy Stylist, and the Sprixies!

Yitsul

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yitsul
3DS FC
2105-8677-5210
Switch FC
5599 8083 2114

She appeared in Project X Zone but everyone else is in favor of Lloyd and no support thread has popped up so she has had very few votes in the ballot.

The only game systems he's been on are PC and MAC.

Their game won't come out until way after the ballot closes.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Soma Cruz. Definitely. Without writing up a giant para summarizing his powers, he's basically a Konami version of a blue mage. His talent is using abilities from the souls of monsters he collects and he's also able to use a wide variety of weapons. Soma is rich with fun moveset possibilities. Sadly, his games weren't hella successful for what one would need to be in contention for a third party slot, however, they were critically acclaimed.

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
Sophitia Alexandra. Cassandra Alexandra. Carrie Fernandez. Ashei. Ayane. TinStar. Anyone from Stunt Race FX. The Hockey team. A real Mega Man deign.

Powerman293

Smash Ace
Zero, from the Mega Man X series.

1) Already a Mega Man rep and 2 Capcom reps

2) Everyone has a hard-on for classic but no one cares for X anymore, including Capcom.

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
Skull Kid. I think he'd be amazing but nobody else really cares about and he got made into a lame assist trophy(seriously, atleast make him a cooler assist!)Giegue/Giygas from Mother 1 or Masked Man from Mother 3.Dark Matter from the various kirby games.(based primarily on it's form in dreamland 2)Cranky Kong.Banjo Kazooie

Thermithral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
blahara
3DS FC
1375-7535-6452
Switch FC
6524 3241 3725
The almighty Breaker of Worlds, Deathwing The Destroyer. No, not as a character, as a stage.

I want to ride the apocalypse as I beat up whatever character I decide to use as a punching bag, and watch them plummet into the unrelenting seas. before, you know, re-spawning on the trophy stand. His exposed flesh burns, his molten blood slowly crawling toward you unless it is fought off along with your opponents, and a single roll could end the match not just for you, but trigger a sudden death. This is not a competitive stage, this is just a fun, hectic arena.

Is the great Deathwing significant? Yes. Is he significant to Nintendo, lol, no. Blizzard and Nintendo get along like Goku and well, Smash Bros. Will never under any circumstances happen, but I can still dream.

Last edited:

Elin

Your face is strange... Is it always like that?
NNID
ShinySilverEevee
3DS FC
5301-1189-1305
I'd like an elin, but TERA never appeared on any console. They're PC exclusive.

I guess that's why PC master race is a thing.

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
This guy
< Amingo

This is my favorite fighter from MvC2. Outside of having an amazing design, he's a shape-shifting badass with a tragic backstory. I wanted to see him in MvC3, but sadly he didn't make it. Smash would be good too...

Last edited:

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
^I'd still love to see a game about this guy and Ruby Heart going on crazy adventures. Those characters honestly had so much potential

Koopaul

Smash Champion
Well I have to come to terms with the fact that Barbara probably won't get in. However, I want to get more fans for her and more supporters anyway.

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
^I'd still love to see a game about this guy and Ruby Heart going on crazy adventures. Those characters honestly had so much potential
Personally, I'd like to see both of them get their own spinoff series. Ruby Heart could star in a pirate game where she's taking down evil pirates of the seven seas; Amingo can be a lone vigilante still trying to avenge his races death. But either way, it wouldn't matter just as long as I could see them again.

Top Bottom