• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cataclysm 3 1v1 thread (doubles semi finals r1)

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
that in itself is a pretty basic mindgame for marth vs. sheik. and he actually just ledgehopped and got the tipper. the real genius was when m2k tricked kdj into thinking he was gonna hog, then fsmashed. very azen-esque.

edit: the ledgehop waveland utilt was pretty sweet as well.
yeah i know that's basic sheik mindgames, i was just trying to comment on his ledge skills/mgames overall. it's just all good shiz.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Good fight M2K. I'll fight you next tourney.

I'll let this pass this time, but next time, don't forget about Dave's stupid rule. If you remember that, then it's all good.

We're essentially the same just different.

We're essentially the same as in... I can't think of any similarity...

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
good matches KDJ, the Dave's stupid rule thing wasn't intentional =(

When I said the same but different I meant we play way differently but are around the same level. I think your Fox is better though.

takieddine - thats what i was trying to do but i got lucky that it worked how i wanted that was risky but if i didnt dash off the stage i was gonna be kicked

johnkim

Smash Journeyman
I didn't get any tipper.

Drephen - regardless, I was still in winners bracket, if I lost I woulda had a 2nd chance, don't act like I only won cuz I got lucky that ****'s hard to pull off when I'm at the point that breathing on me would KO me.
i was referring to the second ledgehopped fsmash at 1:10. the first one was not, but the second one was, and kdj went flyin'.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I wish I had been there for finals. :( Keep the vids coming. Good ****.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
<3 Jake... too bad I won't be able to watch them until next Monday stupid no electronics.. there's always school though. :)

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Always great to see new Pikachu videos even though Pika dittos are pritty dumb since you can't combo very well.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I have some bad news, After the PC v Thorn set ( i think its thorn, tag is weird lol)...
It goes to the character select screen- and then the tape cuts out, turns grey. its like the vcr was turned off., and not turned back on. Cable got knocked loose, or something. We lost a ton of amazing matches, which is total poo. I'll resume the doubles uploading soon.

Top Bottom