• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I don't think shulk's getting revealed on Monday, why spoil it? I don't think the tweet guarantees it.
I can see it as one of 2 things.

They are excited for the newcomer as much as we are
They are literally super excited about THEIR character being in the game.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
So let me just get this straight.. All the unlockable characters were not officially revealed until after the game released?
Officially no. Most (all?) were leaked by third parties, but the reason I mentioned Lucario, Ness and Jigglypuff because Nintendo did it themselves.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Officially all the unlockables excluding Sonic and Snake were revealed post-Japanese release, though they all leaked prior to release. iirc Wolf wasn't revealed officially until like two months after release or something like that. You could probably check the Brawl DOJO.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Was it? Man, I don't remember. I wasn't really keeping up back then besides getting hyped about Lucario being leaked lol.
I couldn't remember it either, but someone corrected me on it in the Ridley thread I think. @ Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei maybe? I remember it not being directly from Nintendo though, and it was taken down and replaced by a fixed video within 30 minutes (which is of course still enough time for it to spread around the internet.)

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
There was a long trailer released Pre-Brawl showing all the new game modes and such.

Most everything was stuff we knew about but it was neat to see it in action.

When they showed the sticker section though, all hell broke loose.

Lucario and Jigglypuff showed up next to Pikachu and Pokemon Trainer.

Ness showed up next to Lucas.

They never bothered to check the bottom of the screen during the sticker portion.

So Nintendo themselves leaked those three characters.

Later, all official sources took the video down and replaced it with an edited version to block out the bottom.

So they screwed up and raced to correct it.

Twas too late though.

Last edited:

TheUnsullied

Smash Apprentice
Officially all the unlockables excluding Sonic and Snake were revealed post-Japanese release, though they all leaked prior to release. iirc Wolf wasn't revealed officially until like two months after release or something like that. You could probably check the Brawl DOJO.
Ah, ok. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Xenorange

Smash Lord
I can see it as one of 2 things.

They are excited for the newcomer as much as we are
They are literally super excited about THEIR character being in the game.
Exactly, if they were excited about it being Shulk why would they spoil it? That's how I see it at least.

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Exactly, if they were excited about it being Shulk why would they spoil it? That's how I see it at least.
One of the Xenoblade developers actually tweeted about the Smash Direct, with nothing showing up related to the franchise. It's a safe bet to say at least some of them are Smash fans. Regardless, this was a different dude who retweeted the upcoming announcement, and his Nintendo re-tweeting history is only really related to Xenoblade announcements.

I still consider Shulk's announcement the most likely scenario (did so before the re-tweet too), but it's not a guarantee by any means.

Last edited:

epicgordan

Smash Ace
Okay, let me make this one thing abundantly clear for ALL of you: While the gematsu leak is has an 8/11 ratio, it doesn't mean that it is beyond a shadow of a doubt, completely true! In fact, if one looks at the villainous trifecta that are King K. Rool, Ridley, and Mewtwo, all three of them have more evidence supporting them than freaking Shulk, may it be from Sakurai himself or from some gameplay footage! Heck, one could even make the argument that the evidence supporting Ridley being playable in particular is far stronger than ANY of the gematsu three. Why? Here's the actual hints for all six of them:

Ridley: We know he is in the game. That much has been confirmed beyond a shadow of a doubt. His role was teased. Pyrosphere--one of the oldest stages revealed during Smash 4's development--wasn't at all playable. And Sakurai has made it abundantly clear that he doesn't like to tease fans into false alarms concerning ANYONE but playable characters. And what makes people think that Ridley cannot fill both of these roles considering the fact that Ridley in Other M (where Pyrosphere comes from) was a clone of the REAL Ridley (the one that we saw in Brawl)?

King K. Rool: The Kremling enemies in Smash Run, again, suggests that K. Rool will play a role in Smash Brothers beyond just being a trophy. The fact that he was never disconfirmed outright suggests that he could very well be playable. Granted, that is about as big a stretch as I am willing to go concerning newcomers based on hints; any further, and even Dark Pit technically has more evidence going in his favor than Shulk, and I don't even think THAT's going to happen.

Mewtwo: At E3 2012, when the roster was finalized, Sakurai said concerning Mega Mewtwo Y, "We are thinking about it!" While we cannot treat this as absolute truth that he will be in the game, at the very least, we can expect that the character will have been worked on. Even if he isn't playable in the final version, if the character DLC is to mean anything (it's so obviously going to be done through the Amiibos that it's not even funny), he'd be one of the very first characters to be considered along with Lucas and Captain Toad (who was disconfirmed from the final roster, but is hinted at as potential future DLC), and I'd even go so far as to predict a reveal that'd coincide with Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire if that is to be the case.

So of these three, the winner by a large margin is Ridley, followed by Mewtwo (final roster or DLC), and lastly, King K. Rool. Now let's check out the evidence supporting the gematsu three (and no, the leak itself does not count; I'm talking about official details, here):

Shulk: Well...his voice actor said he'd get castrated if he revealed the roles he finished for this year prematurely. And, uh...the creator of Xenoblade retweeted concerning the big reveal. And, uhh...Mechon trophies were rumored on gamefaqs to be found in Smash Run? Let's be honest, you die-hard gematsu worshippers! This guy's got jack for evidence being in the game. Granted, you could argue that that's for the best since any hints would flat out give the character away, and that's for the best. But it could just as easily stated that this could very well mean that there will be little to no Xenoblade-related content in the final package! Fan demand, the gematsu leak, and a few unreliable rumors are all he has going for him. And if this little tidbit of evidence coming from the creator and the voice actor is to have any merit at all, then Shulk will HAVE to be revealed Monday. Otherwise, I'd be hard-pressed until the release of the game to believe that he will at all be playable.

Chrom: Well...Arena Ferox! But aside from that, there's also little to nothing indicating that he'd be playable. And even if that one stage is to be looked at as evidence, then surely, there'd be a larger selection to choose from. For all we know, we could get Lucina or Robin instead for all I know. Heck, people have speculated other characters outside of those three from Fire Emblem: Awakening. This pretty much means that any character reveal from that game that isn't Chrom will instantly disconfirm the leak. End of story.

Chorus Kids: Of the remaining three characters, they are the only one that actually has concrete evidence in the form of the Sneaky Spirit enemies in Smash Run. Barring the SSE enemies themselves, every enemy in Smash Run revealed so far has had direct ties to a franchise already represented by at least one playable character. The one exception is with the Namco enemies, and one could make the argument that Pac-Man is essentially a playable Namco museum in and of itself. The problem here is that it only confirms a playable Rhythm Heaven character, and that there are still highly possible alternatives in the form of the reporter, the wrestler, Karate Joe, or the lone Marshall. I do believe that if the Chorus Kids are playable, they would take on their appearance in Rhythm Heaven Fever, but we also have the Ice Climbers problem on the 3DS version as well. We don't know how they'll play if they will be playable. We just know that we will be getting a Rhythm Heaven character.

So, in the order of likelihood: Chorus Kids is the most likely but not set in stone, followed up by Chrom who also isn't set in stone either, and then finally Shulk, who has absolutely no solid ground in his favor so far. Matched up with the villainous three above, and the order would go like this: Ridley, Chorus Kids, Mewtwo, King K. Rool, Chrom, and finally, Shulk in descending order. And no, the gematsu leak doesn't give the three an added bonus since it's just a leak. A highly accurate leak, but it isn't the final word on the matter, and can still be proven fake. Just one misstep is all it takes.

Now what about other characters? Again, Captain Toad was disconfirmed with a poster with him dreaming of someday being able to join the fight (which could potentially hint towards him being revealed as DLC). Dixie Kong, I feel her ship may have sailed long ago, but could survive as DLC (or as an alternate selection over King K. Rool). Impa and Ghirahim only have the Trophy Quiz going for them, and even then, I predict at least one of them either on the roster or as DLC. Dark Pit is a solid maybe, but even taking into consideration DLC, I figure Hades is a much more likely option. We already have all the significant Kirby characters present; we don't need Bandana Dee added as well. Fox, Falco, and Wolf are all fine representing Star Fox as is, so we have no need for Krystal (as unique as her moveset could potentially be). Sceptile is a virtual impossibility; if Mewtwo isn't already present, he'll be DLC; if he is, then Blaziken makes the most sense to represent Hoenn. Roy and Lucas are the only possible choices for DLC character from their respective franchises. And Snake might happen only if Sakurai and Kojima consent on the matter (and even then, only as DLC).

As for these two recurring newcomers: Both Takamaru and Isaac are a bit of a stretch. I feel Takamaru became big mostly due to the fact that I think his interest grew from a leak that stated that Little Mac and Takamaru would signify an East vs. West motif (whatever it was, it was disconfirmed a long time ago) as well as a desire from Sakurai to include more retro characters, and that beyond all that, he seems to have a bit of a far-shot at getting in. Isaac, I feel people tend to forget that Golden Sun is second party, and with the exceptions of Pokémon and Kirby (both for obvious reasons), Smash has never had another new representative from a second-party developer; Sonic's borderline, and even then can still be considered a Guest character. Add to that that Isaac's AT required 200 brawls at least to unlock, I do believe it isn't too much of a stretch that his AT will be held back until after launch.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
You seem to think people support Shulk, Chrom and Chorus men just because of the leak.

Thats not true in the slightest, we are supporters just like we support other characters. Isaac is my most wanted. Am I not allowed to be excited by the prospect of Shulk or Chrom?

Am I only allowed to be excited by people who aren't on the leak?

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
Okay, let me make this one thing abundantly clear for ALL of you: While the gematsu leak is has an 8/11 ratio, it doesn't mean that it is beyond a shadow of a doubt, completely true! In fact, if one looks at the villainous trifecta that are King K. Rool, Ridley, and Mewtwo, all three of them have more evidence supporting them than freaking Shulk, may it be from Sakurai himself or from some gameplay footage! Heck, one could even make the argument that the evidence supporting Ridley being playable in particular is far stronger than ANY of the gematsu three. Why? Here's the actual hints for all six of them:

Ridley: We know he is in the game. That much has been confirmed beyond a shadow of a doubt. His role was teased. Pyrosphere--one of the oldest stages revealed during Smash 4's development--wasn't at all playable. And Sakurai has made it abundantly clear that he doesn't like to tease fans into false alarms concerning ANYONE but playable characters. And what makes people think that Ridley cannot fill both of these roles considering the fact that Ridley in Other M (where Pyrosphere comes from) was a clone of the REAL Ridley (the one that we saw in Brawl)?

King K. Rool: The Kremling enemies in Smash Run, again, suggests that K. Rool will play a role in Smash Brothers beyond just being a trophy. The fact that he was never disconfirmed outright suggests that he could very well be playable. Granted, that is about as big a stretch as I am willing to go concerning newcomers based on hints; any further, and even Dark Pit technically has more evidence going in his favor than Shulk, and I don't even think THAT's going to happen.

Mewtwo: At E3 2012, when the roster was finalized, Sakurai said concerning Mega Mewtwo Y, "We are thinking about it!" While we cannot treat this as absolute truth that he will be in the game, at the very least, we can expect that the character will have been worked on. Even if he isn't playable in the final version, if the character DLC is to mean anything (it's so obviously going to be done through the Amiibos that it's not even funny), he'd be one of the very first characters to be considered along with Lucas and Captain Toad (who was disconfirmed from the final roster, but is hinted at as potential future DLC), and I'd even go so far as to predict a reveal that'd coincide with Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire if that is to be the case.

So of these three, the winner by a large margin is Ridley, followed by Mewtwo (final roster or DLC), and lastly, King K. Rool. Now let's check out the evidence supporting the gematsu three (and no, the leak itself does not count; I'm talking about official details, here):

Shulk: Well...his voice actor said he'd get castrated if he revealed the roles he finished for this year prematurely. And, uh...the creator of Xenoblade retweeted concerning the big reveal. And, uhh...Mechon trophies were rumored on gamefaqs to be found in Smash Run? Let's be honest, you die-hard gematsu worshippers! This guy's got jack for evidence being in the game. Granted, you could argue that that's for the best since any hints would flat out give the character away, and that's for the best. But it could just as easily stated that this could very well mean that there will be little to no Xenoblade-related content in the final package! Fan demand, the gematsu leak, and a few unreliable rumors are all he has going for him. And if this little tidbit of evidence coming from the creator and the voice actor is to have any merit at all, then Shulk will HAVE to be revealed Monday. Otherwise, I'd be hard-pressed until the release of the game to believe that he will at all be playable.

Chrom: Well...Arena Ferox! But aside from that, there's also little to nothing indicating that he'd be playable. And even if that one stage is to be looked at as evidence, then surely, there'd be a larger selection to choose from. For all we know, we could get Lucina or Robin instead for all I know. Heck, people have speculated other characters outside of those three from Fire Emblem: Awakening. This pretty much means that any character reveal from that game that isn't Chrom will instantly disconfirm the leak. End of story.

Chorus Kids: Of the remaining three characters, they are the only one that actually has concrete evidence in the form of the Sneaky Spirit enemies in Smash Run. Barring the SSE enemies themselves, every enemy in Smash Run revealed so far has had direct ties to a franchise already represented by at least one playable character. The one exception is with the Namco enemies, and one could make the argument that Pac-Man is essentially a playable Namco museum in and of itself. The problem here is that it only confirms a playable Rhythm Heaven character, and that there are still highly possible alternatives in the form of the reporter, the wrestler, Karate Joe, or the lone Marshall. I do believe that if the Chorus Kids are playable, they would take on their appearance in Rhythm Heaven Fever, but we also have the Ice Climbers problem on the 3DS version as well. We don't know how they'll play if they will be playable. We just know that we will be getting a Rhythm Heaven character.

So, in the order of likelihood: Chorus Kids is the most likely but not set in stone, followed up by Chrom who also isn't set in stone either, and then finally Shulk, who has absolutely no solid ground in his favor so far. Matched up with the villainous three above, and the order would go like this: Ridley, Chorus Kids, Mewtwo, King K. Rool, Chrom, and finally, Shulk in descending order. And no, the gematsu leak doesn't give the three an added bonus since it's just a leak. A highly accurate leak, but it isn't the final word on the matter, and can still be proven fake. Just one misstep is all it takes.

Now what about other characters? Again, Captain Toad was disconfirmed with a poster with him dreaming of someday being able to join the fight (which could potentially hint towards him being revealed as DLC). Dixie Kong, I feel her ship may have sailed long ago, but could survive as DLC (or as an alternate selection over King K. Rool). Impa and Ghirahim only have the Trophy Quiz going for them, and even then, I predict at least one of them either on the roster or as DLC. Dark Pit is a solid maybe, but even taking into consideration DLC, I figure Hades is a much more likely option. We already have all the significant Kirby characters present; we don't need Bandana Dee added as well. Fox, Falco, and Wolf are all fine representing Star Fox as is, so we have no need for Krystal (as unique as her moveset could potentially be). Sceptile is a virtual impossibility; if Mewtwo isn't already present, he'll be DLC; if he is, then Blaziken makes the most sense to represent Hoenn. Roy and Lucas are the only possible choices for DLC character from their respective franchises. And Snake might happen only if Sakurai and Kojima consent on the matter (and even then, only as DLC).

As for these two recurring newcomers: Both Takamaru and Isaac are a bit of a stretch. I feel Takamaru became big mostly due to the fact that I think his interest grew from a leak that stated that Little Mac and Takamaru would signify an East vs. West motif (whatever it was, it was disconfirmed a long time ago) as well as a desire from Sakurai to include more retro characters, and that beyond all that, he seems to have a bit of a far-shot at getting in. Isaac, I feel people tend to forget that Golden Sun is second party, and with the exceptions of Pokémon and Kirby (both for obvious reasons), Smash has never had another new representative from a second-party developer; Sonic's borderline, and even then can still be considered a Guest character. Add to that that Isaac's AT required 200 brawls at least to unlock, I do believe it isn't too much of a stretch that his AT will be held back until after launch.
Kremlings mean a lot less than people suggest. Mewtwo and Ridley have lots for them, K Rool just has a lot of fans that clamor for him, that gets confused with evidence towards playability sometimes.

D

Deleted member

Even if he isn't playable in the final version, if the character DLC is to mean anything (it's so obviously going to be done through the Amiibos that it's not even funny)
I know this isn't the big point of your post, but why is it so "obvious" to be done with Amiibo? While yes, it certainly is possible, I feel pulling that card would cause a TON of back lash towards Nintendo. Mostly due to the fact that they would be more expensive than simply downloading them . However, I can see it being both options. You could either pay less to just get the character in the game, or pay more to get the character and an Amiibo aswell.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
You seem to think people support Shulk, Chrom and Chorus men just because of the leak.

Thats not true in the slightest, we are supporters just like we support other characters. Isaac is my most wanted. Am I not allowed to be excited by the prospect of Shulk or Chrom?

Am I only allowed to be excited by people who aren't on the leak?
I think it's fairly safe to say Chorus Men would have no support if not for the Gematsu leak considering nobody supported the concept before it was leaked. I guess Marshal kind of counts, but his support has always been very minimal.

The other two have always had supporters for them though, that's true, and while some people jumped on their bandwagon after Gematsu they have always been requested a decent amount.

Last edited:

Pizzanigs

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Pizzanigs
If the Gematsu Three are the only newcomers left, I've gotta say that this is the one of the most underwhelming list of newcomers in my opinion.

Besides :4greninja: and :4pacman: of course!

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
How many of you supported Chorus Kids before the leak? I would legitimately like to know what their fanbase was like. I remember Rhythm Wrestler was just getting ready to boom when the leak came around, then it pretty much died immediately.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
How many of you supported Chorus Kids before the leak? I would legitimately like to know what their fanbase was like. I remember Rhythm Wrestler was just getting ready to boom when the leak came around, then it pretty much died immediately.
The wrestler and Karate Joe has some support here and there, Marshall came up every once in a while, but like no one even thought of the Chorus Kids.

Ah, ok. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
No problem!

AncientTobacco

Smash Lord
Nobody supported them before the leak. Nobody.

People weren't even sure who they were at first.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
No one thought to make a Chorus Kids support thread until Gematsu.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Had they been suggested before the leak, I would have been completely behind them. I wanted Karate Joe, then Rhythm Girl was suggested, so then I wanted her too, etc etc.

I even said I wanted any rhythm heaven rep, so they pretty much apply. This is something I said before the leak.
With Rhythm Heaven though there's a better balance between the characters. Whoever ends up in Smash, as unlikely as that it, they won't be the wrong choice.

....Why does it matter if people only wanted them after the leak, anyway?

Last edited:

Pizzanigs

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Pizzanigs
Didn't even know them before the leak, don't even support them now. Embarrass

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
The wrestler and Karate Joe has some support here and there, Marshall came up every once in a while, but like no one even thought of the Chorus Kids.
I actually did! Didn't really think they'd be a contender though; my eyes were all on Karate Joe during that time lol.

Xenorange

Smash Lord
Getting sick of people saying Blaziken is more likely than Sceptile. If popularity was the only thing that factored into the choices of pokemon than Greninja would not be in this game due to him being chosen before the release of X and Y. Sceptile completes the type trio and his mega is getting introduced with OR and AS, Blaziken's was introduced in x and y.

Plus Sakurai has stated that he goes directly to Gamefreak for the pokereps. Remakes of the pokemon series follow a pattern and I would not be suprised if OR and AS were a concept during the development of x and y.

ultimatekoopa

Smash Ace
Getting sick of people saying Blaziken is more likely than Sceptile. If popularity was the only thing that factored into the choices of pokemon than Greninja would not be in this game due to him being chosen before the release of X and Y. Sceptile completes the type trio and his mega is getting introduced with OR and AS, Blaziken's was introduced in x and y.

Plus Sakurai has stated that he goes directly to Gamefreak for the pokereps. Remakes of the pokemon series follow a pattern and I would not be suprised if OR and AS were a concept during the development of x and y.
Greninja and Sceptile are in different situations, Greninja is from a new generation and he wasn't revealed until october, in other words, there was no way to know if greninja was going to be the most popular starter, on the other side, sceptile comes from a generation that already has a favorite, aka blaziken, I don't think there is any need to complete the trio

Xenorange

Smash Lord
Greninja and Sceptile are in different situations, Greninja is from a new generation and he wasn't revealed until october, in other words, there was no way to know if greninja was going to be the most popular starter, on the other side, sceptile comes from a generation that already has a favorite, aka blaziken, I don't think there is any need to complete the trio
Why is there no need? Starter choice is a big part of Pokemon, why would grass be left out when it's an important part of the franchise?

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Any of the Gematsu characters would be a hypekiller.
No they wouldn't. The real hype killer would be only getting these remaining three characters. Shulk is cool, I'msomewhat intrigued to see how they will handle Chrom and the Chorus Men, whilst I don't really care for them, won't ruin my fun. Their awfulness is extremely overrated among detractors.

Last edited:

ultimatekoopa

Smash Ace
Why is there no need? Starter choice is a big part of Pokemon, why would grass be left out when it's an important part of the franchise?
Because sceptile has no merits compared to the rest of the pkmn...except puff, I mean, he was the 2nd place of his generation, also unless we have 7 pkmn reps then he has little chances of beating mewtwo or puff for a spot

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well, I'ma gonna be honest here. Excluding Chrom, I didn't really see a ton of supporters till Gematsu Leak Part 2.
Now I'm not saying it's the only reason, but one can't help but wonder.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Well, I'ma gonna be honest here. Excluding Chrom, I didn't really see a ton of supporters till Gematsu Leak Part 2.
Now I'm not saying it's the only reason, but one can't help but wonder.
Shulk's had a fair bit of support since the UK and later others finally got to play Xenoblade. Not as much as now of course

Chorus men not in particular I should have voiced.. "Rhythm Heaven" in general, I have a fair few friends who like the franchise maybe i'm an oddity in knowing people who wanted these 3 before the leak though

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I knew of the Chorus Men seeing as I played Rhythm Heaven DS... I just never assumed that they had an actual shot at being an actual character, seeing as how other rhythm based games were either assist trophies or just trophies in general. The leak boosted my confidence.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Shulk's had a fair bit of support since the UK and later others finally got to play Xenoblade. Not as much as now of course

Chorus men not in particular I should have voiced.. "Rhythm Heaven" in general, I have a fair few friends who like the franchise maybe i'm an oddity in knowing people who wanted these 3 before the leak though
So there is that. Let's face it, if it wasn't for Sal being the "Messiah" as many make him out to be, we would've never seen most of these characters supported. Heck, if you asked maybe half a year ago Chorus Kids would've been a popular pick. People would've laughed at you calling you crazy. And look where we are now.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
So there is that. Let's face it, if it wasn't for Sal being the "Messiah" as many make him out to be, we would've never seen most of these characters supported. Heck, if you asked maybe half a year ago Chorus Kids would've been a popular pick. People would've laughed at you calling you crazy. And look where we are now.
I suppose you got me there haha.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Shulk was actually one of the more popular characters before Gematsu. He and Isaac were about the same level, iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom