• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Challengers Revealed in Stream (SPOILERS!)

Yodude57

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yodude57
3DS FC
3282-2513-0940
Now everyone can finally shut up about the 3ds holding the wii u back in terms of number of characters! Can't wait for my preordered smash 3ds to come in the mail on oct 3!

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
I really want to main Lucina, but maining Duck Hunt Dog would be too much fun.

GreenMunchkin

Smash Apprentice
So, the leak is real *sigh*
I suppose I could be the first big IC's in project M.
But still, REALLY? Dark Pit, Dr. Mario, and FREAKING DUCK HUNT DOG over Ice Climbers, Bayonetta, or Ridley? The hell, man...

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
From what I heard and have seen, he's not a complete clone which makes me extremely happy. Standard is his Dark Pit Staff. Side special is a different arm and hits in a different angle and something about his up special is different too.
No his Special Is A Shadow Arrrow

Kamikam70

Smash Cadet
I really hope not, I need Lucas back. ;;

I'd give anything to see a M3 assist, boss or trophy. ;;
If Lucas was back, he would probably be unlocked by completing Classic with Ness... but he didn't appear. So, Lucas is cut. Get over it.

D

Deleted member

This is great and all, but I'm still pretty annoyed about certain characters being excluded from the roster. What could possibly be gained from cutting Ice Climbers, Wolf, and Lucas? I'll give you the answer - nothing. And why did they think it was a good idea to add Dr. Mario back in but not Mewtwo? It's a real head scratcher.

But I'm glad to hear Ness has supposedly been buffed, and Duck Hunt Dog looks fun. I like the new Earthbound stage too.

So, Lucas is cut. Get over it.
Having your favorite character be cut from the roster sucks. There's no reason for you to act like an ass over their disappointment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
soooo does this mean no ridley or mewtwo? Have the 5 chars we didnt know about been revealed yet?

Ryan.

Smash Lord
I did think and hope if any cut character from Melee would return it'd be Mewtwo, but can't give up hope yet.

I'm a lot more excited for DHD than I thought I would be, and yes Bowser Jr., so happy.

R.O.B. last part of leak to remain unconfirmed, right?

Last edited:

mtmaster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mtmaster_2k7
3DS FC
0645-7185-4095
So if Ganondorf is confirmed, lemme guess he is still a falcon clone rather than original?

Kirbybrawl

Smash Cadet
Because dark pit and dr Mario took the slot of your favorite character. Come on be realistic.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
2 things are confirmed

1) The leak was real.

2) THe leak didn't cover all new characters. The 2nd Pikmin character ( I refuse to every memorize his name, he's not worthy) wasn't in it and he's confirmed.

mtmaster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mtmaster_2k7
3DS FC
0645-7185-4095
2 things are confirmed

1) The leak was real.

2) THe leak didn't cover all new characters. The 2nd Pikmin character ( I refuse to every memorize his name, he's not worthy) wasn't in it and he's confirmed.
You sure that isn't just a skin? If he's an atual character then how different is he going to be from Olimar?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
2 things are confirmed

1) The leak was real.

The Ninka leak said that Alph was an alternate costume of Olimar, which he IS

It also had ONLY the characters that people have found

So I think we have our full roster now

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
R.O.B. is the only character left people haven't unlocked

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I'm disappointed with Bowser Jr.s move set from what i've seen in the Streams.. he needed to be using his paint brush from Sunshine..
Also i have a new rag-doll for testing characters with (DHD) :troll:

Kamikam70

Smash Cadet
I believe Gema only needs ROB to complete the leak roster. Then he needs to go to all star and see if the lock is still there.
Indeed. I know it might seem greedy, but... I'd like a full screen of characters. The empty squares don't look great. So, I hope there's more to come.

Skyle

Smash Rookie
The streamer has all these characters that are listed and it seems to look like there are still 5 possible slots left.

Top Bottom