• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Pikachu seems to be improving, at first he was in the underused, now he is in the borderline...

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You were very clear on your character usage.
1: Champ (sheik (2 matches)/fox (4)/falco (2)/pokemon trainer (1)/falcon (1)) i think

Picking Trainer or Falcon ONCE doesn't really qualify for me adding a placement for him. It'd be like listing DSF as Snake/Meta Knight in a tournament yesterday even though he only used Meta Knight for one match.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
its beacuse the tournament results dont have the other characters that got first second etc.
Well we can make those up....>_>

Snake Meta Snake Meta Snake Meta Dedede Snake Meta Snake Meta Dedede Wario Olimar Snake Meta Marth Snake Meta.....

just messing around. But many entries have a thread link with full results so check those for other character`s placement......

and
Im officially "Submitting" them to this thread now. Any problems with a ranking you should just look in the official tournament thread that comes with the "summurized" ranking

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
At least Luigi's not THE lowest now, but still far too low.

Tien2500

Smash Lord
I dunno. I think Luigi's floatiness may be his downfall. Hopefully not though. I like Luigi.

And good thing PT is climbing. I think he could make it to C class. I feel he's better than the rest of D class besides Fox.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
I dunno. I think Luigi's floatiness may be his downfall. Hopefully not though. I like Luigi.

And good thing PT is climbing. I think he could make it to C class. I feel he's better than the rest of D class besides Fox.
Oh please Mario and Ness are way better than class D, maybe they will make it to C one day..

Tien2500

Smash Lord
I don't really play Ness so I don't fully know what he's cabable of but I've never been that impressed. I could be wrong though. Infinite grabs and a generally laggy grab release animation could be a problem though.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
I don't really play Ness so I don't fully know what he's cabable of but I've never been that impressed. I could be wrong though. Infinite grabs and a generally laggy grab release animation could be a problem though.

Ness is only horrible against Marth and other grab releasers. Everyone has this image just because he can get infinited he sux. Well its getting easier to break out of grabs w/ new knowledge and Ness is a freakin` beast btw :D Especially in the air, with PKT mindgames, or all those PK Fire advanced techniques, plus much more.....

Sylvan

Smash Apprentice
I've got some recent tournament results:
Sydney's Smoosh Boost Singles Tournament
Number of entrants - 25
Entry fee - $10
Where it was - Sydney, Australia

Link

top 8:

1st: Kulla - Metaknight & Snake
2nd: Bjay - G&W & Wario
3rd: Forky - Metaknight
4th: Sylvan - Wolf
5th: Shaya - Marth
5th: Slax - Iceclimbers & DK
7th: Tsax - Pit
7th: Meteor Master - Ice Climbers & Lucas

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
You were very clear on your character usage.
1: Champ (sheik (2 matches)/fox (4)/falco (2)/pokemon trainer (1)/falcon (1)) i think

Picking Trainer or Falcon ONCE doesn't really qualify for me adding a placement for him. It'd be like listing DSF as Snake/Meta Knight in a tournament yesterday even though he only used Meta Knight for one match.

champ actually does play falcon in serious matches, he pulls him out whenever he's in trouble. he's dead serious about falcon/pt/sheik

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
And I'm sure DSF is dead serious about using Meta Knight. But as far as I'm concerned, Champ did not use Falcon enough to earn him a spltting of the placement this time.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Does Falcon's placing on that list even matter? He's still gonna be in Garbage Tier.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Compile me a list of top eights with all characters and I'll write it in. I'm not giving anyone special treatment >_>

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
80 ish people
dont know, grand prize 900 2nd 450 3rd 200
Mesa
1: DSF (900$) - snake
2: Forward (450$) - snake
3: MaxxxPower (150$) - ROB
4: SK92 (case of bawls) - falco
5: DookDigity - Snake
5: DannyKat - Marth
7: Timotee - wario/ness <-----
7: Kashakunaki - wolf/olima
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=176406

42 people
10$
Colorado Springs
1st: Timotee (Wario, Ness) <-------
2nd: spiritdragon (GaW, Snake)
3rd: Lunchmeat (ROB)
4th: Mikezor (Peach,Jiggz,D3,Lucas)
5th: Jake The Rake (Lucario)
5th: Nite (Falco)
7th: IzzyInfamous (Sonic, Zelda)
7th: Irmy (Wolf)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=177762

22 people
Dunno
St Paul Minnosata
1st Disciple Lucario
2nd Shrink Ray olimar/metaknight
3rd Seanson Lucas
4th Deepak Snake/Kirby
5th Neo Magic Ness <-----
5th Sparrow Zamus
7th Bluewolf Dedede
7th SDM ROB
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=171225&page=7

well a lot of threads wernt up anymore.....so a lot of results i couldnt put since I dont know the other top 8

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
LOL I already have all three of those tournaments used. It's unfortunate that the two which Timotee placed in are from June.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
LOL I already have all three of those tournaments used. It's unfortunate that the two which Timotee placed in are from June.

wow all that work for nothing xD man if the freakin thread links worked in my threadddddddd or more infooooooooo

w/e

ViceGrip

Smash Journeyman

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
I hope that Falco will make it to A rank one day, and Wolf gets the top of C(or even B)

Wolf does good in some parts(he is A rank in some places)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
This was a local tournament yesterday.

Number of entrants 18
Entry fee 10$
Where it was: New Mexico
Top 8, with character main for each of the top 8
Sinz- Metaknight
Neil- Ike
Goldenglove- DK
ERich- Lucario