• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Dynamism: The 100 bux covers the tires right there (pretty much). Get others coming to pay for gas money and you could even make extra!! COME ONNNN!!!!

Either way, please tell me YES or NO? <.<

kithkin

Smash Champion
You act like even half our posts are proper. Tsk Tsk Mike.

You'll have to inform me of how you do against the old grubby blood.

Kill it with your young fresh blood.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
WC shows up with bottom players and it's me and some other scrub in the finals. I like that one best.

Driving is still possible but I'd buy the ticket if I were you. Just incase and because it's not for certain. :\

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Me in the finals with Jamesies? Wootz!

Btw, I have only bussed once in my life, so can anyone tell me if bus tickets are cheaper if you buy them in advanced, or even if you CAN?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Cause I puke that colour when I **** MKs face. No really, Lib3ziez, buy tickets 1 week in advance cause it's cheaper. Maybe 2 weeks...hm...

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
It's still possible. Personally, I would rather bus. Everyone would rather have me drive. I'm usually "overgenerous" but I might have to go with what I want this time. Especially since I have all the power. >:[ lol

Top Bottom