• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC presents! ATLANTIC MASTER CUP Date TBA *read update* HUGE VENUE! MELEE ONLY!!!!!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
PLUR: Watch videos of high level players, see why things work for them in different situations, and try to figure out why they get hurt when they do, and what you would do to get out of that situation if you were stuck in it.
Aside from that, you just need to be thinking about the game some, that always helps. Oh yeah, and when you go into training mode(since you have time but not people always) just try to get creative with every possible circumstance you can get. M2K practiced doing moves over and over until they were perfect when he needed them. Am I saying you should do that? Maybe a little, but not that much.
It also helped to play good players for a while and see what it took to be successful here.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
PLUR: Watch videos of high level players, see why things work for them in different situations, and try to figure out why they get hurt when they do, and what you would do to get out of that situation if you were stuck in it.
Aside from that, you just need to be thinking about the game some, that always helps. Oh yeah, and when you go into training mode(since you have time but not people always) just try to get creative with every possible circumstance you can get. M2K practiced doing moves over and over until they were perfect when he needed them. Am I saying you should do that? Maybe a little, but not that much.
It also helped to play good players for a while and see what it took to be successful here.
THANKS KEVIN!

You keep giving me advice and I'll keep giving you words of wisdom and hugs after tough matches. :3

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
No problem bro.

The best thing I can do for you is get you recorded and watch you play. I'll just look for your mistakes and tell you what they are and stuff.

Also, heck yeah hugs!

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
No problem bro.

The best thing I can do for you is get you recorded and watch you play. I'll just look for your mistakes and tell you what they are and stuff.

Also, heck yeah hugs!
lol I think I'm better at giving advice than playing games. The best advice I gave you was "KEvin, Shut up" after your match with Boss. XD

Foxy

Smash Master
Note: Brawl+ rarely brings Brawl players, and never if they have to travel

Obviously I'm cool with B+... but as cool as it would be as an official event, in the case that we run it it should probably be advertised as a side-tourney only, with someone else running it (like Bill).

I definitely want this tournament to stay officially Melee-only. It just sounds so awesome... and we haven't had anything Melee-only in a LONG time in NC, especially something massive.

I agree with Dart Hark.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Karn's idea sounds good. It seems more accommodating to NC's smash scene as a whole, and it also doesn't steer far away from Slasher's original intent. Plus Bill said he'd run B+.

Seven vii

Smash Rookie
Pretty far away to plan for, but i'll probably make this assuming i dont have school johns

Foxy

Smash Master
I assume I'm teaming with Karn, we have pretty good chemistry since our HERB2 practice. I think we'll be like Team NC Catfish (2nd string).

Foxy

Smash Master
Well, hopefully the true Catfish team reps at this again, don't see why they wouldn't.

But yeah, if L0zr doesn't come he might team with you.

Foxy

Smash Master
I am really going to try, I think we'd be good...

it's just so soon though, and I'm about to start college.

Once I get into my rhythm it will be much more apparent whether or not I will be able to work it or not.

Hoping so, though.

Top Bottom