• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon Friend Finder: Friend Codes and General Wi-Fi Discussion

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
sorry but being noobish but what's AIM just my name cause i just go with Ayaz or AyazB if im b-sticking
AIM is an instant message program lots of smashers use to contact each other. It's very convenient for match making. Your AIM would be your SN (screen name) that lets people contact you.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
AIM is an instant message program lots of smashers use to contact each other. It's very convenient for match making. Your AIM would be your SN (screen name) that lets people contact you.
cool, I don't think I'll play this weekend though, i have Trig Identities to solve :dizzy:, Paint a house, and Brawl my friend who wants to get better

Dexter Morgan

Smash Apprentice
When observing a knee from Captain Falcon in slow motion, one finds that Captain Falcon actually ***** his victim in the ***, smokes a cigarette with Dennis Leary, and then knees them fair-and-square in the face.

talkingbeatles

Smash Ace
I could have sworn I posted this earlier...
oh well.

Tag: Alans
Location (please include region): (EDIT) TX, (Southwest, right?)
FC: 3952-6808-4377
AIM: I have one, but I never go on.

Was I taken off the list?

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Tag Jamey (my name)
Location Britsh columbia,victoria
FC: 2234-6864-9797
AIM: awesomedogg (shared with my lil bro) im on msn more here is the one i use for random peeps and gaming red-mage@hotmail.com

jakescakes

Smash Rookie
I got a few spots left on my list reserved for fellow Falcon users!! If anyone wants to add me feel free.

I am very active, usually on at least every night, so if you're active as well add!

aim is TypeZib

Brawl name - Jacob

OmegaSephiroth

Smash Journeyman
Tag: OMEGA
FC: 4725-8307-6493
AIM: seymour795

Yay, am I the first Falcon in Europe? My Falcon is not that great though. But I want to improve.:)

Metroid87

Smash Cadet
4983-4595-9425

Montreal, Qc, Canada.

s_deschatelets@hotmail.com

I'm one curious to put my Falcon to the test. ;-)

Edit:

I added the following persons who seemed to live close enough:

1. BananaTrooper ; TAG :KAi!! ; 0860-2928-3349 ; AIM: xBananaTrooperx ; Ottawa, ON

2. PassWurd ; TAG: 007 ; 1117-9935-6456 ; AIM:GekidoWar ; MSN: aznofnee_1336@hotmail.com ; Ottawa, ON

4. Ayaz18 ; TAG: Ayaz ; 2449-4605-7950 ; MSN: naderjr@hotmail.com ; St. Catharines, ON

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
Was I taken off the list?
Holy crap, I may have missed you. My bad lol.

Yeah, call me on it if I **** up guys. I'd hate to have accidentally miss/remove a falcon off the list.

@ the dude who added me: I'll add you next time I come on wifi. oh, and I need your tag.

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
Upon further inspection, I seem to have accidentally deleted an entire region off the friend finder.

**** my life.

Gimme some time folks, I'll fix it. **** me. ****.

F****

EDIT: make that 2 regions. It's all fixed now (at least I hope so). If I'm still **** ing up by missing someone/putting someone under the wrong region/making mistakes in copying info/being stupid, tell me.

Top Bottom