• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chapman 4.0 - Results on First page

LuCKy

Smash Master
ummmm can anyone give me,mango and david a ride home? lol we got a ride here but not home.......
my aim is thelegendofLuCKy let me know

Boolossus

Smash Ace
Well I had alot of fun. There was no Mariachi band, but the choir almost made up for it. Thanks for putting this all together Claire and Alex.

Shoutouts:
-Dopelganger: First person to 3 stock my Samus. >=(
-Connor: Hullo
-PsychoMidget: Stay away from my Boo keychain >_>
-Festizzo: Enjoy my coca-cola cap. :)
-Futile: I'll beat your Diddy next time... I swear it...
-DSF: Sorry for practicing when you kicked everyone out for registration... I wanted to get my bearings in the game.
-Gimpy: The GimpyBomb is the ultimate weapon in teams.
-Azn4c: *Thumbs Up* on rock band.
-Glen: R THE V!DE0S UP Y3T!1?/

I got knocked out in the first round of both singles and doubles, but I had to play two really good people in singles, and I almost kinda beat one of them, so I'm happy with how I did.

aznforce817

Smash Lord
CLAIRE AND ALEX! i thank you both extremely much for holding this tournament, the most fun i've had in a while. i'll try my best with shoutouts and hopefully i dont miss anyone, if i miss someone just tell me :D

SHOUTOUTS:
Connor- always good to see u again body, go GetEM! lol
psychomidget- I'm going to get in this Hind now.... nice playing ya cam. i only lost by 1 stock extremely close... u know u were scared. :D
Glenn- mario kart soon dood, finish these ties. lol
Doppleganger- very nice zelda very niceee u took my doubles partnerr lo
resident waffle- awesome playing teams with you. snakes on a pit is too good. thanks man.
mike haze- the most punniest smasher and singer ever.
dodger- fun playing rockband wit ya.
Gimpy- too good meat knight too good. lol im still appaled at you meta-knight. also great singin on rock band haha.
WOW LONG LIST... lemme think anymore?
Edreeses- aww mann no teams again? lol. maybe next tiem then edreese, still good to see ya.
everyone i played and money matched good games.
Larry- thanks for teaching me more melee tricks, now i can work more on falco :)

ahh im tired so i'll end my list there. sorry if i missed anyone YO! GOOD NIGHT SO-CAL!!!!

(third best snake in so-cal woooooo) :)

araknophobik

Smash Master
sorry i couldn't make it guys
complications came up so i just didn't go

you guys should check out my tourny tomorow tho (well today?)
feb 24th. its gonna be good

Hirsine

Smash Journeyman
Mario Talks Without LUNGS!

Ahhh long I feel really good with the tournament! Thank you Claire for hosting the party of things, and hard work even though you were really tired early on. We need Ezny Jay to shout the matches lolz

Now as my Brawl performance: Wow I say. Mario is really good. I wonder if anyone else used him in the tourney. That said, I'm glad I WASN'T practicing Melee for this. I played Melee afterwards and it messed me up. I'm not going back to it till brawl is boring,............or something like that.

That said peoples! ;)

DSF: I didnt give you a hug! wahh! But I helped with some things right? Rock Band was good times, even though I didnt play. BIG BLITZ!

Blitz: Whatever control configuration works, I respect that and I don't mind:) I can't really scratch the feeling that every time I did something near you, whether be talking or somethin, it would be close to insulting you! Gahh must be some weird curse :psycho:

Shield:Nice talking you! Now for some things to watch and read from what we talked about!
http://www.gametrailers.com/retrospective.php
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivalice
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famitsu
http://hg101.classicgaming.gamespy.com/vagrantstory/vagrantstory.htm

The Famitsu link is just for the list of perfect scores in the magazine's history. The Hardcore Gaming 101 article is a Joseph Campbell Hero cycle examination of Vagrant Story.:p

Psycho ******: Your incredible! I didnt watch the whole set. But I saw the end! Too good! I dunno, .....I guess I thought you were white. I'm just saying!:bee:

Dodger:Kirby is Really good! Hooray! I'm gonna think team names that arent too long....

Conner: Long time no see! It's all right. Just don't let the anger get to you ok?

Edress: I thought you were taller in real! o.O K, all the tall people there were shorter than expected, but um the big people were bigger than expected...........cept Gimpy!:laugh:
G&W is probably a good choice since he hasn't really changed by the looks of it.

MikeHAZE, The PUNNINEST Smasher: Good games and good times. Me no like hair color. me like brown.

Blade: Almost, ehh but you won! I guess I figured out some Metaknight manners.

HugQ: wow Very Hugs! I'm done with Melee!

Mr.X: Anti-Olimar is Mario? The cape really kills. Good matches, lots of fun too. I gotta try Olimar.

Hero: Man, I feel sorry for you. You kicked my *** last time in Melee. Now, Captain Falcon is a joke. GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! PLEASE GIVE US A PATCH! SO THAT MY PEACH SLAPS(A,A) GET OVERRIDED BY A FORWARD SMASH OF CAPT FALCON!

Dang Youtube isnt working, in a later post Ill send my final word!

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Fun tournament. Good shizer to all the people I played in the tournament and friendlies, and to my band, you know who you are.
On a related note Dodger and Mike Haze have some mean vocals

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
wow Aznforce, Cameron was being sarcastic....

@Hirsine
I need anger management classes or something :mad::mad: I was just really really frustrated in teams.

LuCKy

Smash Master
now that i think about it lol

anyone find a silver/purple controller at chapman 3 XD i know that was a while ago but it would be nice if someone has it......and would give it back

its silver in the front and purple in the back

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Oh man this was fun

Special shoutouts to Nezumi for running it, and to Lovage - the only other Dedede main there! Dedede is so awesome!

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
Thanks everyone for coming!! This had a great turn out and I think everyone had a good time!

There were a few things people left behind that I am holding onto, if you forgot something message me on aim describing what it is and I'll try and get it back to you

I had a lot of fun with this one, and got melee singles, brawl singles and doubles and crews all done before 11pm!

Norms was fun, and I'm glad I got to talk with everyone who made it out to that, if you didn't go, you really should've. The after-party food is always the best part of these tournaments ^___^

results will be up by tomorrow hopefully.... I'm too tired right now sorry.

Just a couple things

Gimpy- Thanks for being awesome and for always helping out, you're a life saver
Mr. X- Thanks for helping out when i was buying the pizzas and alex had to play!!!

Congrats to all the winners! Awesome Apples is too good!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
my favorite part of hte tournament was when claire yelled at psycho ****** to yell at me to get me to yell out a tournament match.

tooooooo gooooood.

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
This tourney was way to fun. No one hosts better tourneys than Clair!
And yes, the after-party dinners are definitely the best part of your tourneys. I'm glad you and Alex were able to hang out with us this time. It sure was hella fun!

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
my favorite part of hte tournament was when claire yelled at psycho ****** to yell at me to get me to yell out a tournament match.

tooooooo gooooood.
It was ha-ha-hilarious

This tourney was way to fun. No one hosts better tourneys than Clair!
And yes, the after-party dinners are definitely the best part of your tourneys. I'm glad you and Alex were able to hang out with us this time. It sure was hella fun!
Norms + Dennys after tourneys = fun times

By the way, great tournament as usual Claire.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
Good ****. Claire, lots of fun. Throw another one the weekend after UCLA V :3
Peas: I had fun playing you. Maybe I'll see you next time.
DSF: Good match, sucks i got seeded against you so early :/ I really hope they put our match on utub.
Doppleganger: That was a hard match. I think I know how to beat you now, so consider it brung.
MikeHAZE: Too funny. Sorry for trying puns of my own, wouldn't want to steal your thunder lol. BTW Awesome bowser/sheik match, and good job rocking the Rock Band.
Dodger: Hoho! Maybe Kirby isn't a Z Sam counter... I was really scared going in. Crouching's too good. Let's get some more playtime together next tourney. Sweet Rock Band performance.
Big Blitz: Watching you has improved my game. Thanks. Can't wait to see you next time, to talk all things Zero Suit.
D-Snipe: IIRC, they took our TV during our match. Let's finish it next time. Sorry you didn't get to play Crews lol.
Cameron: Crews was a lot of fun with you guys. Grats on winning everything. I forget where you live exactly, but we should hang out before/after UCLA or the next Chapman Tourney. Oh, and your interview wasn't bad at all.
Connor: Crews was fun. Too bad you took my soul.
AznForce: Let's play 3's. That's fun for everybody. Sorry I ate all my crackers. Nice Crew match.
word.

killer tofu

Smash Lord
now that i think about it lol

anyone find a silver/purple controller at chapman 3 XD i know that was a while ago but it would be nice if someone has it......and would give it back

its silver in the front and purple in the back
It's in my trunk.

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
hey, this is totally irrelevant but for all of you who are claiming "I have the best (enter brawl character here) so far".... sorry to say but you don't. You can go about saying all you want but unless you've played ALL the other people who play that character or have consistently placed top at tournaments.... then you can't talk.

Thus far in so cal, I think the only people who've really earned the right to say "I have the best ____"
are Gimpyfish's metaknight, Psychomidget's Snake, DSF's Olimar, Blitz' Zero Suit, Doppleganger's Zelda

and maybe one or two others. But that's it for now.

Sorry for that tangent! ^______^

And also, I challenge all pit players for the title. =)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
and NEZUMI has the best "is female" of all of the socal smashers, and NOBODY IS GONNA TAKE THAT AWAY! EVER!

also she runs the cool tournaments.

Dodger

Smash Ace
I just want you all to know that I have the best kirb-- oh. darn.

I thought I was getting good at this game, but then I went two and out on saturday, so I don't think that anymore :-). Anyway, on to shoutouts!

Hirsine: It was fun teaming with you. I think we played pretty well. I think snowcrash is a pretty good team name myself.

The Great Leon: wait, we had one set, that came down to the last hit on the last stock of a 3 round set and you thought kirby was a ZSS counter? No way man she's got too much range for that.

PsychoMidget: I can't believe how close our crew came to beating yours. I think we would have had it if I had taken one more stock off you, but you're too good.

Mr. X: We had a good set. Gannon is one of my favorite matchups even though it's still a hard one for kirby. I should have changed to fox for round 3 >< oh well. you probably would have beat me anyway.

Festizzio, Nasty Nate, Noir: I had fun in crews. I think we did a pretty good job considering the circumstances!

Claire: Congrats on another extremely well run tourney. I really hope you can make that large one in the summer a reality :-).

Mike Haze: Haha mike your singing was too good!!

Ben: We had some good games. That level spike on dreamland was amazing :-)

Sorry if I butchered your favorite songs in Rock Band!

Top Bottom