• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chapman 4.0 - Results on First page

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I am going to claim the best Dedede in the WORLD.

....after i get the game.

LuCKy

Smash Master
wow they did have rock band..........screw you mike for not bringing me lol

festizzio i call ride-sies to champan 5.....for mango too so i have a partner lol

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
great tourny claire, keep this format going for after ucla 5??
haze- thanks for pro fox tips and pro puns
nick- really great meeting you and sharing our dedede impressions, tips, tricks and results DAY DAY DAY. DAY DAY DAY. DAYDAYDAYDAYDAYDAYDAY
kevin and his crew- lol sorry for causing a ****storm during the crew battle but you know WE LIKE IKE
blitz- fun set in melee GET MY NAME RIGHT MOTHER****ER
dsf- you will never shine kill me
hugo- seriously a great set man, 3 stock for me, 3 stock for you, close finale on mute city, real fun
ben- really good set, you've gotten so much better since haze's (but so have i ^^) i look forward to our MM at ucla
futile- man i can't wait to see you at ucla, your falcon gets more and more isai every time i see you p.s. why did you knock derek into losers first round! jerk stop being so good
derek- i'm pissed you got seeded so hard, but our doubles play at ucla will be legendary PRACTICE
connor - dedede loves you even if you don't love him back :( good set
edreese - ness for top tier
hero - you're my hero (don't stop believing !)

eta for results??

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
My Snake, Metaknight, Wolf, Bowser, Dedede, Marth, Ike, Pit, Rob, Zero Suit Samus and I think Kirby are all the best because they have yet to lose a single match.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I guess I'll do shoutouts to people I actually remember...>_< Claire, great job hosting, you're tournaments are my favorite!! Norms afterwards was too good!!

Alex: Great set, I'll get you next time? lol
Kilo: You are probably the best Pokemon Trainer (atleast in my book)
Andrew (Dopple): Close set, I had to play gay that last stock cuz I wanted to face Alex again lol
Cameron: Thanks for the ride and stuff. Our matches weren't even close, that's how good you are XD
Festizzio: It was nice teaming with you again, sorry I lost my cool so much, dunno what happened...
Hirsine: Nice seeing you again!!
Sniper: It was really fun playing Brawl all night and not getting any sleep with you. Your metaknight is the ****! Norm's food destroyed my digestive system that night >_>

Sorry to anyone I forgot!!

Boolossus

Smash Ace
I'm sure that I have the best Metaknight. I've never actually played as him, but I've gone over multiple matches in my head against gimpyfish which all resulted in me 3 stocking him.:lick:

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
you should've seen it, he beat me in friendlies

I'm sure he remembers that spike real well
LOL I loved that double spike I delivered. But that crazy recovery trick you pulled off with the C4 and that wall tech (you know which one im talking about) was too good. It felt like I didn't win at all.

Your Snake, is waaaaaaaaaaay too good lol.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
for the Zamus tournament results thread, I have the Blitz got 7th and Leon got 25th at this tournament (Chapman 4) - but does anyone know how many total Brawl singles entrants there were? Please PM me if you can help.

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
I put results on AllIsBrawl but i guess it takes a little while to go through so i put the link on page one and I guess when it's up its up! There you go everyone!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I aimed for top 3, look how close I got!! T__T DARN YOU ALEX!!! jk good games to everyone I played...?

I can't wait for the videos!!!!

Top Bottom