• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chapman 4.0 - Results on First page

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Anyone want to give me a ride to this? I don't think I'm moving until next week now....

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
how about all the girlfriends Money match DSF's girlfriend? I hear she's pretty good.

The Game II

Smash Champion
I hope that Saturday's gow tourney ends early so I can get there before the singles tourney, cuz I'd like to do a pre-game show (lol) and interview a few of you guys/girls.

--GCII

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
More than decent chance I go to this... are TVs needed? I can bring my two small ones.

And if I go, anyone decent want to partner?

Knivez

Smash Ace
WOW im sick of this GF talk. Ok guys, here's the deal. You can't call someone your gf if you just met her at your local 7-11 last monday and are taking her to the chapman tournament as your first date.

Just wait a while until you've been with her for more than 2 weeks before you start labeling yourselves as bf and gf. Chances are, she's a-gonna-dump ya~!. ..

Or worse case scenario ...she might be a DUDE. Just be careful, you can never be too sure. It happened to Fabian. It can happen to you. Make sure you find out before performing sexual intercourse. Fabian had to learn the HARD way.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
that pun was almost as bad as that time me and atlus shined eachother and you said

"THAT WAS SHINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

.....that was pretty ridiculous though.

DieSuperFly

Smash Lord
Yesss P hood if you can bring TV's it would be great!!!

As for the Wii 8-bit... i would put it up....but i think people want to play me in singles =):chuckle:

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
anyone wanna play naruto CoN2? i'd play you in naruto gtn4 but i left it back in washington with my free loader T-T

but if somebody has that i'd gladly play you!

n_n

also... i cant remember but is there air hockey at the venue? i remember there being like a game room type thing but i dont know if we can actually use the stuff.

if there IS air hockey... money matches?

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
to my knowledge there is no air hockey.... sorry to burst your bubble, guys.

but if you feel like bringing an air hockey table, i wont stop you.

^____^

Gea

Smash Master
so my girlfriend.....and gea's girlfriend both go to CSUF which is close by the tournament.

and they both suck *** at smash.

and im gonna try to get a dollar money match between them. ahhahaah its gonna be epic.

if it happens of course.
Mine's still debating whether or not to do it. She thinks yours is actually badass and it is a setup.

Top Bottom