• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon Friend Finder: Friend Codes and General Wi-Fi Discussion

DoB04

Smash Journeyman
Tag: DoB
FC: 0344-9916-8234
AIM: deudob04

ChibiPichu

Smash Journeyman
Tag: Mike or ChibiPichu
Locale: AZ, USA
Brawle Code: < <- - - I hope that helps since I'm lazy, but here - - > > 2965-0008-7716
AIM: Aol instant Messenger? I might get that... not now but later...

I believe that playing Falcon improves your entire gameplay, and I wish to work on that even more by facing other Falcons (so I just go put in the Brawl Friend Codes of the Region right?)

Wogrim

Smash Lord
Tag: Mike or ChibiPichu
Locale: AZ, USA
Brawle Code: < <- - - I hope that helps since I'm lazy, but here - - > > 2965-0008-7716
AIM: Aol instant Messenger? I might get that... not now but later...

I believe that playing Falcon improves your entire gameplay, and I wish to work on that even more by facing other Falcons (so I just go put in the Brawl Friend Codes of the Region right?)
Playing as Falcon will help you learn other characters' strengths and will help you learn how to punish their weaknesses and mistakes, but playing Falcon dittos won't help you much.

ChibiPichu

Smash Journeyman
Playing as Falcon will help you learn other characters' strengths and will help you learn how to punish their weaknesses and mistakes, but playing Falcon dittos won't help you much.
Still good to view other people's strategies right? Especially one you plan to main, I've seen some good Captain Falcon Players out there, and I thought that at least would be helpful (I've had slow starting up for the new dodging system and trying to work the short hop) and a lot of threads can only give me so little picture of Falcon's moves (I didn't understand too much about shorthopping and a lot of grabs by just reading them...)

The_Next_Boss

Smash Journeyman
PKFK
Michigan
1117-9921-9419

I don't have AIM, but if you feel like it, PM me and I'll add you. Anytime's fine for me. (note: i only Brawl on weekends for now, starting the 11th I will brawl during the week, only not brawling during every other weekend or so)

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
As some of you may have noticed, I've been pretty absent from the boards lately. Apologies for not updating this thread in so long. Thing is, I barely play brawl anymore. I think it's time I give this thread over to someone else (meaning my entire account, you lucky sob you). If anyone is willing, drop me a message; if I know you well enough, I'll hand over my account details to you so you can keep the friend finder going. Thanks guys. It's been a wild ride.

Wogrim

Smash Lord
As some of you may have noticed, I've been pretty absent from the boards lately. Apologies for not updating this thread in so long. Thing is, I barely play brawl anymore. I think it's time I give this thread over to someone else (meaning my entire account, you lucky sob you). If anyone is willing, drop me a message; if I know you well enough, I'll hand over my account details to you so you can keep the friend finder going. Thanks guys. It's been a wild ride.
Whaaa!? You can't back out, Falcon's manliness depends on his banana.

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is an outrage, one of the best falcons not playing brawl anymore.
I guess Artieboy is the best now.
Well that sucked.

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
I've been wondering about you lately BT. I thought such a fate might have befallen you as well. I'm going to try and catch you on AIM one last time but if I don't succeed good luck in life man. You did Falcon justice when not even his Knee could provide such justice.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
yeah im also getting kinda bored of brawl *gasp* mainly cause it's not like melee where anyone could beat anyone, where technical proficiency towers over luck. But im not ready to give up just now instead im going back to melee for a bit

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys, I've officially entrusted this account to my friend Reaver197, who graciously offered to keep this lil thread of mine alive. Thanks a million Reav. To everyone else (I think I've played just about everyone who posts in these forums regularly), good games and great times. It's been a real blast.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Hey everyone. I don't post here too often anymore, but rest assured, I'm always here reading and keeping an eye out for new things. So, I'll promise to do my best to update this as frequently and quickly as possible. Of course, I won't change things unnecessarily, so it'll run exactly as it has. Feel free to IM/PM me anytime about anything.

And, if we're lucky, we might get to see BananaTrooper post under his alt account sometime. ; )

Stay cool, Trooper, and don't be a stranger.

Spudnick

Smash Apprentice
I'm in the Southwest region and heres my info:

Spudnick
In-Game Tag: NIGK
AIM: Spudn1ke
Friend Code: 2964-8276-1306

Please pm me if you want to brawl sometime and I can add your code. This is my first time playing people on the boards and I'm looking forward to some fun matches.

IcantWin

Smash Journeyman
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is an outrage, one of the best falcons not playing brawl anymore.
I guess Artieboy is the best now.
Well that sucked.
HEY YOU!!!!

Yea I don't consider myself the best but since my last matches posted w. Key I've gotten pretty darn good ><;;

But yea, G-Reg picked up Falcon for Brawl, he's currently being shady and working on it so I'm not sure how much he's accomplished, but by god he played a mean Captain in Melee, suffice to say I think it won't be much different in Brawl.

BTW, I left my AV cord in Lake George when I was on Vacation so it may be some time before I can get you guys some matches.

Wogrim

Smash Lord
HEY YOU!!!!

Yea I don't consider myself the best but since my last matches posted w. Key I've gotten pretty darn good ><;;

But yea, G-Reg picked up Falcon for Brawl, he's currently being shady and working on it so I'm not sure how much he's accomplished, but by god he played a mean Captain in Melee, suffice to say I think it won't be much different in Brawl.

BTW, I left my AV cord in Lake George when I was on Vacation so it may be some time before I can get you guys some matches.
You mean he re-picked up Falcon for Brawl?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Kelowna, BC, Canada
I...am CF >_>
lol no seriously, just put me with the location and if anyone is around my area let me know and I'll hook you up with players in BC depending where you are and keep you posted on the tourneys around the province etc etc.
I main Random, which includes CF, he's one of my characters for doubles though cause Random in doubles is not so good. haha

jakescakes

Smash Rookie
If anyone reads this

I have a new brawl code (check sig)

2965-1550-3435

re-add me allllllllllll, pm me!

Top Bottom