• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
Just watched some of the new combo vid videos (Dan vs SS) and I just wanted to say thanks Brandon for all the hard work, the vids, intros, commentary and and annotations and next or previous vids in the links are all amazing.

Way to step it up and set the standard high.

Violence

Smash Lord
For BIO 4, hopefully I can have the program and drivers all ready for you, Rey, so that we can make recording easy and simple.

And how about that Tournament Draft mode?

I thought that was awesome to watch. Too bad for Sfat, someone quit out of his match, but overall, I thought that was really fun to have going on when nothing else was really happening.

I think we should do that more often.

Props to Rey's DK.

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
haha yea

i played hmw, phil, sheridan, sfat, then darkmike for my five. I think the only reason why it was so wack was cuz brandon was supertired and lost

SFAT

Smash Ace
I liked it; all the ranked players got to play more competitive matches with each other, while most players got multiple shots at people in their similar skill bracket as well, and I don't feel like anyone got "screwed" except maybe Alan, who randomly drew Rey in the last round (out of everyone who had 2 points, someone had to play someone with 3 points); it wasn't any worse than getting unlucky in a bracket though
Alan always gets screwed in bracket too! haha.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
SWISS SYSTEM IS AMAZING

it was like my favorite part of high school chess tournaments... that feeling of moving closer and closer to the top tables, and then suddenly people start watching you and youre like ooohh **** haha

its like you're defending your territory if you're already at the top

onski?

Smash Ace
im back, getting JV 3 stocked by jetlag. i'll be in talks with the other cats around the bay and there will be a real swan song soon. i put that on mamas

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
tite! yeah, me and ballin were wondering where u were. we just couldnt believe u would miss ur own tourney. lets make the real swan song a regional! :D

onski?

Smash Ace
tite! yeah, me and ballin were wondering where u were. we just couldnt believe u would miss ur own tourney. lets make the real swan song a regional! :D
let me get my life back in order, and then we'll make the swan song happen. and curse you sheridan for wiping all my infos on the first page clean ;(

so many results. gone

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I didn't do it. Edrees did. He's supposed to re-edit my first post with that info (which he can recover). Also I'll ask him to give you back thread control.

onski?

Smash Ace
hey i need thread control back so i can announce that this weekend we have M2k coming to grace us for the swan song. thats right, Onski's Swan Song is going to be July 17th as advertised and we're bringing out M2K for ****s and giggles. buuump

onski?

Smash Ace
can someone house M2K? heres here with me in Danville, i need to get rid of him by 1PM. serious inquiries only (510) 682-7776

Naota21t

Smash Champion
who wants to MM? like seriously MM, not just say you will, then when I ask you you're like meh.

only like people close to my level. i'm not trying to donate, but i'm not trying to just take someone's money cuz that defeats the purpose of mm's to me.

L__

Smash Master
we're not gonna be late
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
I need a teammate for this. Preferably someone at my level. Also Luis, I couldn't MM you last time because I wanted to do it after I was out of brackets but you left after pools so I was unable to find you. Also I would prefer CP stages like Brinstar as well.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
I need a teammate for this. Preferably someone at my level. Also Luis, I couldn't MM you last time because I wanted to do it after I was out of brackets but you left after pools so I was unable to find you. Also I would prefer CP stages like Brinstar as well.
lol u sound like a noob

Naota21t

Smash Champion
thats okay. this weekend. 10 bucks? GSG rules (since its coming up).

Top Bottom