• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Warning Received
On one hand, we have Dig Dug

On the other nad, Nightmare

I'd rather have a badass sword demon over the guy who made inflation fetishes a thing for Deviantart to play with. I alsosaw this
'IGN listed him as a character they wished to see in Super Smash Bros. Brawl as a playable guest villain, though noted he was also "too extreme" for the series'
... You are such a child it's almost unbelievable. Forget a classic gaming icon. I WANTZ ANOTHER BIG MANS WITH SWORD! patehic. You're just hating on him because I picked him, which is also pathetic. Then again you posted then to get a raise out of me which again is pathetic.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Yes, Indifferent, YES, Indifferent.
On one hand, we have Dig Dug

On the other nad, Nightmare

I'd rather have a badass sword demon over the guy who made inflation fetishes a thing for Deviantart to play with. I alsosaw this
'IGN listed him as a character they wished to see in Super Smash Bros. Brawl as a playable guest villain, though noted he was also "too extreme" for the series'
There seems to be a recurring theme of disliking characters due to the fetishes they inspire...
I don't get it. :ohwell:

Anyway, yes, Nightmare is awesome. A really bizarre choice but it would be an amazing one.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Another Bandai-Namco rep? Agumon, Nightmare, or Lloyd Irving. Preferably the first one to show more love to the Bandai side. Namco has a ton of stuff in Smash already anyway.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

There seems to be a recurring theme of disliking characters due to the fetishes they inspire...

Anyway, yes, Nightmare is awesome. A really bizarre choice but it would be an amazing one.
Don't get me wrong, I like Dig Dug, I just saw that image and thought "How about I **** around?" Nightmare's too serious to make fun of

Pakky

Smash Hero

Her opinion is invallid because it's founded in imaturity. If were going to kick characters because of fetishes, or whatever halve the roster would be gone because of vore, and other lewd things.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Her opinion is invallid because it's founded in imaturity. If were going to kick characters because of fetishes, or whatever halve the roster would be gone because of vore, and other lewd things.
Founded in immaturity? Argument waiting to happen.
My opinion of Nightmare is founded in awesomeness. Is it invalid?

Pakky

Smash Hero
Founded in immaturity? Argument waiting to happen.
My opinion of Nightmare is founded in awesomeness. Is it invalid?
No Nightmare is cool. But
TehEpicRyuga is a child, you have to be when you start calling off fetishes and what not. Kirby eats everyone, so he shouldn't be in the game, too lewd. Wow, I'm only 22 and I hate teens, that's really bad I know but ugh.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
No Nightmare is cool. But
TehEpicRyuga is a child, you have to be when you start calling off fetishes and what not. Kirby eats everyone, so he shouldn't be in the game, too lewd. Wow, I'm only 22 and I hate teens, that's really bad I know but ugh.
As the late Heath Ledger said:

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I think there's value in having a Namco fighter...um, fighter, simply because it's a completely different environment for them.
However, I'd definitely choose Nightmare over Heihachi. Absolutely no contest.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Warning Received
Again, I like Dig Dug and thought I should try to make a joke, apparantly someone can't take it. You know what they say, if you can't take the heat, get out the oven
Its the "kitchen" you imbecile. And talk about not being able to take things, you blocked me...

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I think there's value in having a Namco fighter...um, fighter, simply because it's a completely different environment for them.
Most people would probably be against Heihachi because of the Mii Costume and PSASBR anyway.
Shame because he'd be cool to have fighting against Mario, Link and co. but yeah Nightmare is better and he's due a rematch with Link.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Wasn't Heihachi considered but scrapped as his playstyle wouldn't fit in smash or am I remembering things wrong?

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Its the "kitchen" you imbecile. And talk about not being able to take things, you blocked me...
Throwing out insults, taking jokes way too seriously and acting extremely rude.

Geez, I wonder why they blocked you!

Pakky

Smash Hero
Throwing out insults, taking jokes way too seriously and acting extremely rude.

Geez, I wonder why they blocked you!
Its not rude its a response to past behavior, which no else sees but me apparently. But you know what, that's fine, everyone can be in the moment and become one sided, I'm done.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Its not rude its a response to past behavior, which no else sees but me apparently. But yo know what that's fine everyone can be in the moment and become one sided, I'm done.
So calling someone an "imbecile" isn't rude to them in the slightest?

Bingo

Can we NOT whine about people making jokes and, I don't know, talk about some characters or something?
Back to Nightmare.
Final Smash ideas bitte.

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
Bingo

Can we NOT whine about people making jokes and, I don't know, talk about some characters or something?
That depends can you STOP being a child, all of the time? Maybe then we could talk about characters which is what I was trying to do. But no you had to make your all so funny joke. And it s not even about the joke, you just made that up because I posted it.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Its not rude its a response to past behavior, which no else sees but me apparently.
Two wrongs don't make a right. Calling someone names IS rude though in all fairness.

I'm not going to exactly pick a side here. But it does get a little frustrating when people start name calling and then claim they've done absolutely no wrong. It's a bit childish as well to get to that point.

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
So calling someone an "imbecile" isn't rude to them in the slightest?
It's not rude if its true. Of course this all came back on me.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Calling someone names IS rude though in all fairness.

I'm not going to exactly pick a side here. But it does get a little frustrating when people start name calling and then claim they've done absolutely no wrong. It's a bit childish as well to get to that point.
I haven't so...

Last edited:
Its not rude its a response to past behavior, which no else sees but me apparently. But you know what, that's fine, everyone can be in the moment and become one sided, I'm done.
you see maybe there wouldnt be a problem if you didnt start things. You're more rude to multiple people than Ryuga is and often you are the one starting things

hence this post. . .
... You are such a child it's almost unbelievable. Forget a classic gaming icon. I WANTZ ANOTHER BIG MANS WITH SWORD! patehic. You're just hating on him because I picked him, which is also pathetic. Then again you posted then to get a raise out of me which again is pathetic.
. . .which is completely unnecessary and rude. Dont pretend to be above someone when you are the one initiating arguments and then to continue attacks that are also unnecessary
PS that is also a saying :)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
That depends can you STOP being a child, all of the time? Maybe then we could talk about characters which is what I was trying to do. But no you had to make your all so funny joke. And it s not even about the joke, you just made that up because I posted it.
Because of how the site works, I saw that you posted this before I posted my Night Terror post. I found that image on Google Images, if I blocked you, how would I know you posted the exact same image?

Pakky

Smash Hero
you see maybe there wouldn't be a problem if you didnt start things.
1. I started nothing
2. I'm not rude to multiple people. Some people are just sensitive, and then make me out to be the bad guy.

Because of how the site works, I saw that you posted this before I posted my Night Terror post. I found that image on Google Images, if I blocked you, how would I know you posted the exact same image?
Put me back on your ignore list, we're done.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Let's just ignore it and move on everyone. This is obviously flame bait. :4charizard:
Instead we can talk about "BIG MAN WITH SWORD" aka Nightmare.

His aerials would be awkward honestly...Soulcalibur characters don't have any aerial-friendly moves...

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
Someone reported me for flaming? Word? Welp I'm done. Go ahead and snicker about everyone. I can't deal with this. I'm either ignored or blasted with infraction bloody hell.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Let's just ignore it and move on everyone. This is obviously flame bait. :4charizard:

His aerials would be awkward honestly...Soulcalibur characters don't have any aerial-friendly moves...
Sakurai could either make some up or Nightmare is a heavier Mac with a sword (in terms of ground dominance and awful aerials).
I'd rather see the former honestly.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

Street Fighter isn't exactly known for it's aerial stuff either, so in reality, it can be done if enough effort was put in, though I'm unable to make a moveset due to lack of knowledge to the character

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Night Terror sounds awesome. I did once make a joke of the transformation on another forum. Basically, he failed to do his proper transformation, and became Night Terrier.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Night Terror sounds awesome. I did once make a joke of the transofrmation on another forum. Basically, he failed to do his proper transformation, and became Night Terrier.

And now memories of the Great Grey Wolf, Sif come back.
I'd love to see some form of Dark Souls in Smash but the closest we'll ever get is :4wiifit::4wiifitm: Sun Praising Salutation

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom