• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Vs Character- Which Character Will Dominate? (All new Signups! READ THE OP)

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
I'll try to get my matches done tomorrow or something.

I have like 0 Samus exp. So I'll probably get ***** but okay!

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
I sent Zensei a message but never got a response. I've give him a bit longer, send another message and if he doesn't respond still, I'll let ya know.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ive given kola an 11 hour notice and still haven't got a response... TWICE

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ive also contacted him almost every day since this tournament started. He replied once but never followed up after it, i will keep on trying though

Vibe219

Smash Apprentice
Okay I've updated. If people can't get in touch with their opponent, all I can say is keep trying guys. If it gets to the deadline I'll contact them and decide from there.

I took the first G&W sign up. Note that I've added these new people to the tournament list if they happen to be an opponent of yours.

So Lucas Perfected, you are for sure dropping out?

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I'll sign up for team G&W, gg tournament =)

UTDZac / Brawl FC will post later / G&W / Aim: shadowgripper or PM me for email if necessary
We got ourseleves a real match!

*Reads thread*

*Sees that UTD won't be playing*

:cry:
Ive also contacted him almost every day since this tournament started. He replied once but never followed up after it, i will keep on trying though
Odd, Kola typically comes here every day.

Try giving him a shout on the AL thread, that may do the trick...

bassem6

Smash Lord
I beat yoshq. Wario vs luigi 2-0 wario. Sorry about that sd last stock of the second game dude :(

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Im gonna go ahead and drop out. I dont play wifi and i gotta focus on college really hard this month(summer semester).

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Conformin'. Now to work on getting a refund on LP's suit/a new Samus.
Aw, if KJ would show up, we still got dis.

Im gonna go ahead and drop out. I dont play wifi and i gotta focus on college really hard this month(summer semester).
And we lose Xyro. All the anticipation, and we lose Xyro. What are we going to do without the Green Lesbian?

RedZone

Smash Rookie
ScAtt won 2-0. First on Smashville, then on Lylat Cruise. I didn't stand much of a chance.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
ElNoNombreHombre beat meh
ggs

Still waiting on the other guy.

Top Bottom