• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

Eggz

Smash Hero
lol if someone else wins we give it to them?

If its you and me in the finals then i'll accept then

TyrantWolf: sure
haha what if one of us makes it to finals and the other gets *****?

how about this

if one of us wins
winner gets 20$ from loser

if neither of us win

highest place gets 10$ from lowest place.

kithkin

Smash Champion
If I win, you all quit smash cause I won.

Guys a helpful disclaimer, mark your property. =3

It's not common, but sadly, I've lost one too many good men (controllers) at tournaments.

Eggz

Smash Hero
can you put this tournament on AllIsBrawl.com? Its basically my schedule lol I look at it for quick OOS tournament reference.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Yeah I am. Well we're either car pooling or going by bus. But yes, there's a group going and I happen to be a part of that group so yes haha.
Car vs Bus depends on price+road conditions+available vehicles+if I want to drive 9 hours straight or not. lol
You're welcome to join still :\

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Yeah I am. Well we're either car pooling or going by bus. But yes, there's a group going and I happen to be a part of that group so yes haha.
Car vs Bus depends on price+road conditions+available vehicles+if I want to drive 9 hours straight or not. lol
You're welcome to join still :\
I'm only joining if there's a car ride involved. How about you put forth this to whomever it may concern. I will throw down $100 for Gas and time for people driving. Would this be enough to convince you to drive me to CAST4? I rly don't wanna pay for a plane ticket.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
The drive through the mountains sucks if you're the only one driving.

I'd recommend at least 2 drivers.

Top Bottom